• Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
Again
« on: February 19, 2011, 02:22:59 pm »
Again, another teamkiller gets saved by his friends, and then same friends voting power used to ban me: I dont care, there are other servers. Admin was present, chose to mute me rather than address the issue.

PLEASE PLEASE can we have admin who are NOT bumboys for their clan, or MUCH better solution:

REFLECT TEAM DAMAGE 100%

Then it would be SO clear who is actually the guy causing the problem.
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Re: Again
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 02:24:22 pm »
This will be so much easier if you know what admin it was.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Leiknir
  • IRC nick: Leiknir
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 02:28:20 pm »
You should stop thinking the servers are your personal kindergarten. I muted you for shittalking everyone, and ruining the overall gameplay experience of many people (me included) doing so. Then you rejoined to avoid being muted, avoiding a mute by such things called for a temp ban for itself, but I didnt care as you didnt start to shittalk immediatly again.

At some point you started to call the poor french guys froggies, and they banpolled you for it. As you pissed off more than half of the server, you got your tempban. Deserved.

You sir, are the problem.

Offline Thomas Dixon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Order Of The Lance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order Of The Lance
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 02:40:49 pm »
Again, another teamkiller gets saved by his friends, and then same friends voting power used to ban me: I dont care, there are other servers. Admin was present, chose to mute me rather than address the issue.

PLEASE PLEASE can we have admin who are NOT bumboys for their clan, or MUCH better solution:

REFLECT TEAM DAMAGE 100%

Then it would be SO clear who is actually the guy causing the problem.
i read the forums every day i keep track of the goings on and u do Q_Q a lot

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 02:45:42 pm »
You should stop thinking the servers are your personal kindergarten. I muted you for shittalking everyone, and ruining the overall gameplay experience of many people (me included) doing so. Then you rejoined to avoid being muted, avoiding a mute by such things called for a temp ban for itself, but I didnt care as you didnt start to shittalk immediatly again.

At some point you started to call the poor french guys froggies, and they banpolled you for it. As you pissed off more than half of the server, you got your tempban. Deserved.

You sir, are the problem.

No, you muted me for raising an issue that YOU should have dealt with. I spoke to one guy, YOU called the french froggies, not me mate. And thanks for the praise mate, but the queen of england has NOT included me in her honours list, so Im not Sir to you.

I didnt shittalk anyone. Dont lie and warp facts to try to cover the fact you cant do a job you volunteered for, be the bigger man and admit it. Or dont and prove my point. Well done on proving my point.

Also, earn your "developer" tag and fix collision mesh for Throwing weapons in melee.

i read the forums every day i keep track of the goings on and u do Q_Q a lot

Really?? Then you know and agree that I'm right that turning on "Reflect Team Damage 100%" will fix this game in SO many ways?

Today's issues would not even had come about if that "Napoleon" guy's bumchum had not attacked 4 teammates to hungryhippo a kill, then I would not have kickpolled him, then him and his mates would not have started rage polling me, and this thread would not excist. It wouldnt matter if Leiknir had done his job and removed the guy who was spamming into teammates every fight, but instead he chose to play out his personal hate. Really, he should be bigger than that. Or not be an "admin". I dont know why me asking him a question on game mechanics made him rage, but he is obviously happy to abuse his position.

Leiknir, any further discussion you and I have, I would love it if we could stick to FACTS, and not your opinion. k mate?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 02:56:09 pm by Grey »

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 02:59:00 pm »
No, you muted me for raising an issue that YOU should have dealt with. I spoke to one guy, YOU called the french froggies, not me mate. And thanks for the praise mate, but the queen of england has NOT included me in her honours list, so Im not Sir to you.

How about a game?
2 Options:
  • A: You accept you are in the wrong here
  • B: I (or your personal favorite admin who cares enough about this crap) looks up in the logs if you called them froggies or not.
    Leads to 2 new options:
    • You didnt call the french froggies, I apologice in public for my bad admining and will not use admin powers over the weekend
    • You did call the french froggies, and you get a ban over the weekend

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 03:09:00 pm »
How about a game?

Yeah, heres a good game:

You look in the logs if you like: The only reference to french people and frogs made by ANYONE, was you. Now:

I dont care if you offended the french players: Im spanish.
I dont care that you didnt see the guy attacking his teammates: Your not psychic

I DO CARE: That you took it onto yourself to back them up. Why didnt you ASK what had happend? I have never polled someone for killing me, for insulting me, or for being a dweeb. Read my other posts: I want a game with NO team griefing.

I didnt even reconnect to avoid your mute: I was in the middle of a melee and lost my connection, I dont know who I was fighting, but find who it was and they will confirm that. SO I rejoined, I only used text to tell that Deinbitre who was raging to leave me alone, didnt do shit all. I wouldnt even care if text was removed from the mod.

Back me up with my bid to get Reflect team damage on, and we will see an end to team griefers, the only thing that makes me QQ in this game.
Im sure with your backing Leiknir we could have it on, and hey, suddenly there will be no more problems from me, ever.

Literally, what I want is what you want, less talking and more raiding.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:10:30 pm by Grey »

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2011, 03:50:19 pm »
Code: [Select]
Talking to "Fr_Temp_Napoleon_4"
14:02:17 - [Grey] LOL ahahahaha Napoleon why u think im talking to you? Guess u MUST be anoob, chill out and leave me alone froggy
Napoleon polls Grey, reason is asked
14:03:11 - [SeaRaider_Leiknir_Leifrsson] Gray called the french froggies
14:03:16 - [Grey] No i didnt
14:03:22 - [Grey] dont make shit up

I didnt't have a reason to hate you, to hunt you down, I didnt even know you before today. I try to stay fair as admin, you annoyed everyone on the server with your constant flame and childish insults, so I muted you. I do the same with everyone who does this.
Now you shit talk me here again, for not avenging a justified poll against you. You insulted a french person for beeing french. He got offended, he polled you. Matter was closed for me.
But you chose to not get the hint, and just tell me not to "lie and warp facts to try to cover the fact" and insult my attempts at staying a fair admin.
So far I made 1 "harsh" decision due to a misunderstanding (I opend gate while he fought, he closed it afterwards, I reopend, he teamattacked), if he would have made a rage thread against me, fine. (but I think I made up for that by getting his clanmate unbanned for another misunderstanding with another admin)

You did chose option B, and lost. Do you really think I am stupid enough not to check the logs myself first before I make such an offer? You seem to really not get hints. If you dont believe me and really don't remember your words, feel free to get another admin to check the logs, see you again monday.

(For the admins, was on eu6, 19.02.11, just search for the timestamps)

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2011, 04:21:59 pm »
Code: [Select]
Talking to "Fr_Temp_Napoleon_4"
14:02:17 - [Grey] LOL ahahahaha Napoleon why u think im talking to you? Guess u MUST be anoob, chill out and leave me alone froggy
Napoleon polls Grey, reason is asked
14:03:11 - [SeaRaider_Leiknir_Leifrsson] Gray called the french froggies
14:03:16 - [Grey] No i didnt
14:03:22 - [Grey] dont make shit up

I didnt't have a reason to hate you, to hunt you down, I didnt even know you before today. I try to stay fair as admin, you annoyed everyone on the server with your constant flame and childish insults, so I muted you. I do the same with everyone who does this.
Now you shit talk me here again, for not avenging a justified poll against you. You insulted a french person for beeing french. He got offended, he polled you. Matter was closed for me.
But you chose to not get the hint, and just tell me not to "lie and warp facts to try to cover the fact" and insult my attempts at staying a fair admin.
So far I made 1 "harsh" decision due to a misunderstanding (I opend gate while he fought, he closed it afterwards, I reopend, he teamattacked), if he would have made a rage thread against me, fine. (but I think I made up for that by getting his clanmate unbanned for another misunderstanding with another admin)

You did chose option B, and lost. Do you really think I am stupid enough not to check the logs myself first before I make such an offer? You seem to really not get hints. If you dont believe me and really don't remember your words, feel free to get another admin to check the logs, see you again monday.

(For the admins, was on eu6, 19.02.11, just search for the timestamps)

Dude, I called one guy froggy......look at the log again, YOU CALLED FRENCH PEOPLE FROGGIES. Whats the shit about doors? I dont know about any of that. The napoleon guy's clanmate teamattacked 3 people, I polled him: Napoleon jumped on me, when I said nothing to him, trying to teamhit, then flamed me in chat: I call him froggy: HOW DO I KNOW HES FRENCH?? YOU said the first thing about french people, I called him frog cause he JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS.

Your wrong, you misunderstood. I dont see people's IP's when they join, how should I know who is french. Your a rascist mate.

Avenging? a Poll? I dont care that I was pollbanned, ignorant bastards did that. That wasnt even a question here.....

Please stop changing the subject and making assumptions:

I called a guy a frog, cause he jumped and hurt himself. I found this very funny. YOU assumed I was talking to ALL FRENCH PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, although I CLEARLY spoke to Napoleon.  You can edit the logs all you want friend, your still wrong. 

WHY are you like this man?? ANY slight against you and you make it personal, just cause I questioned you about game mechanics?

Now your saying im banned for the weekend because you checked the logs? You are so insane! Look back through this thread, where did I take your bet? I didnt. You cant make your own desicions and then pretend anyone else had a say.

Leiknir, seriously, why are you so offended by the fact that you have bad judgement? You made a mistake, you misunderstood, I was pollbanned, thats over with. Now, because I choose not to let you talk bullshit, you ban me for a weekend? Good job man, your really an insightful and dedicated admin.

No wait, your a child, and you act like such. First way to tell a child is when they insult the age of others....I didnt say anything personall against your character untill you insulted me, so when you escalate an issue, you must step down. Or you can abuse the trust you have been given.

Seems like you have made your choice. Well done. You make a good point.

Theres no point using facts, logic, or understanding to talk to you.

Offline bruce

• Count
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Freak Army of the Gnjus / Saracens
  • Game nicks: Saracen_el_Brus
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2011, 05:06:52 pm »
HOW DO I KNOW HES FRENCH??

Someone with the name Fr_temp_Napoleon_4? Seriously?

Best ban reason ever:
Quote from: Wookimonsta
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2011, 05:10:43 pm »
Well, yeah, reading his name I see most likely he is. Thats always what I do tho, when I first get to a server, I join spectate and then read everyones names, to see if I can figure out how to offend them.....

or not.

Also, Bruce, we used to be friends and charge around together on horseback, why do you troll all my threads now??

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2011, 05:29:00 pm »
Well, yeah, reading his name I see most likely he is.
O btw: Napoleon wasnt French
Try to atleast seem coherent and don't rage as much and you usually don't get banned and if you do, you get unbanned quicker.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 05:30:10 pm by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 05:40:20 pm »
Grey permabanned until he:
1) stops lying and acknowledges what he did
2) apologizes to Leiknir

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2011, 05:49:26 pm »
Try to atleast seem coherent and don't rage as much and you usually don't get banned and if you do, you get unbanned quicker.

I meant: Napoleon Bonaparte Wasnt french.

Grey permabanned until he:
1) stops lying and acknowledges what he did
2) apologizes to Leiknir

I CANT AKNOWLEDGE it CMP, I DIDNT do anything to be banned ingame.

I admit I insulted ONE PLAYER, who had just flamed me and ragepolled me. Im very sorry Napoleon. No hard feelings on my part. You were defending your clanmate. He fails at not teamhitting, but w/e, thats not your fault. Sorry again.

I admit I got mad when Leiknir started saying shit that wasnt true.

BUT: I am not going to apologise untill he does. Why should I back down, when an admin has taken his personal issues and used his power to abuse people he does not like?

If Leiknir says, "Oh, maybe I didnt see what was happening and misunderstood, sorry", I will leap up and say "Sorry too Leiknir, your a good player, and I said mean things too, Im very very sorry"

I admit that I get mad when Injustice is done, but your post saddens me CMP, What am I supposed to acknowledge? That I dont like being lied about? TRUE. That this started when a guy raged ingame at me because I polled to remove him for teamattacking, essentially trying to improve the game quality for everyone else? I admit that.

Seriously CMP, what else should I aknowledge? Please, I dont like "drama", I dont enjoy being the " center of attention", and I have no issue with any admin. So why am I banned?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 05:58:53 pm by Grey »

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2011, 06:56:08 pm »
Bump:

cmp

Im still waiting to know what I was banned for. Please?