Author Topic: Levels Xp gain bonuses  (Read 704 times)

Offline BootyBuster

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Levels Xp gain bonuses
« on: December 28, 2011, 12:14:52 am »
+4
They should make the Max level 35. it's already insanely long to get to. Most of the highest players are 33 34 very very few 35 or so.

So make max level 35. Increase Xp gains per tick, make every tick every 30 seconds because some rounds end very fast and you barely get anything, if you have x5 or high mulits. (This means halfing the Xp, instead of 1000 per minute at times 1 it's 500 every 30 seconds) You should be rewarded with slighty more Exp if you help the team out more. It will still take a VERY long time to get to 35. This bonus below is just a helping hand, an increase to make it slightly faster for players who deserve it.

1. Maybe plus 30 xp per kill or something, a small number but it helps or maybe slighty more. bonus exp for opening gates, being there to cap a flag or save your flag. Stuff like this. And also losing a little exp for teamkills. All these are good incentives to win and have fun while helping your team.

2. Many players who do the bulk of the work; by kills, capping the flags etc should be rewarded with extra things. Vsers the people that just leech, or don't assist that much at all. It's simple, they'll still get the normal exp everyone gets. Plus the Xp from the kills they do get.
This will just reward the players that put more time into the game. Vsers the players that sit there with their thumbs up their asses leeching being useless. They shouldn't get the same Xp just cause some players on the team are carrying them. If they want the added xp they work for it.

this would be a fair system making everyone have reasons to help more.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 12:36:12 am by BootyBuster »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Levels Xp gain bonuses
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 12:28:04 am »
+1
So make max level 35. Increase Xp gains per tick, make every tick every 30 seconds because some rounds end very fast and you barely get anything, if you have x5 or high mulits. You should be rewarded with slighty more Exp if you help the team out more. It will still take a VERY long time to get to 35. This bonus below is just a helping hand, an increase to make it slightly faster for players who deserve it.

Slightly? You call doubling the xp rate so retiring is 36 hours instead of 72 to be slightly?  :shock:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:03:23 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline BootyBuster

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 12:31:38 am »
+1
No i didn't mean doubling the xp rate. I ment taking the number of 1k per 1 minute and halfing it. Making you get 500 per 30 sec. So you get the xp even if the rounds end early. Thats what i ment. at X5 5000 xp every minute. So 2500 every 30 seconds. to make sure you get whats owed if the round ends very quickly, like it does sometimes

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 12:40:18 am »
Hmm, in that case I do like that specific suggestion.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 02:20:49 am »
+2
Slightly? You call doubling the xp rate so retiring is 31 hours instead of 72 to be slightly?  :shock:

I love your math tears

(72/2 = 31? (36) )

and good suggestion! even if xp bonus for opening gate and such seem difficult to implant and are to be subject to exploit
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Elric_de_Melnibone

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 02:31:41 am »
+1
Oh hell yes, please do.

I'm one of those stupid people that just help the team out with gates, flag raids, flag defence and softening everybody up with a spear so others can kill easier.

I would very much like some kind of bonus for that.
- What can change the nature of a man?

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 02:55:43 am »
+1
You get 1 ticks in teh first min. 1 after 30 seconds and 1 on the min mark. It would be good if you get a tick every 30 seconds. I feel pangs of sadness every time the last man goes down 5 seconds from a tick.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 03:03:55 am »
+1
I love your math tears

(72/2 = 31? (36) )

Bah, I aced Calculus, I don't need to do simple arithmetic ever again!

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 04:10:06 am »
:D

that's the spirit!

So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login