Author Topic: Our which final stand, lost the count  (Read 9091 times)

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
Re: Our which final stand, lost the count
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2011, 01:37:24 pm »
Lizard come on i remember a village defence battle i fought for mercs in last strat (one of the funniest battle that i ever played) we had like 500 naked tickets (free village pop) couple of bows, some dozen of arrows and horrible peasant weapons, and we still managed to kill a lot of attackers. by stealing their weap. Drz fought a battle naked and without weapons and they still managed to kill some attacker with fists, steal their weap and make the attackers bleed.
Or you didn't even had money to buy some clubs for village pop(so you didn't work so hard in strat  :P) or you wanted to give up.

There is no strategic reason behind gifting 2 villages to your enemies(and no bore them or ruin their weekends shouldn't be considered as strategies but only as GTXting)

I really don't understand your logic, i'm not exactly sure why we didn't have armour and such for that battle, though i remember the battle well, saying we didn't work hard in the last strat, hmm, we managed to take the entire Dhirim area and more whilst we were constantly at war since pretty much the start, you really have no idea of what you're talking about, we retreated to the villages that we still occupy, you could call it a tactical retreat, how is this GTXting, i'm done talking with you, you really can't be made to see sense, you're an idiot, simple...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2011, 02:15:09 pm »
I really don't understand your logic, i'm not exactly sure why we didn't have armour and such for that battle, though i remember the battle well, saying we didn't work hard in the last strat, hmm, we managed to take the entire Dhirim area and more whilst we were constantly at war since pretty much the start, you really have no idea of what you're talking about, we retreated to the villages that we still occupy, you could call it a tactical retreat, how is this GTXting, i'm done talking with you, you really can't be made to see sense, you're an idiot, simple...

I told in public that after we get wiped we and couple of more clans would stop playing. Leaving the field to carebears so they'd get bored. Sharky took it as "we like to bend over"

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2011, 02:37:15 pm »
+2
    Lizard_man

I do not know much English but I hope you understand my meaning.

That's how I see the situation and I think this is close to the truth.
    When our army came to you, some of you, (I will not name names, although it was Pussy and Dave) launched propaganda and whining about massive carebear Alliance, which launched a war against you. While each of us acting alone. Ravens took a neutral fief and decided leave u for us. GO have also had their own plans, and also did not want to destroy you as now every one of us want (who somehow has been mentioned in pussys posts).

From my point of view, you are not tactically retreating, but you just threw everything, because did not see the possibility to withstand the massive forces of the alliance with a 1 to 10. Your activity on the map was almost 0.

Legio take neutral fief.
 Bug.... Pussy got a balls.
 "threatening" In legio's post. threatening me as well.
 And Merc got hope and its not bad.

But now some of you trying to give lucky chance, for the exact tactics "we analysis Templar's battle and came to the conclusion that you do not have time to kill all, Pussy genius even predicted a bug with the time 128 instead of 197" WTF

The worst thing about this story is that despite your personal success.. Mercenaries 3.0 will be remembered as whiners and users bagged equipment and troops (no matter how good it is)

At least I hope when it's over, you do not arrogate to itself the victory, as the only ones challenged carebear alliance, and could long resist the thousands of their armies.

I apologize for my English, luckily my teacher Eng. language will not see  that post XD

(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:40:06 pm by Vovka »

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2011, 03:22:41 pm »
From my point of view, you are not tactically retreating, but you just threw everything, because did not see the possibility to withstand the massive forces of the alliance with a 1 to 10.

This is exactly the reason why we withdrew and fortified our position, and i couldn't care less about this so called carebear alliance, i'd rather be fighting and on the brink of destruction than traveling to and from Tulga every few days, look at us as whiners if you want, people on this forum tend to see fact and reason as whining, i've seen it all so many times before, i can't even be arsed discussing this anymore, see you on the field...

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2011, 03:34:00 pm »
OT:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2011, 03:56:39 pm »
Snow sucks, yes it snowed, ho ho wololo. There we go, is that better. Now i need to catch up on some sleep before my head explodes... :shock:

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2011, 04:08:30 pm »
Dunno what your profession Harpag but you seriously sound like you wanna see some limb pictures.
No. Thank you. Microscopic examination is not my profession   :wink:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2011, 04:20:18 pm »
+2
I really don't know what this fuss is all about, just look at Harpag's face in the signature, it's 100% certain that he made it after his real life mug, which means he's a truck driver (who continuously rapes Russian/Polish/Czechoslovakian hookers along the way). No mistake there.

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2011, 04:55:54 pm »
+1
    Lizard_man

I do not know much English but I hope you understand my meaning.

That's how I see the situation and I think this is close to the truth.
    When our army came to you, some of you, (I will not name names, although it was Pussy and Dave) launched propaganda and whining about massive carebear Alliance, which launched a war against you. While each of us acting alone. Ravens took a neutral fief and decided leave u for us. GO have also had their own plans, and also did not want to destroy you as now every one of us want (who somehow has been mentioned in pussys posts).

From my point of view, you are not tactically retreating, but you just threw everything, because did not see the possibility to withstand the massive forces of the alliance with a 1 to 10. Your activity on the map was almost 0.

Legio take neutral fief.
 Bug.... Pussy got a balls.
 "threatening" In legio's post. threatening me as well.
 And Merc got hope and its not bad.

But now some of you trying to give lucky chance, for the exact tactics "we analysis Templar's battle and came to the conclusion that you do not have time to kill all, Pussy genius even predicted a bug with the time 128 instead of 197" WTF

The worst thing about this story is that despite your personal success.. Mercenaries 3.0 will be remembered as whiners and users bagged equipment and troops (no matter how good it is)

At least I hope when it's over, you do not arrogate to itself the victory, as the only ones challenged carebear alliance, and could long resist the thousands of their armies.

I apologize for my English, luckily my teacher Eng. language will not see  that post XD

(click to show/hide)

Seriously Vovka? thats how far you can remember?

When Greys sold our fief to STR they didn't tell us, it caused a problem we invited Nebun for translation and Nebun said "If you try military solution with Str, they have friends (Drz) we will come for you". If you don't have alliances what the hell is that? and why noone of these guys apply against you? seriously stop insulting people's intelligence man. You guys are all blaming Ginger or me on the forum that we started a flame war an wrote unnecessary things. Alright, now you tell me :

Did Greys sold my fief to someone else or not? (We had no diplomatic relations or military conflict with them before that)
Ok if its a mistake, why didn't tell us later?
When we were talking to Str did Nebun threaten me or not? (that was the first time I spoke to Nebun)

You guys expect that you can say/do whatever you want and when someone says "No" you blame them for everything. I'm not one of your alliance boys you know I don't obey you like the others.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:57:05 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2011, 04:59:25 pm »
Acromegaly or gigantism - I'm not sure, show me your more recent photo, then I give you a professional answer  :wink:

No. Thank you. Microscopic examination is not my profession   :wink:

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2011, 05:15:06 pm »

Seriously Vovka? thats how far you can remember?

When Greys sold our fief to STR they didn't tell us, it caused a problem we invited Nebun for translation and Nebun said "If you try military solution with Str, they have friends (Drz) we will come for you". If you don't have alliances what the hell is that? and why noone of these guys apply against you? seriously stop insulting people's intelligence man. You guys are all blaming Ginger or me on the forum that we started a flame war an wrote unnecessary things. Alright, now you tell me :

Did Greys sold my fief to someone else or not? (We had no diplomatic relations or military conflict with them before that)
Ok if its a mistake, why didn't tell us later?
When we were talking to Str did Nebun threaten me or not? (that was the first time I spoke to Nebun)

You guys expect that you can say/do whatever you want and when someone says "No" you blame them for everything. I'm not one of your alliance boys you know I don't obey you like the others.

Yeah, that was like our first talk with Grey order when they threatened us that if we started winning agaisnt DRZ they would attack us (and that BashiBazouk, Risen, and Legio would likely get involved too), and when we did, they sent 20K troops over and demanded us to have 10K troops leave the war or be attacked.

They all sign up on same side for every battle, they never attack each other, and they all attack the same enemies at the same time.  But of course anyone who calls that an alliance is a conspiracy theorist - based on the propaganda crap they spew on the forums all 3 rounds of strategus.  I figure why be so cowardly, just admit it is what it is - an alliance of all the largest EU clans to make sure you never have to fight someone even close to your size and numbers.  Because of course it was just completely random that 4 different clans started attacking Mercs at the EXACT same time.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:17:34 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2011, 05:36:44 pm »
+1
They all sign up on same side for every battle, they never attack each other, and they all attack the same enemies at the same time.  But of course anyone who calls that an alliance is a conspiracy theorist - based on the propaganda crap they spew on the forums all 3 rounds of strategus.  I figure why be so cowardly, just admit it is what it is - an alliance of all the largest EU clans to make sure you never have to fight someone even close to your size and numbers.  Because of course it was just completely random that 4 different clans started attacking Mercs at the EXACT same time.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2011, 06:00:54 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

I'm just sad that the offended clan in an attempt to take revenge (second strategus - nobody reported a bug with dupe gear, then mass exploite with troops growing and ruin strat2), the third strat after the bug instead that would solve the problem with a bug you have seized upon it as a salvation.

For me, the decision was obvious.
chadz repairs a bug
Mercenaries return gear and troops
We repeat the same battle at the same time
= betatest win
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:01:56 pm by Vovka »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2011, 06:04:49 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I'm just sad that the offended clan in an attempt to take revenge (second strategus - nobody reported a bug with dupe gear, then mass exploite with troops growing and ruin strat2), the third strat after the bug instead that would solve the problem with a bug you have seized upon it as a salvation.

For me, the decision was obvious.
chadz repairs a bug
Mercenaries return gear and troops
We repeat the same battle at the same time
= betatest win

Hard to take you seriously with that avatar. ;)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2011, 06:07:05 pm »
Hard to take you seriously with that avatar. ;)
Every day you wait for messages from a man with a "equus africanus asinus" on avatar
 :P