Offline Serruntis

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Again
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2011, 06:59:06 pm »
I don't know guys seems there are more and more players complaining about admins abusing their power... maybe what we need is an automated system, you tk someone you get kicked for a round? You start using vulgarities you also get kicked for a round, anyways something like that don't even know if it's possible, but human admins are going to be biased cause they are human, don't get me wrong i'm not saying our admins are bad just that with a bot no one is gonna argue :)

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2011, 07:04:56 pm »
I don't know guys seems there are more and more players complaining about admins abusing their power... maybe what we need is an automated system, you tk someone you get kicked for a round? You start using vulgarities you also get kicked for a round, anyways something like that don't even know if it's possible, but human admins are going to be biased cause they are human, don't get me wrong i'm not saying our admins are bad just that with a bot no one is gonna argue :)

The engine already has a system to stop Teamhitting and killing: Reflect team damage.

I want this ON.

Then I would never need to poll anyone: 100% of EVERY issue I am involved with is because I have tried to remove someone who is team attacking/killing, and the admin has not seen what is happening and has moaned at ME.

Simply turning Reflect team damage to ON would INSTANTLY fix so many issues in this game, BUT, for some reason, most people fear it.

WHY? are we worried that it might be FAIR and IMPARTIAL? or will it spoil the day of all the guys who wear plate and swing massive weapons in combat, since suddenly they will have to watch out for teammates, something that is alien to their playstyle and mental outlook? I dont know, I cant think of any realistic reasons why this is off.
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 07:49:48 pm »
Bump:

cmp

Im still waiting to know what I was banned for. Please?
How about a game?
2 Options:
  • A: You accept you are in the wrong here
  • B: I (or your personal favorite admin who cares enough about this crap) looks up in the logs if you called them froggies or not.
    Leads to 2 new options:
    • You didnt call the french froggies, I apologice in public for my bad admining and will not use admin powers over the weekend
    • You did call the french froggies, and you get a ban over the weekend

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, 07:55:19 pm »
How about a game?
2 Options:
  • A: You accept you are in the wrong here
  • B: I (or your personal favorite admin who cares enough about this crap) looks up in the logs if you called them froggies or not.
    Leads to 2 new options:
    • You didnt call the french froggies, I apologice in public for my bad admining and will not use admin powers over the weekend
    • You did call the french froggies, and you get a ban over the weekend
And if you look in the log, you will see I made a comment about player X (forgot his name), and BONAPARTE, a different player, jumped in to flame me.

Now, where Im from we say "Si salta se llama zapo" which means: If it jumps its a frog. (Literally: If he jumps he is called frog)

So this guys JUMPS in to say shit to me, when I had NOT mentioned him, so I called hima frog. Next thing you know, Leiknir says I was insulting all french ppl. I didnt read the guys clantag, I just saw his name, repeated it in my answer to him. Maybe if I had know before today that calling french people frogs was a rascist term, AND if I had seen his tag and guessed he was french, I would have called him defensive, or somthing else. I didnt mean to offend him culturally, remember, he flamed ME, before I even knew of his excistance.

I ALREADY ADMITTED and ACKNOWLEDGED:

I insulted Bonaparte. I already apologised to him. Again, SRY BONAPARTE.

Now, what am I really banned for? Making a point?

Because your quote from Leiknir is a joke: he didnt give me a chance to say A) Im sorry I was wrong, even if I had been minded too, he banned me before I replied.

Seriously, Leiknir has some issue with me. And you are too blindly behind him to see clearly.

so, in seriousness now, why was I banned?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 08:01:50 pm by Grey »

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2011, 08:02:39 pm »
Now, where Im from we say "Si salta se llama zapo" which means: If it jumps its a frog. (Literally: If he jumps he is called frog)

So this guys JUMPS in to say shit to me, when I had NOT mentioned him, so I called hima frog. Next thing you know, Leiknir says I was insulting all french ppl. I didnt read the guys clantag, I just saw his name, repeated it in my answer to him. Maybe if I had know before today that calling french people frogs was a rascist term, AND if I had seen his tag and guessed he was french, I would have called him defensive, or somthing else. I didnt mean to offend him culturally, remember, he flamed ME, before I even knew of his excistance.

You know what? I don't believe you.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2011, 08:05:25 pm »
You know what? I don't believe you.

Well, I cant help that can I?

Now: I can see how Lieknir sees my comment, and thinks its rascist. Thats fine. A MISTAKE. I already said, Im very sorry to Bonaparte, I did not mean to insult his culture.

BUT: EVEN if I had said FROG to a french as an insult to be rascist, I didnt say it to all the french, which is what you guys are claiming!!

Im not rascist against french ppl, they are just ppl like any other??

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Leiknir
  • IRC nick: Leiknir
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2011, 08:08:21 pm »
Is "Si salta se llama zapo" written in the correct way?

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=%22Si+salta+se+llama+zapo%22 gives me 0 results
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2011, 08:15:13 pm »
ok, lol. Well done. Next time dont tick "English results only"

Theres even a song about it, called El Sapo Pepe.

Sry for mispelling, im from south and we use z instead of S.

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Leiknir
  • IRC nick: Leiknir
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2011, 08:30:56 pm »
Yes, that song is the only thing you find if searching for your saying. Even if I tick "Páginas en español". It is about a frog that jumps around and gets sick because of it, but what has it to do with your saying?
I give up.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2011, 08:43:42 pm »
Yes, that song is the only thing you find if searching for your saying. Even if I tick "Páginas en español". It is about a frog that jumps around and gets sick because of it, but what has it to do with your saying?
I give up.

Its a moral story about how if someone yells "Asshole" you should not turn around, becuase that makes you an asshole......

So, the saying means, if when someone says "That guy is teamkilling" and someone unrelated says "No Im not", u can bet the 2nd guy IS TKing, thats why he jumped when you said it.

So I complained this guys teammate was a teamattacking noob, and he said something, So I made reference that HE must be noob TK'er too. That was wrong of me, I admit that, and Im sry.

Again, even if you dont believe me, I did not want to be rascist to that guy.

Now, Leiknir, you only get this once, so pay attention   :P

Im sorry. I still think you made a mistake. But thats a mistake, so it cant be helped. I over reacted, but Im so tired of getting dumped on in this game, when all I want is positive play experience for everyone. SO:

Im sorry. You didnt deserve me to say mean things about you. You do a much criticised job with few thanks, and Im sure you do your best at it, all the time.

We have met at two parabollas, mine of being flamed and team attacked all day, yours of being an admin in a game where noone apreciates it (I had no idea there was so much hate for admins till I read it all today). We have both raised sparks on the other, and again I say:

I'm really sorry Leiknir. I hope you ignore what I said about you. Laters!

PS: I google translated, and if I was less of a retard, then this whole thing would have been avoided: Translation of sapo, is NOT frog, its TOAD!! This all could have been avoided......

EDIT: I didnt learn english in school, was self taught.....not good sometimes XD
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 08:45:51 pm by Grey »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2011, 08:58:46 pm »
Stop pretending you're some kind of victim dude, it's really sickening. Saying you never insult or talk shit about anyone means one of two things: You are completely self-deluded, or you're a fucking pathological liar. Most of your cRPG gaming is spent unloading a vast ammount of verbal diarhea on everyone on the server.