Author Topic: super class balabnce  (Read 4164 times)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: super class balabnce
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2011, 07:02:21 pm »
+1
You are experiencing a different breakdown than I am.

If 3 people are on a roof, 2 of them are xbows. Why? They can use the roof to hide long enough to load.

Archers are more mobile, able to move with the infantry easier than a xbowman can. Archers are much more likely to be found running to find an unawares group on their flank where their shields are not directed.

So quit talking about roof camping archers. They are much less common than the xbow on a roof, and they wear paper armor and are an easy kill. It is the roof camping crossbowman with heavy armor that takes several hits to bring down that are an issue.

No, there are a lot more archers than xbowmen on the roof, and archers are a lot more dangerous because of their rate of fire.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: super class balabnce
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2011, 01:23:47 am »
No, there are a lot more archers than xbowmen on the roof, and archers are a lot more dangerous because of their rate of fire.

No U  :rolleyes:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login