• View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
Admins
« on: February 19, 2011, 02:09:30 pm »
Can we have some admins in this game who are NOT

a. Children

b. Insecure adults.

There are plenty of GREAT admins. But I only ever see Lilith and Leiknir.

Leiknir especially, wtf. Why is this guy an admin? He promotes racist remarks, mutes anyone that asks him a question, and threatens to ban anyone who kills him/his clanmates.....

Seriosly, where are the independant admins? The ones who DONT care about their personal KDR, who just want a better game??

Today I saw Leiknir call French ppl Froggies.....

I would volunteer, but I dont want to be tarred with the same brush....
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
Re: Admins
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 04:40:55 pm »
w/e, apparantly Leiknir has travelled back in time, and it was ME that called french ppls froggies.....

WOW

it gets better. Now Im banned all weekend because......

Well, theres no reason apparantly, he just wanted to flex his muscles.

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Leiknir
  • IRC nick: Leiknir
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 04:42:02 pm »
(For the ones that don't really care, this is utter bullshit)

Thats the thread he rages about:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2275.0.html

Especially this one is quite nice (the insulted one is "Fr_Temp_Napoleon_4", absolutly not french sounding at all):

I call him froggy: HOW DO I KNOW HES FRENCH?? YOU said the first thing about french people, I called him frog cause he JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS.

Grey, last warning. Each insult/lie about me that follows gives you +1day cooldown time.

it gets better. Now Im banned all weekend because......

Well, theres no reason apparantly, he just wanted to flex his muscles.

Insulting an admin and spreading lies about him maybe? Nah, cant be.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 04:46:24 pm by Leiknir »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 04:56:47 pm »
Grey, last warning. Each insult/lie about me that follows gives you +1day cooldown time.

Insulting an admin and spreading lies about him maybe? Nah, cant be.

LOL, w/e mate. it doesnt. I will be banned untill children have their admin removed. You were given a position of trust. You abused it.
Well done.

Again: YOU decided that the word frog was a description of french ppl, not I.
Again: I am not the one lieing.
Again: I didnt start insulting you. You started insulting me.

O btw: Napoleon wasnt French
O btw: Frog is not a word I attach to French ppl
O btw: You cant give me a last warning, since you didnt give me a first warning.

You seem to think that I have some personal issue with you. I dont. You have taken issue with me, and are abusing your power to act on your childish dislike: I cant help that you are subconsciously a rascist. You can call me a dago all you want. I wont get offended. But you started with insults, you altered facts to fit your story, I only want justice for all.

you can apologise if you want, but it wont alter the facts that you are a small minded rascist who projects his issues onto others in an attempt to make himself feel better.

Or, it could be we both had a misunderstanding, and we both back down. But no, when I tried that you insulted me, again.

Your really not a very nice person, tbh.

Offline Dreakon_The_Destroyer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • Kiss my Axe
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS
  • Game nicks: Dreakon_ATS
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 04:58:04 pm »
I thought you couldnt ban in game based on what people say in the forums ?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 05:01:28 pm »
I thought you couldnt ban in game based on what people say in the forums ?

The rules dont apply, this isnt a question of right or wrong. He can do anything and is never wrong, didnt you know he's JC?

Offline Inhumanetie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoG
  • Game nicks: Inhumane, Arsebiscuits
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 05:14:04 pm »
Everkistus is the only decent admin i ve seen so far. The rest seem to be banning people for nothing , giving people shit and changing maps if they are on the losing team. But i just ignore it coz i can t be bothered with arguements with people over the internet.
And tbh u don t seem to do urself any favours grey, ur always complaining about what someone has done to u.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 05:18:49 pm by Inhumanetie »

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2011, 05:26:58 pm »
LOL, w/e mate. it doesnt. I will be banned untill children have their admin removed. You were given a position of trust. You abused it.
Well done.

Again: YOU decided that the word frog was a description of french ppl, not I. It was the french who got offended
Again: I am not the one lieing. ? Maybe you really believe that
Again: I didnt start insulting you. You started insulting me. You called me a "bumboy for my clan" in the first post in your whine thread.

O btw: Napoleon wasnt French
O btw: Frog is not a word I attach to French ppl
O btw: You cant give me a last warning, since you didnt give me a first warning. (LINK)This post was a warning, wasnt it?

You seem to think that I have some personal issue with you. I dont. You have taken issue with me, and are abusing your power to act on your childish dislike: I cant help that you are subconsciously a rascist Maybe your right, I am German, thats what we Germans usually do. You can call me a dago all you want. I wont get offended. But you started with insults, you altered facts to fit your story, I only want justice for all.

you can apologise if you want, but it wont alter the facts that you are a small minded rascist who projects his issues onto others in an attempt to make himself feel better.

Or, it could be we both had a misunderstanding, and we both back down. But no, when I tried that you insulted me, again.

Your really not a very nice person, tbh. I am the friendliest admin out there.

Yay powertrip!
I am not going to ban you for another week now, I am going to ignore all your posts made after this one. You calm down, I am going to read your posts on Sunday evening, so if you now rage you can still edit them until then. Sunday evening I really use +1day for each insult/lie you spread about me. Fair compromise?

« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 05:28:37 pm by Leiknir »

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2011, 05:34:39 pm »
This post was a warning, wasnt it?

No it wasnt, you decided, without reading anything i posted, to ban me: Infact, to make it more of an insult, you pretended you gave me a choice, but you banned me before I posted back. So well done. You made yourself a lier AGAIN.

Why do you act like this?? Im really sorry if you have had a shit day, but you cannot continue to take it out on innocents. Its time for you to grow up mate. You banned me ingame for forum comments, and now you are actually announcing that you intent to take any slight against you personally to ban me for longer.

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you REALLY so insecure that ONE comment about a mesh error has made you do this? Cmon man. Think about what your doing.

It was the french who got offended

No man, it was ONE player I was talking to, the only person to sasy ANYTHING about the french was YOU.

PLEASE stop making things up.

I can see that this is not going to end well, but ignoring it untill sunday is NOT in your best interests, believe me.

You called me a "bumboy for my clan" in the first post in your whine thread

AFTER YOU HAD INSULTED ME ON SERVER??

Its honestly like speaking to a child. The only thing you see here is some attack on your authority, isnt it?

I am the friendliest admin out there.

More lies. ANY responsible admin would ask himself or any of the players on the server WHY a problem has occurred, not do what you did: Use it as a way to advance your personal agenda. 

And when you posted that we had not spoken before today, another WTF?? from me. We have chatted on the servers for HOURS over the course of the last year. But any fact that doesnt fit your frameup of me,  right?

Honestly, it saddens me that your parents allow you internet access.

Fair...

Not even a word you understand.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 05:43:07 pm by Grey »

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2011, 05:43:11 pm »
How old r u guys??

11?

Stop acting like girls and grow up ffs..

Grey admins are humans too u know,and humans tend to do mistakes ..

Leiknir chill out mate...

Its a video game and last time i checked video games were made for fun,not for bad and failing e-insulting...
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2011, 05:45:43 pm »
Everkistus is the only decent admin i ve seen so far. The rest seem to be banning people for nothing , giving people shit and changing maps if they are on the losing team. But i just ignore it coz i can t be bothered with arguements with people over the internet.
And tbh u don t seem to do urself any favours grey, ur always complaining about what someone has done to u.

Yeah I know im not easy to like, but I have never started an argument yet. People just dump shit on me cause I wont be told to shut up for no reason. I was banned fairly once, I took it and apologised for being wrong. I have no problem ever admitting that Im wrong. But Only when I AM wrong. Seems some people just like to take their personal issues and make others suffer for their personal amusement.

Grey admins are humans too u know,and humans tend to do mistakes ..

and Im FINE with that, I have never fired anyone from my buisiness for making a mistake, an accident is just that, an accident. But I didnt even do anything ingame for this ban, its just Leiknir showing us how massive his e-peen is.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 05:47:27 pm by Grey »

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2011, 07:35:33 pm »
Look guys, the problem will be solved if they dont have a ton of admins everywhere, limit the admins to the ones who no one complained about, or to the ones people hardly complain about. That is all, problem solved, something so hard done simple again.

Also, admins, when you do wrong, apologize. It doesnt make you any less of a man when you apologize for your mistake. No one is perfect, and there would be no threads like this one, if you guys just apologized to your mistakes.

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 08:04:14 pm »
@the poor powerless playerbase, not grey

Also, admins, when you do wrong, apologize. It doesnt make you any less of a man when you apologize for your mistake. No one is perfect, and there would be no threads like this one, if you guys just apologized to your mistakes.
The problem is, why is it always the admin who did something wrong just because someone complained? Just read the other thread I linked in my first post here, even the server logs tell him he is in the wrong here, he just kept lying and insulting more.
Check the threads of the other guys I banned, they asked "whats up?", I told them "catched you exploiting, cya in 2days", they answer "ok" and everything was fine.
Quote from: Grey
He promotes racist remarks, mutes anyone that asks him a question, and threatens to ban anyone who kills him/his clanmates.....
Stuff like that are blatant lies to try to win sympathy with the poor powerless player base, I did mute 2 guys ingame so far. DaveUKR after felt 10 maps of calling his team my old friends and flaming each time they lost, and Gray after annoying the hell out of the server, when I asked "any objections?" after doing so, I got multiple people agreeing with me.
Suddendly I mute everyone. And the other 2 things, seriously?

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2011, 08:09:50 pm »
@the poor powerless playerbase, not grey
The problem is, why is it always the admin who did something wrong just because someone complained? Just read the other thread I linked in my first post here, even the server logs tell him he is in the wrong here, he just kept lying and insulting more.
Check the threads of the other guys I banned, they asked "whats up?", I told them "catched you exploiting, cya in 2days", they answer "ok" and everything was fine.

Very friendly admin we have here.  I didnt say anything that mean directly to you, why with this insult to me?

Ok then, the logs show it and everything shows grey is wrong, then we're done here, and problem solved.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 08:11:18 pm by The_Newer_Wind »

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2011, 08:12:25 pm »
I didnt mean what you thought I meant, and you KNOW THAT.
 Since I googled frogs and french and found out what you meant. Also, its ok if you caught me exploiting, and said "Cya in 2 days". But I did NOTHING in game to deserve the ban, you just dont like criticism. If you think its misplaced, PROVE IT, or argue against it, dont ban me to make a point that you wont be fucked with.

You started this because you dont like me, and your gonna continue it untill you cant think of any more bullshit to dump on me.

You were never MADE to be an admin, if you dont think you can hack it, resign. Noone is forcing you.

Very friendly admin we have here.  I didnt say anything that mean directly to you, why with this insult to me?

Ok then, the logs show it and everything shows grey is wrong, then we're done here, and problem solved.

The log DOESNT show that I was wrong, it shows that I am RIGHT.