Nerd
Imbecile
No-lifer
bundle of sticks
Guido
Balding Italian Midget
Lonely Pizza-Maestro
Fascist

Author Topic: Saracens  (Read 364881 times)

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Re: Freak Army of Gnjus (my old friends, former Bandits)
« Reply #2895 on: May 15, 2012, 06:28:09 pm »
why the hell leshma plays with our tag?
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #2896 on: May 15, 2012, 06:33:11 pm »
why the hell leshma plays with our tag?

Because he repented for his sins and wants to spread the love. In the wake of our latest change of hearts we have an obligation to give a second chance to everyone but for those who screw it up again its definitely gonna be the last chance they ever get.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: May 15, 2012, 06:37:34 pm »
Because he repented for his sins and wants to spread the love. In the wake of our latest change of hearts we have an obligation to give a second chance to everyone but for those who screw it up again its definitely gonna be the last chance they ever get.

No.

You want to let in a guy who has been making fun and griefing us at every chance??

Did u forgot that he made a ban req on vaga??That he insulted me and Prp many times and other shit??

If he`s in,I`m off.

GL guys.
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #2898 on: May 15, 2012, 06:47:53 pm »

No.

You want to let in a guy who has been making fun and griefing us at every chance??

Did u forgot that he made a ban req on vaga??That he insulted me and Prp many times and other shit??

If he`s in,I`m off.

GL guys.

forgiveness is a virtue, panos

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: May 15, 2012, 06:49:31 pm »

No.

If he`s in,I`m off.

GL guys.

Well if you had any objections they should have been made after my biblical post in which i explained the change of our clan theme. I thought everyone was ok with giving him (or anyone else for that matter) another chance since none of you guys screamed against it but i was obviously wrong. In my opinion we've played this game for too long and (most of us) have too many years upon our shoulders to be acting childish, combine that with the post i made (which everyone accepted for granted, none had any objections, Prpavi even said he "forgives" Leshma) and i thought this matter was settled. I hold no grudge against anyone in this game anymore (no matter my forum trolling) and I'm ready to give a second chance to all those that annoyed me and argued with me, and there was more then a few of those. Armbrust Shutze, Murmillus, Momo, some Byzantiums, some Fallens, some Nords, some randomers, Idžo who did a Tai Feng on us....i can forgive them for their behavior and give them a chance to prove that they are not douchebags, assholes and morons that they seemed to be. But that's just me, since this clan is made of multiple people who have the right to speak out their minds then i must act according to their wished.
That said: sorry Leshma, i thought this matter was solved but if the lads don't want you back in then you're gonna have to swap your clan tag again.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2900 on: May 15, 2012, 06:57:36 pm »

No.

If he`s in,I`m off.

GL guys.

Well, he probably won't join TS anytime soon. ;)
Besides, you're the trolling master and can't stand if someone is trolling back?

I can't remember any ban request from Leshma tbh but maybe that happened before I started playing again during my 1 year break. Though I do know that Prips and Leshma had some issues before but afaik Prips left those behind when he was enlightened by love. At least he wrote something like that in this very thread. I'm too lazy to search for the quote now tho.

He got my blessing as long as it works out good for everybody and I am okay with the 2nd chance deal anyway.

Welcome Leshma then... Enjoy your stay as long as it lasts 8-)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1136
  • Infamy: 399
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: May 15, 2012, 06:58:55 pm »
Looks like only Panos wants me out. Tueten (to whom I've been especially rude) and high (even more) greeted me. Do you really want to listen to Panos, Gnjus?

How about a democratic vote? :D

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2902 on: May 15, 2012, 07:03:36 pm »
meh... So, what know?

I knew that Panös is going to have a hard time with the love thing but this...

Well, already-members have some kind of veto against new guys I guess. Though I hope Panös may reconsider and could accept maybe some trial time for Leshma due to the problematic relationship of the past.

Would that be an achievable compromise?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2698
  • Infamy: 324
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: May 15, 2012, 07:06:16 pm »
Whatever, i won't ask again. Sorry for putting your tag lads, I won't ever do it again (even if tho I had it from the start).

About the greek hero, next time you fuck up big boy you'll won't be coming back. I'll be waiting for it, you're not smart enough to stay out of trouble. I know that much.

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: May 15, 2012, 07:07:08 pm »
Looks like only beer wants me out. Tueten (to whom I've been especially rude) and high (even more) greeted me. Do you really want to listen to beer, Gnjus?

How about a democratic vote? :D

Well i have a feeling that there is more then only Pancake against giving you another chance but he's the only one stating it out loud. We did, however, decide that we will only recruit people who are a part of our TS group, who fit in there and come to hang out with the group from time to time. If you can't join TS now and then & fit into the group that's another firm reason why i must reject you, i completely forgot about that until now.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: May 15, 2012, 07:08:35 pm »
Whatever, i won't ask again. Sorry for putting your tag lads, I won't ever do it again (even if tho I had it from the start).

About the greek hero, next time you fuck up big boy you'll won't be coming back. I'll be waiting for it, you're not smart enough to stay out of trouble. I know that much.

Until then you can wash my feet,little agoraphobic punk.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2882
  • Infamy: 769
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: May 15, 2012, 07:09:13 pm »
No need Gnjus, you guys have fun. But that greek, I'll be watching his every step, collect screenshots, even fraps his behaviour. Every single slip and you'll see ban request for him.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: May 15, 2012, 07:11:49 pm »
No need Gnjus, you guys have fun. But that greek, I'll be watching his every step, collect screenshots, even fraps his behaviour. Every single slip and you'll see ban request for him.

I`ve never seen so much butthurtiness from some1,I now have a stalker :)

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: May 15, 2012, 07:13:25 pm »
I knew that Panös is going to have a hard time with the love thing but this...

To be perfectly honest i didn't expect him to be so hostile. He of all people should be aware of certain things. We all know his criminal history, from day 1 i begged him not to get himself banned but he landed himself X bans & essays. He insulted (hard core) CMP and some other folks (well pretty much everyone who wasn't a Bandit  :wink:) and who was it that unbanned him on forum ? CMP. What did CMP do ? He FORGAVE Pancake all his miss-behavior. Pancake knows we love him, we were at his side all this time and probably always will be but the thing is.....he keeps banging us in the ass while our cocks are dry as hell, our balls want to explode but there is no-where to off-load 'em cause Pancake doesn't want to share his precious asshole with us. This makes me a sad panda indeed.  :cry:

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: May 15, 2012, 07:13:28 pm »
Hm, this thread never lacks drama  :o