Author Topic: If you are a sad alone soul on xmas day sign up for GK against DRZ 21.00 gmt + 0  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
DRZ... we know you have lots of players who are stuck to their screens all day and every day. But its xmas day evening that you have chosen to attack me. Have some balls and attack on a day where your opponents will be more than 5 or 4 players!

To others... if anyone is about doing nothing on xmas day feel free to apply for GK battle at 21.00 gmt + 0 Should be a fun battle but I realise its xmas and that many people wont want to turn up! Thanks anyway
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
Wow...no lifers? Should be able to spare a few mins from what should be a family day.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 07:11:12 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
It is not christmas for Russia.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
It is not christmas for Russia.

I know, but sadly for us we are not all russian :P
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 742
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
  • I've dated girls uglier than you for Breakfast
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Korgoth
  • IRC nick: Korgoth
Well the Russians did it in WW2. Why not do it again?

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Attack the shit out of DRZ the 6th of january. Revenge !!! :lol:

Or maybe the 7th when they are all ill.

The "Holy Supper"

Christmas Eve dinner is meatless but festive. The most important ingredient is a special porridge called kutya. It is made of wheatberries or other grains which symbolize hope and immortality, and honey and poppy seeds which ensure happiness, success, and untroubled rest. A ceremony involving the blessing of the home is frequently observed. The kutya is eaten from a common dish to symbolize unity. Some families used to throw a spoonful of kutya up to the ceiling. According to tradition, if the kutya stuck, there would be a plentiful honey harvest.

Traditionally, the "Holy Supper" consists of 12 different foods, symbolic of the 12 Apostles. Although there was also some variation in the foods from place to place and village to village, the following is a good summary of what was typically served. It comes to us from Elizabeth Kontras, who celebrated the Feast of the Nativity in the traditional Russian way with her babishka (Grandmother) and zeddo (Grandfather) in Monessen, Pennsylvania until their passing in the 1970-1980's. The twelve foods are:

1) Mushroom soup with zaprashka; this is often replaced with Sauerkraut soup
    2) Lenten bread ("pagach")
    3) Grated garlic
    4) Bowl of honey
    5) Baked cod
    6) Fresh Apricots, Oranges, Figs and Dates
    7) Nuts
    8) Kidney beans (slow cooked all day) seasoned with shredded potatoes, lots of garlic, salt and pepper to taste
    9) Peas
    10) Parsley Potatoes (boiled new potatoes with chopped parsley and margarine)
    11) Bobal'ki (small biscuits combined with sauerkraut or poppyseed with honey)
    12) Red Wine

It was once common practice, on Christmas Eve, for groups of people masquerading as manger animals to travel from house to house, having themselves a rousing good time, and singing songs known as kolyadki . Some kolyadki were pastoral carols to the baby Jesus, while others were homages to the ancient solar goddess Kolyada, who brings the lengthening days of sunlight through the winter. In return for their songs, the singers were offered food and coins, which they gladly accepted, moving on to the next home.

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 742
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
  • I've dated girls uglier than you for Breakfast
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Korgoth
  • IRC nick: Korgoth
I Support the idea of all attacking DRZ on the 6th and 7th of January.

It might not even do much of a difference. Maybe all the DRZ are lifeless nerds.

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
It might not even do much of a difference. Maybe all the DRZ are lifeless nerds.
Of course we are, how could you suppose otherways???

Offline VaradinOld

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I ll help you GK, Im an orthodox as well. but Serbian one :) cya tonight.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Attacking during Christmas and during tournaments, well, that pretty much sums up why I don't like Strat anymore. It's a game for fucks sake.

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
+5
Last Christmas
I gave you my fief
But the very next day
you gave it away (to GO)

This year
To save me from tears (ha!)
I'll give it to someone special

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
+1
There may be some other factor or factors which are unknown to us that may have influenced DRZ's decision to attack here and now.

Barring any such factors, and given that DRZ intentionally attacked during the Christmas holiday in order to put their enemies at a disadvantage.... I might conclude that the attacker in this instance is a big, fat, fucking idiot devoid of a truly meaningful life; incapable of empathy, to the point that the possibility of achieving victory in a virtual world trounces other human beings' happiness in the real world.

Given the assumed, one can only hope the attacking cuntcake(s) get exactly what they wanted.

I hope that this occurrence does not in any way mar what should be a happy holiday for those who celebrate Christmas, or whatever. If it does, you too are sadly a lifeless bundle of sticks, and need to re-prioritize life based on the unimportance of this here video fucking game.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG