Author Topic: Our which final stand, lost the count  (Read 9075 times)

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
Re: Our which final stand, lost the count
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2011, 02:50:57 am »
+1
We wanted to rage quit, serious, first i've heard, and maybe we did get some stuff from this bug, and of course that's the only thing that saved us, right, say mercs didn't even compete in strategus, just stick some MW equipment in an empty village and see what happens, we've worked hard this strategus, who the fuck are you to say otherwise, and of course, we're the only clan in strategus history to benefit from a bug, muppet...
What are you using now it's not your resources, it's drz resources. Your resources would be over ten battles ago.

That said, here is some quotes that i took randomly from Daveukr posts (answers are from daveukr while quotes are from ppl that were mocking mercs). Quite explainative of your plans before you stole drz items:

empty villages, no defenders :((
Did you want any fun from taking it? You won't have it, both villages will be empty without anything

lol , what happened to brave mercs ? cant you even survive against 2k ?

Believe me, that was a much harder decision to leave those villages without anything than to just kill that two 1k armies. They wanted to have some fun - we will bore them then. I think we have wasted their Strat weekend

LET'S BORE THEM!!!! Mercs superior tactics FTW!  :o
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:56:36 am by Sharky »

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2011, 02:58:56 am »
Obviously we would have trouble maintaining and keeping 4 villages, is why we retreated to Emerin and Tosdhar, i think we've used the DRZ equipment in what, 2 battles or so, regardless of this bug, we're still here, and would be without it, to say that's the only reason we've survived thus far is just plain stupid...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2011, 03:05:19 am »
Obviously we would have trouble maintaining and keeping 4 villages, is why we retreated to Emerin and Tosdhar, i think we've used the DRZ equipment in what, 2 battles or so, regardless of this bug, we're still here, and would be without it, to say that's the only reason we've survived thus far is just plain stupid...
No. Enough with this cheap mystifying, you just wanted to GTX while having to do only one single large battle to show you put a fight somehow. If you were thinking about strategy and not GTXting, you would gave some peasant equip to village pop, to at least make drz bleed using free tickets...

Also if you think you can do without drz items why don't you just give the items back and see how long you'll last.
Anyway you are right, stealing drz items alone wouldn't be enough. So filling a village with 4k troops so it's impossible to attack with current rules maked you survive  :wink:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 03:11:06 am by Sharky »

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2011, 03:14:35 am »
How can you say we wanted to GTX, what the fuck do you know, we enjoy strategus, why would we just give up, the fact we left the villages is that we wouldn't have stood a chance with all the large armies heading our way, the fact that we still own the two villages says something about our tactics no, and the fact we have so many troops in our villages, yeah, it's obviously the reason you stated, like, where else would we keep our troops, i wish this bug never happened, shit just tends to drip out of peoples mouths to the point where it's incredibly annoying, and you sir, chat alot of shit, here's a napkin, might want to wipe that shit off of your lips...

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2011, 05:08:19 am »
How can you say we wanted to GTX, what the fuck do you know, we enjoy strategus, why would we just give up, the fact we left the villages is that we wouldn't have stood a chance with all the large armies heading our way, the fact that we still own the two villages says something about our tactics no, and the fact we have so many troops in our villages, yeah, it's obviously the reason you stated, like, where else would we keep our troops, i wish this bug never happened, shit just tends to drip out of peoples mouths to the point where it's incredibly annoying, and you sir, chat alot of shit, here's a napkin, might want to wipe that shit off of your lips...
Lizard... You guys DID say you were gonna refuse to fight back against DRZ, quit strat and just "bore" them instead of fighting.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2011, 05:11:14 am »
Well, it's not something that i've heard, doesn't sound like Mercs at all, i'm sure it was just trolling...

Edit, i see you minus voting my posts, no smiley face for you...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:14:31 am by Lizard_man »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2011, 05:19:18 am »
Well, it's not something that i've heard, doesn't sound like Mercs at all, i'm sure it was just trolling...

Edit, i see you minus voting my posts, no smiley face for you...
Check Nocti/Gingers posts or check the threads in strategus general discussion. It should be there. Also, I minused since you were saying something that wasn't true. Nothing personal. :( Can I haz smileyz nowz?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2011, 05:26:05 am »
+1
Listen, there's no way in hell that Mercs would GTX and leave strat, no way, lol, infact, we've been having alot of fun actually, at the end of the day, what's strat without war, i'm sure our great leaders were trolling, if not, maybe a moment of weakness, which i doubt... :) here's your smiley << :P

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2011, 05:28:24 am »
+1
Listen, there's no way in hell that Mercs would GTX and leave strat, no way, lol, infact, we've been having alot of fun actually, at the end of the day, what's strat without war, i'm sure our great leaders were trolling, if not, maybe a moment of weakness, which i doubt... :) here's your smiley << :P
:D I can die happy now xD

EDIT: Was bored and tracked it down. Read that post and the next one from Nocti. You were right about him not saying directly that you're quitting strat, but the "fight them through boredom" is there.
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,21651.msg312257.html#msg312257
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:31:48 am by Zapper »

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2011, 07:58:24 am »
How can you say we wanted to GTX, what the fuck do you know, we enjoy strategus, why would we just give up, the fact we left the villages is that we wouldn't have stood a chance with all the large armies heading our way
Lizard come on i remember a village defence battle i fought for mercs in last strat (one of the funniest battle that i ever played) we had like 500 naked tickets (free village pop) couple of bows, some dozen of arrows and horrible peasant weapons, and we still managed to kill a lot of attackers. by stealing their weap. Drz fought a battle naked and without weapons and they still managed to kill some attacker with fists, steal their weap and make the attackers bleed.
Or you didn't even had money to buy some clubs for village pop(so you didn't work so hard in strat  :P) or you wanted to give up.

There is no strategic reason behind gifting 2 villages to your enemies(and no bore them or ruin their weekends shouldn't be considered as strategies but only as GTXting)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 08:02:16 am by Sharky »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2011, 08:26:30 am »
I don't know which equipment Mercs achieved from the 2nd battle but I've seen equip achieved from the bug. Seriously, why do you call this equip like "EPIC OVER 9000 MASTERWORKS" - shitloads of masterwork axes (both 1h and 2h) which are crap and Mercs would never craft them for their army even if they would have 50 skill in each, lordly Druzhina Armour which is too heavy for ranged and too light for melee (while Mercs had Lordly Haubergeons, Lordly Light Kuyaks and Lordly Rus Armours). I'd say that Champion Rouncey, Shields (though a little amount of them) and Masterwork Arrows were good, the rest is just something that Mercs would never make for themselves anyway or in a small amount.

And it's a big myth that Druzhina had all their 5k army equipped with masterwork items. They had only like 1.5k of their army equipped with it. You can put minuses on my post but this is true.

PS About giving away 2 villages. Both Amere and Ushkuru had 300 population and 0 army. I doubt that peasant gear would do something there. Okay, peasants would be able to kill like 50 tickets, but are they worth of time and troll posts on forums after those battles?

About Tosdhar - I took it back without casualties as I gave it.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 08:29:54 am by DaveUKR »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2011, 08:47:00 am »
(click to show/hide)
BTW can u post both full list looted equipment? 1 due bug and 1 after our retreat?
Интересует % дропа, так что не парьтесь шпионской фигней и т.д.  :P можно впм тада списки умрут со мной ))

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2011, 11:42:57 am »
Hey, Druzhina, do you received compensation for material and moral losses  :?:  I'm not talking about Mercs (that I would not expect) about developers only. My point here is about concretes, not promises.
If  you not got it yet, it's a scandal, especially since Mercs seized your ownership. I hope that I am uninformed, and everything is OK.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2011, 12:30:41 pm »
That rage quit stuff is totally distorted seriously,

I said when we are wiped, we wont do anything anymore : WHICH MEANS when you guys are taking a castle or something you wont see any merc resistance. Couple of clans agree to that. Which means since you guys like hugging each other and making gigantic alliances we want to see how you guys will do when you are left all alone.
I said it before "let them bore each other to death"

If you guys keep twisting what I said, I'll seriously dig into my posts and paste it here.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:33:08 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2011, 12:35:25 pm »
Acromegaly or gigantism - I'm not sure, show me your more recent photo, then I give you a professional answer  :wink:

Dunno what your profession Harpag but you seriously sound like you wanna see some limb pictures.