Author Topic: BANNED FOR WHAT???!!!!  (Read 1381 times)

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
BANNED FOR WHAT???!!!!
« on: February 17, 2011, 05:54:13 am »
I got banned by FUFU for he has absolutely no reason at all?? he came up to me and looked at me and next thing i know.. bam.. i was banned? just please let me know what i did, because i would love to hear the excuse.. i really like playing on the server.. i like the mod and trying to progress.. but this guy probably has banned people for the craziest stuff ive ever seen.. i seriously think he thought i was someone else or something?? thanks!! wish i could play but thanks!
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline Beans

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA
  • Game nicks: USA_MEATMERCHANT_AMERICA
Re: BANNED FOR WHAT???!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 06:18:45 am »
guy got banned for doing nothing all he did was kick someone who purposely team killed him

come on the us player base is already small we don't need to be banning people for bullshit.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 06:27:17 am »
Lol, I love denials, you were ban for intentionally tking a teammates horse and ffing him in the process, since this isn't the first time I've had to warn you here we are.

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 06:34:33 am »
beans i appreciate your response, I actually didn't "KICK" or do anything to anyone.. that is why i am so confused... all i know is some random guy ran up to me that i don't know who it was... we looked at each other.. the round was about to end and we were winning by a lot.. we did nothing to each other.. then i got banned?? quite crazy.. nods :?

Even if someone would have kicked another player... would that be a real reason to ban someone without a warning kick???

Sorry. devilize when did you warn me of anything?? you must have the wrong guy? im not denying anything.. even if i were to tk someone horse on accident i wouldnt ff on him after that?? otherwise i would have tked him intentionally... i wasn't me... sorry
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 04:14:27 pm »
I was there when this happened, no warning was given and he was just banned out of nowhere
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline FuFu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Skilless_Spammer/ Hospitaller_FuFu
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 06:43:07 pm »
Rohypnol and Ruffies intentionaly Tk'ed a team mates horse out from under him/her,  as soon as I had a chance a few rounds latter I logged FUFU into the server under my admin account and banned both players.  Rohypnol and Ruffies have been both warned and kicked in the past for various issues.  Therefore no new warnings needed to be handed out. Coming back to the server another day does not erase your past issues with server rules.

Rohypnol you can feign innocents all you would like but at the end of the day you and Ruffies enjoy trying to push the rules.  If it were up to me this would be it for the both of you and I would not lift the ban, however since Devilize asked me to ban you it will be up to him as to when/if your ban is lifted.  I would highly suggest that you write a new unban post under the correct server with the truth to what happened and a good reason why you should be allowed to come back.

Offline RUFFIES

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 07:45:18 pm »
Ok to begin with, we left the spawn to get into position atop the hillside. Then right off the bat from our spawn area a bolt flies directly at me  , luckily I randomly raised my shield up and prevented the hit, but if it were not for that then I would've died since everyone knows I don't wear armor. Then the guy decides to come up to us and point his crossbow at our faces, so I just stabbed his horse one time as a warning. However, he didn't take lightly to that and pulled out his mace and started to hit us. That left me no choice but to tk the horse down, and then leaving him unharmed in the process. A while later when our team was dominating and they had about two people left I saw him again and just gave him a little kick as the round was about to wrap up. Finally the ban hammer drops and now we're here.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 03:55:13 am »
Watched rohypnol and ruffies a lot before I left, besides some small bullshit they didn't tk or ff that I can recall.

The fact remains though...even if you revenge ff or tk its breaking rules and you run the risk of being caught. Its best that you tell the person to stop ffing/tking in chat to alert any hidden admins.

Normal bans are lifted in 24 hours...if you debate the kick/ban or throw insults it prolongs the punishment.

On a side note I look forward to our cav battles when I return.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Utraque

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Vires et Honos
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Hospitallers
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Utraque, Unum and UltimaRatio
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 06:07:46 pm »
"Ok to begin with"...you, Ruffies, your disregard for others is just wild. We all make mistakes -- no one is perfect -- but most people make sure to apologize for them.

I did not shoot any bolt at the start of the match...at you, or anyone. Whether it was a teammate you ran over with your horse, or someone else, I really don't care. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised because I've watched you just roll over teammates with abandon and not even stop to indicate you were sorry, much less even chat as much.

When I rolled up next to you fellas in that first 30 seconds on that hilltop, it was because us cavalry like to stick together. I had my crossbow out b/c I regularly use it to dismount enemy cavalry, and wanted to be ready for any that were rushing our flanks. Plus, the crossbow was brand new (Light, for horseback) -- so I wanted to see how small/large the reticule would be with just 20 wpf.

I certainly hadn't attacked you, and merely had my crossbow out (and sighted) and waiting for enemy cav. Yes I did look at you, because you guys just look bizarre but I certainly wasn't just going to sit on my horse and shoot you point blank. All of sudden, one of you fools unloads with your spear into my horse...of course, that shocked me and no one is just going to sit there and take your foolishness face down.

Of course I'm going to retaliate if you hit my horse, because I think self-defense is considered a right in Warband. By the time you both stabbed my horse to death (and hit me, by the way) I was just shocked. Of course I reported this, and as it turns out you were already on someone's naughty list. Go figure.

Great teamwork.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 06:09:43 pm by Utraque »

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 08:03:48 pm »
From what I've seen of the DateRape Bros, this doesn't seem like their kind of game play style. Maybe it was a mistake or a banner bug ?

Something just doesn't add up from what I've seen of these two. They're excellent cavalrymen, don't bump teammates even in the thickest of clusters, and are always a benefit to the team. Intentional TKs from these guys just doesn't seem likely.

Just my two cents.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RUFFIES

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 08:05:22 pm »
Myself and roh have no "wild" intentions upon our teammates, we always apologize after an accidental tk. The community has come to know us well and we do socialize with them, giving useful cav advices or just joking around. However, if you do say that you didn't shoot that shot, running up to us pointing a crossbow would make you a likely suspect. Anywho I apologize for that and hope we can all be civil about this matter.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize