Poll

Which cRPG Mode do you prefer to be hosted?

Defend The Virgin
Siege
Duel
Battle
Capture The Flag

Author Topic: [IL] Ironlegion Thread :: Official Faction Hall's Spam Channel ::  (Read 26822 times)

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
Re: [IL] Ironlegion Clan Thread :: The Dark Legend :: Read [Trainings]
« Reply #180 on: February 15, 2012, 06:41:01 pm »

Well I don't give a shit with retarded people. They aren't smart enough to know what an apology means anyway so why bother. If i see you in strategus I'll attack you, end of story. The world needs more engineers, and less street cleaners anyways...
And I should apologize why?

You guys are just trying to convince me to withdraw my challenge cause you're afraid.

Also Lannistark : I might just join a faction and RAPE IL. Maybe I'll even join the clan that already won a war against Byzantium and stuff

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #181 on: February 15, 2012, 06:45:36 pm »
:D nobody declines duel with you i will gladly fight you :Dand nobody is forbiding you to join some superclan and rape us  isnt that the point of strategus? Thing is   dont rage so much about that attack on u. ;)  you should try weed its a good way to relax. psssst  dont tell cops.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #182 on: February 15, 2012, 06:49:29 pm »
(click to show/hide)

[Note: I'll divide my post in numbers, so that you can follow it easily huh]

1. Tiberius was apologizing for all happened. Evidence that you are, once again, retarded to the extremes, and won't get a simple message.

2. Your rage attacks are starting to be worrying. "RAPE IL." Seriously, this is a game. Chill out man, when I write posts I just do it for trolling or to expect someone will rage and make my day (your case). There isn't really any offence intended, even though some people may think otherwise.

3. "Maybe I'll even join the clan that already won a war against Byzantium and stuff". Erm, how to say this... This is funny, quite funny. I laugh at your sincere fails at intimidation. If you want to join the clan that "won against Byzantium and stuff" (As i like to say, No shit Sherlock) then go ahead man, go ahead. Seriously, why tell me, I couldn't care less. Well, actually ok, I do care. I feel happy for you, that you finally found a clan that puts up with you.

To conclude I'd just say:

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 15, 2012, 06:53:17 pm »
And I should apologize why?

You guys are just trying to convince me to withdraw my challenge cause you're afraid.

Also Lannistark : I might just join a faction and RAPE IL.

Have you PM-ed anyone about the challenge? Your "you are probably so afraid to fight me" thing is getting kinda old. Like I said, you be as pro as you want, kill us all and shut up. Is that really so hard to ask? Name time and place, we will try to be there.

About the faction rape part. If you still havent noticed, we arent exactly diehard fans of strategus. We really dont care if you rape us down. We aint got much to rape anyway. :mrgreen:

Maybe I'll even join the clan that already won a war against Byzantium and stuff

I really have no idea wtf you are talking about.  :lol: I got no idea how strong is/was Byzantium, who are its members and who was the winning war.

And man, I really was really saying sorry, not cause im scared, its just that typing this shit takes alof of valuable time and I do have a life you know. And that bad blood never does any good to anyone. But seriuslly, if you wanna wipe us out, be our quest. Do what you got to do. Even if its actions pulled by nerd rage.

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2012, 07:01:44 pm »
You care enough about strat to attack me there and brag about me having no chance.

No idea who you are and what your problem is lannistark and I dont really care either.

Havent read through all the posts but where did Tiberius apologized? And why is he doing it right now that he got all my goods and is about to fight me in crpg?

K. Lets do it now on Eu3. I'll be there and waiting for your best fighter to show up.

Offline Shane

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 15, 2012, 07:03:47 pm »
I would like to lend aid in this heated debate. I'm backing BlackMilk. He clearly the smartest one here i don't what you people say. It is True.

However some people forget how a duel works...

If you Challage someone to a duel. The Oppentent gets to determine the grounds of the duel.

So in that case IL accepts your duel and the weapons of Choose will have to be two Turtle riding Chicken which reachs up to 88 miles per hour so we can go back in time. Once there it is the first person to kill there father with an Egg wins the duel.

I also would like to Add sciencetology is a way of life not a cult.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 15, 2012, 07:12:13 pm »
lets do this thing tomorrow cuz i have work and life no mather how strange it sounds .  :lol: u can rape me alllll day long  if it makes u feel better. buuuut i couldnt notice one strange thing. why should someone appologise about attacking in strategus? :D  just lol   
P.S. come to our ts  its fun to argue with you  :D if u dont want to talk just chat  cuz its 10 times faster and easier thatn talk on forum  adress is ironlegion.de  just so u know.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 07:15:09 pm by Latvian_Knight »
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Shane

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 15, 2012, 07:16:13 pm »
it is all to do with politics you always say sorry after killing cilivans. It makes them feel better.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 15, 2012, 07:19:08 pm »
well than, see you won. Go on brag and stfu from now on.  :D

PS: you are a pretty weak fighter Blackmilk, I dunno why did you yell out soo loud that you where a pro, and im not really just being bitter or a sore looser here. You dont have a very firm block. Like I said, im pretty sure I would have shread you into pieces if I still had my 2h build guy.

But for now, I knowledge you a better fighter.

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 15, 2012, 07:22:12 pm »
come to eu3 again and I'll show you that I can do better with my main than with my 2 athletics alt..

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 15, 2012, 07:28:27 pm »
naah, im eating and watching my favorite show. Like I said, I dont have this much time. :| But seriuslly man, with all the braging you did, I expected you to be about as good as players like Egnimatic Stranger, jackie or Thovex. Good thing it was all just talk. :mrgreen:

You are not a bad player. Dont get me wrong. But you are completely average, when I retire with my xbow dude, mybe we should duel alot more together once I get my 2h build guy pumped up on level steroids.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 07:36:12 pm by TiberiusX »

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #192 on: February 15, 2012, 07:41:02 pm »
come to eu3 again and I'll show you that I can do better with my main than with my 2 athletics alt..

just stfu phoney, we don't deserve to hear your bullshit.

btw don't say "I" have a problem. It's obviously the little cryin kid who came here that does. Just because you come here raging and get severely humilliated and rick rolled doesn't mean "I" have a problem. I hope that when you get owned in real life your argument isn't: "What is your problem?" because from what I see at the moment, you are the one facing several issues, such as high-temperament, easily raging, and general asshole attitude.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 07:42:27 pm by Lannistark »

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 15, 2012, 07:57:22 pm »
Peace brothers.

naah, im eating and watching my favorite show. Like I said, I dont have this much time. :| But seriuslly man, with all the braging you did, I expected you to be about as good as players like Egnimatic Stranger, jackie or Thovex. Good thing it was all just talk. :mrgreen:

You are not a bad player. Dont get me wrong. But you are completely average, when I retire with my xbow dude, mybe we should duel alot more together once I get my 2h build guy pumped up on level steroids.
Did I convince you that I might be a tad better than you originally thought? :wink:

If you really want to become good you might just ask Merciless to let you train with them. :) Or you just stay the way you are i dont really care. :D

-Bang.

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile