Author Topic: Warning/Ban request for GoD_Scrubby_Tier  (Read 570 times)

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Warning/Ban request for GoD_Scrubby_Tier
« on: December 21, 2011, 03:13:00 pm »
One night I accidentally TK'd this guy Scrubby. He then got really upset and started following me around and teamwounding me regularly (days now). I've asked admins to tell him to stop teamwounding me(GranPappy). He seems to have some strange fixation on me and continually harasses me in chat (thank god for mute) and follows me around. Unfortunately I do not always have Fraps open, and I do not have a quick to reach screenshot button. The few following videos should prove my point well enough, but this is constant. He usually does it right as we spawn, or just runs circles around me while i'm trying to do something.

Video one, the first offense I actually caught: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlToMvE7bO0

These next two videos are of him just harassing me, perhaps over time i'll gather more, but this is all I have for now, and i'm tired of just warning him about all of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFge-eyO7WI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=628eXdfMIR4

If admins could inform him on the rules of revenge teamwounding/teamkilling (i've tried explaining it to him but he doesn't care) and warn him that if he continues this behavior he will be dealt with I would be greatly appreciative. Though sadly from the way he acts this post may only provoke him further.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline EddyMcK

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: America
  • Game nicks: GoD_Scrubby_Tier
Re: Warning/Ban request for GoD_Scrubby_Tier
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 03:26:34 pm »
This is a lie. He didn't even tk me in the beginning. i spawned and killed an unmounted horse, turned out to be his horse, he gets mad and swings at me, saying "its not yours to kill" i revenge swiped him back(not kill), and then this huge grudge started. I apologized the first day but he wouldn't let off on how i was going to get banned, he would follow me saying i was on fraps etc. and like he said, this has been happening for the last few days.

And the harassment part? It is definably mutual, its adorable how he's trying to make himself seem so innocent

Video 1 = whoops

Videos 2 and 3 = I didn't know punches went through lamellar, and i am sorry for that.

Im surprised you didn't show the one where i told you to draw your sword
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 03:51:16 pm by EddyMcK »
gimme three steps, gimme three steps mister, gimme three steps towards the door, gimme three steps , gimme three mister, and you'll never see me no more

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Warning/Ban request for GoD_Scrubby_Tier
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 05:34:40 pm »
Revenge teamwounding is not allowed.
Revenge teamkilling is not allowed.
Don't grief players.
Kicks and punches can go through armour with high enough STR and PS, especially considering armour gives a random 50%-100% protective value per strike. Punching people in the head in staw hats also do nifty things.
Common Sense.

2 day ban to calm down. This has been your second recorded violation.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.