Author Topic: Our which final stand, lost the count  (Read 9134 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: Our which final stand, lost the count
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2011, 07:06:57 pm »
Shit, how about we set up a real 1 on 1 war? Say just Bashibouzouk vs Mercs, no interference from the obviously still existing UIF. I know you won't go for it because anyone in UIF starts pissing their pants at the thought of a situation where they don't ounumber their enemies by at least a factor of 10.

No offense Oby Wan but remember what i told you on IRC the other day ? Who do you sound like ? Compare that to the name of the person who gave you +1 on this post and you'll get the picture.......it's true.  I think it's time for you to act like you're frogg-eating friend Lolwen and go native. :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2011, 07:55:01 pm »
Nevah. Well I've quit playing for long periods before, but fuck you all, you're stuck with me for the foreseeable future XD.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2011, 08:08:51 pm »
+1
Nevah. Well I've quit playing for long periods before, but fuck you all, you're stuck with me for the foreseeable future XD.

Don't listen to him, poor drunk Croatian think cRPG started in May 2010
(click to show/hide)

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2011, 01:22:03 am »
Pretty funny seeing Legio talking shit to Mercs. As far as I remember the only independent decision on Strat they ever made was to be totally fucking useless to their Templar masters when they got bumrushed then meekly bend to their new DRZ masters. Pretty much the same thing the Greys did, but they were like what, 4 or 5 people at the time?
From "History of Strategus" by Gingerpussy  :lol:

If that silly shit is what mercs think about us, why those indipendent and strong Mercs came into our channel asking to be buddies and trying to do the puppy eyes. Dunno about greys but i'm quite sure they went to them crawling and whining also.
Very low showing who you really are only now that you don't have anything to lose. That just prove you are not reliable guys and we were right not thrusting you(not talking about oberyin that know nothing about strat, but to mercs who gave the +1)

« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 02:08:38 am by Sharky »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2011, 02:09:41 am »
+1
From "History of Strategus" by Gingerpussy  :lol:

If that silly shit is what mercs think about us, why those indipendent and strong Mercs came into our channel asking to be buddies and trying to do the puppy eyes. Dunno about greys but i'm quite sure they went to them crawling and whining also.
Very low showing who you really are only now that you don't have anything to lose. That just prove you are not reliable guys and we were right not thrusting you(not talking about oberyin that know nothing about strat, but all mercs who gave the +1)

My last talk ever with you was : when you signed up for HRE against us and were defeated you told me (you jumped to nditions lobby to talk to me) Mtemtko was disrespectful to Italians thats why it was an issue, which was totally random. Would you like to share your experience with Mercs in clan battles and tournaments or you forgot everything?
All I see that you are barking from the shadow of care bear alliance and I'm not even sure what you are trying to achieve. At least Grey Order, Drz or Bashi has something to support their claims. It seems to me that you want to be part of the drama to show your significance in Strategus and to prove you are not an underdog.

Please stop trying to make yourself important for the mercs. Because you are not.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2011, 02:58:58 am »
My last talk ever with you was : when you signed up for HRE against us and were defeated you told me (you jumped to nditions lobby to talk to me) Mtemtko was disrespectful to Italians thats why it was an issue, which was totally random. Would you like to share your experience with Mercs in clan battles and tournaments or you forgot everything?
All I see that you are barking from the shadow of care bear alliance and I'm not even sure what you are trying to achieve. At least Grey Order, Drz or Bashi has something to support their claims. It seems to me that you want to be part of the drama to show your significance in Strategus and to prove you are not an underdog.

Please stop trying to make yourself important for the mercs. Because you are not.
I was not talking about you. Anyway what alliance or claims are you talking about? Did we attacked you or did you see our troops in your lands?
We just don't care about this war, we knew as everyone about your plans but they were poorly done so we wasn't really concerned.
So diplomacy, strategus claims, your scores in tournaments have nothing to do with what i said, that bragging like this is lame.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2011, 03:43:19 am »
I was not talking about you. Anyway what alliance or claims are you talking about? Did we attacked you or did you see our troops in your lands?
We just don't care about this war, we knew as everyone about your plans but they were poorly done so we wasn't really concerned.
So diplomacy, strategus claims, your scores in tournaments have nothing to do with what i said, that bragging like this is lame.

Thing is I can fight you without support of anyone, you cannot fight me without your butt being protected by others. If it wasn't true you wouldn't wait to show up until all of the other guys place 4K army in my land and you are so pathetic that you can call it a diplomatic/military success. In my book its called cowardness.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2011, 03:52:56 am »
If you don't care about this war, then why do i see your posts all over this thread ?

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2011, 04:06:50 am »
Thing is I can fight you without support of anyone, you cannot fight me without your butt being protected by others. If it wasn't true you wouldn't wait to show up until all of the other guys place 4K army in my land and you are so pathetic that you can call it a diplomatic/military success. In my book its called cowardness.

Lol so you are the strongest and mighter of all calradia? Good for you really. And of course you have everyone against not because of your diplomatic mistakes, but because all eu is full of carebears and cowards.

Oh and ofc you have visions (see legio armies attacking you while we really don't give a damn about this war)

If you don't care about this war, then why do i see your posts all over this thread ?
When someone accuses or threatens my clan, it's time for some FORUMWAR!  :D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 04:08:10 am by Sharky »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2011, 04:10:15 am »
Lol so you are the strongest and mighter of all calradia? Good for you really. And of course you have everyone against not because of your diplomatic mistakes, but because all eu is full of carebears and cowards.

I'm not the strongest, but you told me you are better and I'm willing to put that to a test. I have everyone against me because I say what I think, I don't bend like you.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2011, 04:14:00 am »
I'm not the strongest, but you told me you are better and I'm willing to put that to a test. I have everyone against me because I say what I think, I don't bend like you.
Your clan it's also the more honest! You don't just have visions, you live in another dimension  :D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 04:17:08 am by Sharky »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2011, 04:36:14 am »
Your clan it's also the more honest! You don't just have visions, you live in another dimension  :D

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2011, 11:48:41 am »
Bend it like Beckham :D

Anyway strategus success divided on a clans members , then noone comes near to what Mercs have done in all strategus life time. Its that simple.

Beside i never been in any ones TS to beg for help at all, so what leader in Mercs have you talked to ?

« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 12:05:21 pm by Gingerpussy »

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2011, 03:08:03 pm »
Lol Gingerpussy is also a leader!
What happened about you plans of taking thsbtin from us? While you was already despised by everyone you threaten us, how brilliant!  :lol:.
Well i guess at this point doesn't really matter how much people you piss off since you are already dead.
You can finally slander and whine as much as you want! And you do it much better then how you do diplomacy! Brave Mercs FTW :P
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:09:29 pm by Sharky »

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2011, 03:20:16 pm »
Man, your posts are fucking annoying, you're the dumbest motherfucker ever, fuck off...