Author Topic: cRPG is looking for admins (EU, NA)  (Read 21297 times)

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
cRPG is looking for admins (EU, NA)
« on: December 21, 2011, 09:55:53 pm »
+4
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This time we'll do it a bit differently: you have 2 days to throw in your application, then we'll make a poll with all the names that everyone can vote on.
That'll give us a good overview about what the community thinks, and it might influence our picks.

To apply just state it in this thread, together with the server group (EU, NA) you're applying for and the name you want on the poll.
Nothing else is required, although writing something about you might improve your chances.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 09:58:13 pm by cmpxchg8b »

Offline ThePoopy

• Earl
  • Renown: 411
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • .l..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: PolePoop
Re: cRPG is looking for admins (EU, NA)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 09:57:35 pm »
mememememe (EU)

Offline Candiru

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 22nd_War_Candiru
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 10:01:53 pm »
Merc_Candiru - EU

Been playing Warband ever since beta and I haven't grown tired of the game since. After playing native and experimenting with other various mods I found cRPG. I think I've played crpg for about a year and like everyone else, it's under my skin.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:18:17 pm by Candiru »
Human being to the mob..
What’s a mob to a king? What’s a king to a god?
What’s a god to a non-believer? Who don’t believe in anything?

Offline Rhygar666

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • möp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Rhygay666_HRE
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 10:03:13 pm »
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:59:46 pm by Rhygar666 »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 10:04:13 pm »
Merciless_Thovex (EU)

I'm currently admin on the Melee_Only and CTF server hosted by Conqueror_Worm and I'm doing perfectly fine I'd say. I am usually on the servers 2 & 5 siege, sometimes I do however pop up on the battle servers.

My opinion is that we're running kind of low on siege-admins and that these need to be moderated most of the time, since there's constant leeching and teamattacking and so on.

I've been a dedicated member of the cRPG community for 1-2 years. And I'm very active in Warband itself, atleast 1800 hours. And the fact that I ran a clan for more than a year shows I'm quite a social person

I speak English, Dutch fluently and some bits of French and German, I've never been banned and the best of all, I have common sense... Lately!  :wink:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:30:31 pm by Thovex »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 10:05:57 pm »
<Urist> you can be admin but you are only allowed to kick turkish players

(click to show/hide)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 10:10:51 pm »
+25
Nord_Koldborn  [EU]

Using my previous application in the other thread:

Hello, my name is André, I'm 26 years old, and I'm from Portugal.

Most of you might know me in-game as koldborn (was Kaldralinn Hrafninn for a while , which is written in Old Norse), and other nicknames from my never-ending alt list.

I step once more forward, in order to make more clear my intentions towards this so loved/hated mod, which are only good intention, not just regarding a possible Administration position (the main part of this thread) but also any other possible position or requirement of my e-person towards the welfare of this video game (being it Forum related, Site related, Balancing related, etc)

I'm a very sociable person (easy to notice in-game), and (un)fortunately I'm at a period of my Real Life (which is going to last a long while) that allows me to have a lot of free time during the day, making possible to give 110% attention and dedication to such position. My steam stats are enough proof of the time I spend on this game/cRPG: [ http://steamcommunity.com/id/karasujigoku ] .

I think this might be my biggest "weapon" on this application since it's overwhelming the number of current admins that are rarely online, or even active, we keep losing some of the few actives with the nomination system and many of the new admins getting recruited are rarely seen in-game.

I have a rich experience regarding the Administration position in several games mods (p.e. Action Quake 2, Call of Duty series, etc) making me aware of the difficulties of the "job" and what actions are the correct ones regarding every decision.

Saying so, I see this Administration position as a duty and not a right (as a large part of the database thinks), a duty I'm ready to embrace for the welfare of this community and to give the best in-game quality time for every player, even if it means to lose my precious game-time and spend several minutes/hours spectating and dealing with any occurrence (nope, I'm not a masochist, I simple had the luck to be educated with the best possible standards which allowed me to have personality and conscience).

If this is too much of a wall of text for some, I can resume the reasons I would be a good option for the position:

- I'm extremely active, in both Battle and Siege modes of this Mod.

- I have rich background and experience regarding Administration from other games/mods.

- I speak/write fluently English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and know some basics on German, Japanese (weeaboo-friendly), etc.

- I'm very sociable, friendly and cuddly.  (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

- I think I'm a bit emotive cause when I see something that is obviously wrong (for any living being with some IQ, at least) and people not doing anything about it I get really worked on and try to fix it even if all tied up, leading to people misjudging me into a complete rage-induced annoying person.

- I make the most wonderful and tasty coffee in the planet (but it's all mine!).

Any other question, feel free to ask me on IRC, I'm always under the nick karasu.

Cheers, and the best regards.

André.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 10:10:51 pm »
Byzantium_Teeth (EU)

I'm a great fan of law, order, justice and common sense. I play regularly, and I think I can do a better job than 80% of the current admins, or atleast be more active. I mastered common sense and with my aspirations for becoming emperor of the world, it would be good to start with a small bit of power.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 10:18:27 pm »
xant eu (✿◠‿◠)
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tiberias

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tiberias
  • IRC nick: Tiberias
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 10:18:45 pm »
Merciless_Thovex (EU)

I'm currently admin on the Melee_Only and CTF server hosted by Conqueror_Worm and I'm doing perfectly fine I'd say. I am usually on the servers 2 & 5 siege, I think we need some more siege admins since I do sometimes find leechers and teamkilling rampages. Sadly.

First of all: This !

And here is my application   
Merciless_Tiberias    [EU]

Hey guys,
Ok, well then this is my third admin application on cRPG...lets see whats going to happen !
I think im not the most unsuitable guy for the job of an admin. Of course I'm not perfect, (what do you thought ??? :) ) but ive played alot of warband and even more cRPG. I play cRPG for more than 1 year now and i wasnt banned or muted ( yeah thats true REALLY  :)) a single time. As you can see, i am able to behave. Im also an admin on the EU_cRPG_Melee_Server and the CTF server, and i think i do the job quite good (go and ask Conqueror_Worm ! ). Actually, ithink that im quite known on the siege servers EU 2+5, EU 3 duel and ofc on the melee server.  I can write understandable english (english is not my native language.) and i would say that im quite polite
I am  active on the forums, but not that much on IRC.
Yeah i think thats all from my site, if you want to know anything more just write it here or pm me.

Tibby
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 02:55:42 pm by Tiberias »

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 10:23:15 pm »
Voso_the_Worst (NA)

I once owned my own server on native after release called "WestCoast_Atrocity" before I changed my ISP. Other than that, I have been playing Warband since early beta so I know the rules and how to enforce them. Plus, I am definitely not going anywhere..

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1722
  • Infamy: 1208
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 10:25:39 pm »
Thumbs up for koldborn!

I'm not applying, just showing support for fellow community member.

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 10:35:04 pm »
+8
Byzantium_Chase (eu)

Been pLAying a while now and feel like i know the community well enough to be able to admin it. I like to think that im liked enough in the community to take up this role. In terms of actually admining, im a strong believer in warn, kick then ban, and dont like to jump straight  in to kicks or bans. SO VOTE CHASE FOR A BETTER FUTURE

« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 11:18:53 pm by Chasey »
I like to fart on cold windows and lick the condensation :D

Offline El_Infante

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tercio_Alejandro_Farnesio
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 10:36:58 pm »
I support koldborn. For making that delicious coffee :-) Best regards!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:38:17 pm by El_Infante »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2011, 10:37:14 pm »
Overdriven (EU)  :)