Author Topic: Grey Order v Mercs  (Read 23364 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: Grey Order v Mercs
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2011, 01:19:27 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Courtesy of my good friend Baldritter

Plazeksthan greatest country in the world!
All other country are run by little girls!
Plazeksthan #1
You very nice place!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 01:23:05 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2011, 01:31:11 am »
+3
Harpag, good that you stick to RP, here. do the math. 10 players more, 400 tickets more, still killing less.
(click to show/hide)
But we need more battles like that. At least its something more fun than cuddling.

Nocti, do not teach me mathematics. 46-39 = 7 not 10 &  1500-1154= 346 not 400. Take care of your mathematical education.
Practically, we did not have weapons, so save the statistics for the next battle :twisted:
What I wrote is not RP. RP is only for good friends. I broke the rules about disclosure information to the opponents, because you're weak as a child and I want to give you time to prepare for battles.
You repeatedly, publicly called me a liar. Rewarding time will come within 72 hours.  Ask your colleagues from the HRE, how many armies about 3.5 k each, they may still be able to send  :twisted:

As for the battle - thank you. It was a very cool battle. It is a pity that there will be not many with your direct participation. I was hoping that with weapons donated by the blind fate, you will be much stronger.

One more thing, tell your lads with admin privileges, to keep hands off on my people...

PS. In principle I prefer to be friendly, but lately you really provokes aggressive behavior. I hope that soon I will be again a nice guy for everyone.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 02:27:32 am »
+1
Nocti, do not teach me mathematics. 46-39 = 7 not 10 &  1500-1154= 346 not 400. Take care of your mathematical education.
Practically, we did not have weapons, so save the statistics for the next battle :twisted:
What I wrote is not RP. RP is only for good friends. I broke the rules about disclosure information to the opponents, because you're weak as a child and I want to give you time to prepare for battles.
You repeatedly, publicly called me a liar. Rewarding time will come within 72 hours.  Ask your colleagues from the HRE, how many armies about 3.5 k each, they may still be able to send  :twisted:

As for the battle - thank you. It was a very cool battle. It is a pity that there will be not many with your direct participation. I was hoping that with weapons donated by the blind fate, you will be much stronger.

One more thing, tell your lads with admin privileges, to keep hands off on my people...

PS. In principle I prefer to be friendly, but lately you really provokes aggressive behavior. I hope that soon I will be again a nice guy for everyone.

We didn't have weapons either, just robocop armors. If I'm weak like a child, why you guys need hordes of tickets and more than 5 clans to fight me? one would be enough I think and why I never see you on score board? I like being friendly too, thats why I chose to trust you then you sold my fief to someone else and didn't tell me, remember? If it didn't happen I'd gladly call you Harpag the honest in public.

I'll definitely try to pass your message to the admins but you see they hate me more than you do. Since we like being friendly I'm gonna ask a friendly question : how many keys it takes to have an impressive army like yours? you see we are a bit short here.

Cheers mate.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 02:39:15 am »
lol nocti following a kapikulu, is that the best you could do?

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 02:42:41 am »
We didn't have weapons either, just robocop armors.

Somehow there were masterwork 1h axes, polearm masterwork military scythes and other stuff on the ground, we made some use of them, perfectly good shape, never been used and only dropped once. Certainly by the gremlins, since like you said you didn't have weapons.

Oh, and those DRZ armors you stol.... received weren't that robocop either. Your men should know, they died wearing them after all.  :wink:

Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2011, 03:10:23 am »
+1
It was 51 v 39 at the beginnin go the battle (12 more), I guess your non-archers got bored, since your whole fight was 70% archers shooting with a few melee, which means your "shit" melee wepaons as you call them, really didnt matter.  Since chadz has completely obliterated balance in this game making everything so expensive by 4x and cutting gold income dramatically (unless you are allied with 70% of the map so you get cross-continental trade continuously), the way to victory is just having more archers than the enemy (dont really need to be better, just more) adn we had 5 archers and a few xbowmen and I counted something like 24 archers agaisnt us (might have missed acouple when counting) with usually 2-3 archers minimum targeting each of our archers.

Strangely enough the mercs still killed more of you than you killed of them.  I guess they are just better fighters, too bad they will never get a chance for a fair fight since their enemies are too cowardly to fight them unless they have a 500 playerbase alliance backing them up against a roughly 15 active members clan.  I guess its easy to talk big when you never have to actually fight someone of equal size (kind of like that fat kid on the playground beating up those smaller than them, but runs crying for his mom when someone of equal size beats the shit out of him).  No one really has any respect for people that dont take risks or face real challenges but instead take the easiest and most cowardly paths.  I respect the Mercs as fucking gritty, determined scrappy fighters, while you guys, ehh *shrugs shoulders* you have never done anything even remotely remarkable other than using all your members cd keys and just having more people than other clans and being allied with almost all of EU.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2011, 03:31:28 am »
+5
Harpag: A thousand nations of the UIF empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun!

Nocti: Then we will fight in the shade.

Blueberrymuffin: Sir we are surrounded!

Nocti: Excellent! We can attack in all directions.

Ginger: My nipples are sore. Will someone hug me?

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2011, 04:26:04 am »
+7
Seriously Mercs. You been given masterworked equipment from DRZ by a mysterious miracle. Then you start attacking Greys... and still they lose, and having 300 less weapons is your excuse ? lmao

We had more skilled players, you had less skilled players. You had better equipment, we had crappy equipment. If i look at the scoreboard, Mercs got served fin. 

If the Devs are going to compensate DRZ now, they might as well kick Mercs off strat... since they would not have been alive, if the "bug" didnt occur.

Good job.

Anyways twas a fun battle, thanks Greys!

Jambi, i liked you, but you're a serious prick sometimes, fuck off...

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2011, 04:43:53 am »
We didn't have weapons either, just robocop armors. If I'm weak like a child, why you guys need hordes of tickets and more than 5 clans to fight me? one would be enough I think and why I never see you on score board? I like being friendly too, thats why I chose to trust you then you sold my fief to someone else and didn't tell me, remember? If it didn't happen I'd gladly call you Harpag the honest in public.

I'll definitely try to pass your message to the admins but you see they hate me more than you do. Since we like being friendly I'm gonna ask a friendly question : how many keys it takes to have an impressive army like yours? you see we are a bit short here.

Cheers mate.

Dear Nocti,

First, we will attack you not because you are weak, just because you're disliked arrogant. The effect of hard work on the forum and game chat. Second, what five clans do you mean? 2 is not 5. If you shall be rounded numbers, do it properly. As a reminder, 7 shall be rounded to 5 rather than 10 Similarly, the 346 is more 300 than 400  Got it?
Thirdly,  you can't see me on the scoreboard, because I am a lame. Fourth, if you talk about Tshibitin, you'd better shut up, because I can ask Erasmas, to show in detail the case, and then it will be a shame for you. Fifthly, no scam in connection with some admins. I'm talking about people from your company.

Now the friendly advice for you: about 100 CD keys, should be OK. Just remember that you will get for it permaban. If you think it's worth, just try.

One more thing, don't worry -  Mercs - you're the best players in the world, I'm serious + many other helps you:  HRE, GK, Shogunate, Fallens, Antarian EMPIRE, Ruconquista (Dima!), Nords, Kapikulu, DeBitre (Ronald!) Guards, FCC (Kesh !) and many many others, whose I apologize for the omission. You can do it - a little faith!

Cheers mate.

PS. Kesh - if you know that our armies are going to Nocti, show balls and attack our defenseless villages  :twisted:  Kill the kill the boredom and us  :wink:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2011, 05:15:44 am »
That guy seriously think that I really care about some online bullshit doesn't he? Well at least he is self aware.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2011, 05:27:15 am »
This is what you call a bunch of peasants armed with sticks...

It was a good fight, just leave it at that...

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 05:38:15 am »
Now the friendly advice for you: about 100 CD keys, should be OK. Just remember that you will get for it permaban. If you think it's worth, just try.

One more thing, don't worry -  Mercs - you're the best players in the world, I'm serious + many other helps you:  HRE, GK, Shogunate, Fallens, Antarian EMPIRE, Ruconquista (Dima!), Nords, Kapikulu, DeBitre (Ronald!) Guards, FCC (Kesh !) and many many others, whose I apologize for the omission. You can do it - a little faith!

PS. Kesh - if you know that our armies are going to Nocti, show balls and attack our defenseless villages  :twisted:  Kill the kill the boredom and us  :wink:
(click to show/hide)

I always wondered how 100 member sof yours that cheated by giving out there cd key never got permabanned??  I guess you weaseled out of that one.  Also, none of those groups you listed sent troops or equipment to Mercs, a few of us have merced for them (i think I was the only FCC guy at their battle, we are all NA), whereas the 80% of EU in the gay circlejerk alliance has already had 6 different clans send armies to attack the mercs, its 500 players against 15 in troops and equipment production and then you talk big when basically your only strength is numbers, which is why the mercs killed more of you than you killed of them despite you having 5x as manya rchers which is the easiest class to dow ell in this current retarded version of strategus.

Yeah, that makes  a lot of sense - a clan 1/18th the size of your gay alliance going out to attack your heavily defended villages on EU ping so that you can attack NA more easily as you are too stupid to realize that if everyone in EU is allied except small 15 man clans that the only people left to fight are NA clans on NA ping, which you have never done and I think you have no idea how horrendous it is meleeing on 150+ ping.  Its absolutely no fun for everyday players, but with all your clans being autocratic eastern european based where the everyday players would actually give their leaders their cd keys and be passive tools, maybe they wont complain about having the next 3 months of strategus be fighting on 150+ ping because most of the eu leaders suck each others' dicks and will never ever fight each other.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 05:59:39 am »
I mean didn't we even refused the help from FCC? I've even adviced Guards to stay out of this area because every rabid carebear is gonna be there soon and since when Nords supported us with what? and denbitre? I don't even know whos their leader. Mentioning Ruconquista, they are like 5 people active on strat. Shogunate? you mean Byzantium, these guys are victims of skyrim same goes for fallen.

you guys should read the forum more often, people are already discussing systems to prevent exactly what you are doing. You may finish us now, sure but with what you are doing now you are preparing your own end. Therefor I'm not even worried about today. Not a single offence taken.

Lemme post some of them.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,21864.0.html
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,21727.0.html

Btw Jambi, there is a scoreboard posted up there. If I were you I'd check it before making wild assumptions. (Edit : second thought I can never stop you from making wild assumptions, my bad)

Have a goodnight everyone.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:04:48 am by Noctivagant »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 06:31:02 am »
I was on that battle. I have to say that in overall Greys had equipment worth of more gold, Mercs had really a little amount of melee weapons, only 5 crossbows (no arbalests). Nothing left in the end of the battle. I dont really understand why you say that you have crushed someone. Im not a part of Mercs but I have to say that this was obviously a bad fight shown by Greys.
BTW Jambi, you have issues. Grey order attacked Mercs caravan, that was not an army, just a reinforced caravan.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:37:43 am by DaveUKR »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 06:36:06 am »
And to say about amount of mercs on Mercs side. It was your organization issue, you had a couple of randomers, one or two of them were even from NA. You cant accuse anyone for not having a full roster in prime time. I have never had such problems when I was in Mercs, always performed a full roster with 50-51 players.