Author Topic: Druzhina Hit list for Xmas, with prizes.  (Read 25202 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: Druzhina Hit list for Xmas, with prizes.
« Reply #225 on: December 29, 2011, 04:00:52 pm »
And bandits are too unimportant to be mentioned, i saw what you did there! YOU my old friend  :evil:

(click to show/hide)

:-(
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #226 on: December 29, 2011, 04:01:19 pm »
I was there when noctigavant was talking IRL stuff on irc about jambi that both of you went a bar and you forced them to go back to home.
If i remember correctly when noctigavant went to toilet u asked his girlfriend that " isnt it only 1 beer lets go home" and he thought that its funny while the other developers were laughing also.
Thats why this At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square. =)
Let this noctigavant guy live his dream only 1 day left then he cant talk anymore =)
Btw noctigavant long hair is really bad or lets talk about your teenage rock group ?

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 29, 2011, 04:04:58 pm »
I was there when noctigavant was talking IRL stuff on irc about jambi that both of you went a bar and you forced them to go back to home.
If i remember correctly when noctigavant went to toilet u asked his girlfriend that " isnt it only 1 beer lets go home" and he thought that its funny while the other developers were laughing also.
Thats why this Mod is once again alive and kicking =)
Let this noctigavant guy live his dream only 1 day left then he cant talk anymore =)
Btw noctigavant long hair is really bad or lets talk about your teenage rock group ?

Yeah, that what you get for being a hard worker. Especially when you need to wake up at 5 am in the morning for your jobs. You cant sit at pubs/bars in the weekends load up on alchohol and grawl home when the sun is coming up. Need to keep a healthy day/night rythme.

But yeah for most people thats a bit strange... i can understand why Nocti is all upset about it lol
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #228 on: December 29, 2011, 04:06:27 pm »
Thats why this At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square. =)

pics or it didnt happen (long hair rock band etc)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #229 on: December 29, 2011, 04:19:35 pm »
And bandits are too unimportant to be mentioned, i saw what you did there! YOU my old friend  :evil:

(click to show/hide)
May the flame be with you  :lol:.
Don't mind the fish.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 29, 2011, 04:27:45 pm »
+1
i can understand why Nocti is all upset about it lol

An honest reply to you Jambi :

When I'm playing games with people and when we decide that we gonna have fun IRL, I expect to have fun IRL. I wouldn't wanna sit and play cRPG or any sort of game and just go out and have fun. Because we already play this game together thanks to 20th century wonder called MULTIPLAYER.

When you were visiting me I bought a huge BBQ and a crate of beer just to celebrate it and yes I was a bit disappointed all you wanted to do was going back to our usual no lifer way of living (yes its very healthy way of living you are right)

My plan was showing you some art world, visiting my exhibition then visiting couple of more.
Taking you to a party maybe showing my environment a bit, since it was a bit too much for you (for anyone)
I just wanted to go to a bar and show you the town center of where I live.
Since we have a visitor in the house my gf also would like to know you as a person.

Yes I do like to socialize and I like consuming alcohol when I'm doing this, I like conversation instead of sitting on my ass playing Diablo 2.
If what I did is wrong so be it.

Offline Old Autobus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
« Reply #231 on: December 29, 2011, 04:49:46 pm »
@Nocti and Jambi

We've had the same drama on russian forum during UNION vs Pillagers conflict.
I would strongly recommend you guys not to drag RL in it.
The only thing you both can do right now is ignore each other, trust me, no other thing will make you feel proud of yourself considering how much shit you already spilled here.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #232 on: December 29, 2011, 04:53:34 pm »
Drama is all well and good (keep it up) but as said before leave the RL stuff out, it's too sombre and serious.
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 29, 2011, 04:59:45 pm »
I'm done with it anyway

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 29, 2011, 05:26:18 pm »
My plan was showing you some art world, visiting my exhibition then visiting couple of more.
Taking you to a party maybe showing my environment a bit, since it was a bit too much for you (for anyone)
I just wanted to go to a bar and show you the town center of where I live.
Since we have a visitor in the house my gf also would like to know you as a person.

And thats exactly what we did. Told you multiple times, i couldnt make it into a crazy weekend, cause i had to work early again the next day... but hey, if you dont wanna hear it .. thats fine. But dont go cry over it on crpg forums.

But yeah i can understand its hard to imaging that people want to relax and are able to do minimum to nothing on weekends, if you dont have a 40 hour contract job yourself, or any job at all.

If what I did is wrong so be it.

No Nocti you did nothing wrong, its simply 2 diffrent lifestyles clashing against one another. I dont have seas of times like you too play videogames for long peroids of time during working days. So im happy when its weekend, where i can relax and do some games myself. But you are forgetting to meantion that most of the food and drinks i payed for myself.. and i choose to do so, cause i know your short on cash. So that big BBQ you bought, meh. 50/50
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:22:51 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 29, 2011, 05:54:30 pm »
Drama is all well and good (keep it up) but as said before leave the RL stuff out, it's too sombre and serious.

If Mercs want to show how low they can go, thats fine with me. As it goes on and on, they will have hardly anyone left to support them in strategus.

There digging there own graves
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #236 on: December 29, 2011, 06:09:40 pm »
Someone got muted.

Someone lost badmin.

Who lost badmin?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #237 on: December 29, 2011, 06:18:47 pm »
+1
But you are forgetting to meantion that most of the food and drinks i payed for myself.. and i choose to do so, cause i know your short on cash.

And once again Jambi shows why he is the rightful winner of the "Paul Award 2011".  :wink:

Btw it's interesting to see how Strategos after Strategos people wanna erase the Mercs but they still stand. First they open the gates for you but you fail then their leaders go away one by one and you still fail, then lots of their veteran members leave and you still fail to beat them. How bout we ask them to kindly disband the clan so we can finally enjoy the Mercsless Strategos ? Or, if they still  remain on the map what will Strat 4.0 be called ? Gank the Merc ? Get shortyNocti ?  :)

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 29, 2011, 06:24:32 pm »
Jambi, don't get me wrong I'm not trying to hug you or something but mercs tried to tell you before.

We never dragged you into diplomacy channel as a "freak show" as you thought. Some clan members (Nemeth and Ujin) asked about you and I told them to see it for themselves.

The reason you left Mercs was, I gave admin right to a recruit because you were way too hard on him and he kicked you. Its my fault not his.

Do you really think we deserved that much hate for that? I admit Mercenaries is like monkey business and horse play but do you seriously think I did something to deserve (I sure deserve some stuff but) called retarded etc. Then did new mercs who have nothing to do with anything deserve to be trolled in game plus on forums because of their clan tag?

Well Jambi, If you stop spreading Merc hate I assure you no Mercs will be even mentioning your name, we do no hate you nor like you as you may think of us.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #239 on: December 29, 2011, 06:31:18 pm »
And once again Jambi shows why he is the rightful winner of the "Paul Award 2011".  :wink:

Btw it's interesting to see how Strategos after Strategos people wanna erase the Mercs but they still stand. First they open the gates for you but you fail then their leaders go away one by one and you still fail, then lots of their veteran members leave and you still fail to beat them. How bout we ask them to kindly disband the clan so we can finally enjoy the Mercsless Strategos ? Or, if they still  remain on the map what will Strat 4.0 be called ? Gank the Merc ? Get shortyNocti ?  :)

(click to show/hide)
i smell asslicker.