Author Topic: Mount and blade warband ilk kısa film çalışmamız ...  (Read 3701 times)

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
Re: Mount and blade warband ilk kısa film çalışmamız ...
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 02:08:11 am »
Since its moved to spam lets write in English, why it got moved to spam?

Because you cannot poll ban people whenever you want to record a video. There is a tutorial on TaleWorlds forums about how to kick start your own server from your desktop computer.

Next time do not poll ban people and your topic about your art work will stay in the original place on forum.

Cheers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 12:50:28 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22096 Here is the reason.

Don't like it? cry at IRC

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 02:40:25 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22096 Here is the reason.

Don't like it? cry at IRC
I know the situation yet it looks like AKP mind.
These guys made a movie by breaking rules .
They got their punishment for breaking the rules already but now you consider their thread about the movie spam.
It's like AKP's putting authors on jail plus collecting books that he/she wrote.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2011, 02:45:00 pm »
I know the situation yet it looks like AKP mind.
These guys made a movie by breaking rules .
They got their punishment for breaking the rules already but now you consider their thread about the movie spam.
It's like AKP's putting authors on jail plus collecting books that he/she wrote.
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

If mine is AKP mind yours is obviously BDP mind. Encouraging the derp behavior in game while watching others getting punished for it. I'm no all mighty power here (like aKP) there is still a TSK mind called Cmp. Ask him then enjoy watching me being punished (if your argument is valid ofc)

Edit : On a second thought Espu is more user friendly. Nagging to cmp might backfire.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 02:47:33 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Ngnr

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Fatihin topları...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2011, 03:01:08 pm »
klasik türk filmi :D

Çok güzel olmuş ama Abay'ın mezarını kullandığınız medyadan kaçmadı  :lol:

odjebi glupa konjico

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 03:17:44 pm »
(click to show/hide)

If mine is AKP mind yours is obviously BDP mind. Encouraging the derp behavior in game while watching others getting punished for it. I'm no all mighty power here (like aKP) there is still a TSK mind called Cmp. Ask him then enjoy watching me being punished (if your argument is valid ofc)

Edit : On a second thought Espu is more user friendly. Nagging to cmp might backfire.
Don't cry my darling don't cry please =(
You are nothing for this community deal with it okey ?
Nobody cares who you are or nobody cares your subforum moderator power.Even we don't care you.
You are just a whiner&rager boi that wants to punish raven&bashibazouk cos of your wiping on strategus.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 03:27:21 pm »
Don't cry my darling don't cry please =(
You are nothing for this community deal with it okey ?
Nobody cares who you are or nobody cares your subforum moderator power.Even we don't care you.
You are just a whiner&rager boi that wants to punish raven&bashibazouk cos of your wiping on strategus.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Cry me a river, ask mods about moderation log. Might end your hysteria about me punishing you guys. Btw since when moving a topic to somewhere without locking it and not giving a single warning for the topic starter is called "punishing"?

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2011, 03:32:53 pm »
Cry me a river, ask mods about moderation log. Might end your hysteria about me punishing you guys. Btw since when moving a topic to somewhere without locking it and not giving a single warning for the topic starter is called "punishing"?
We don't care that u moved this topic or not.

Since its moved to spam lets write in English, why it got moved to spam?

Because you cannot poll ban people whenever you want to record a video. There is a tutorial on TaleWorlds forums about how to kick start your own server from your desktop computer.

Next time do not poll ban people and your topic about your art work will stay in the original place on forum.
It's different things they already got banned 9 days ( global ) for doing that.So moving the topic to spam to punish them for that is really funny =) Forum & Game different.Like you cant mute me when there is an argue going on diplomacy topic and after muting me quoting my reply and finishing with next ? Its just childish on my point of view.You know that i cant reply so you can type whatever you want and accuse me about a darwin award oh so funny really =).

Your behavior is most likely " zaaaa cevap veremiyo xD "

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2011, 03:39:01 pm »
We don't care that u moved this topic or not.
It's different things they already got banned 9 days ( global ) for doing that.So moving the topic to spam to punish them for that is really funny =) Forum & Game different.Like you cant mute me when there is an argue going on diplomacy topic and after muting me quoting my reply and finishing with next ? Its just childish on my point of view.You know that i cant reply so you can type whatever you want and accuse me about a darwin award oh so funny really =).

Your behavior is most likely " zaaaa cevap veremiyo xD "

Dont curse if you don't wanna be muted. Kalam muted you for flaming in somewhere else Thats explained to you maybe 10 times, yet you are still trying to force your altered reality into people's mind.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2011, 04:00:30 pm »
Dont curse if you don't wanna be muted. Kalam muted you for flaming in somewhere else Thats explained to you maybe 10 times, yet you are still trying to force your altered reality into people's mind.
Are you blind or something ? Really you have some problems about understanding...
I am not talking about Kalam's mute
December 03, 2011, 19:41:52   Insulting/Sarcasm Thin red line   +20 this by you
December 03, 2011, 22:03:16   Flaming   +10 this by kalam
got that 190 iq ?

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011, 07:08:05 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I smell butthurt from strat in this business.
I am not encouraging a derp behavior witch is against the rules.
All im saying is :
These guys punished by admins for their action already.
As far as i know random poll baning people's punishment is ban not moving their thread to spam section.
Since those guys already global banned for 9 days , i don't see any valid reason for moving their thread where they announce their "motive" for poll baning which is recording a video.
It looks like you are trying to find some stuff to revenge ravens cuz they are marching towards you on strategus.
It is funny to watch you do those miserable actions.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 01:01:07 am »
I smell butthurt from strat in this business.
I am not encouraging a derp behavior witch is against the rules.
All im saying is :
These guys punished by admins for their action already.
As far as i know random poll baning people's punishment is ban not moving their thread to spam section.
Since those guys already global banned for 9 days , i don't see any valid reason for moving their thread where they announce their "motive" for poll baning which is recording a video.
It looks like you are trying to find some stuff to revenge ravens cuz they are marching towards you on strategus.
It is funny to watch you do those miserable actions.

Really? do you think that its also funny that Cicero calls me "serefsiz", "agzina sicicam"etc?
Do you find it funny that he is receiving nothing for that crap? constantly calling me noctigavat and stuff?

+20 for cursing at someone then he went on flaming because he couldn't stop and received even more from another moderator.

Dont wanna get muted? dont cross the line +20 is not enough for muting someone. So stop crying about it.

Cheers.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2011, 01:23:01 am »
Really? do you think that its also funny that Cicero calls me "serefsiz", "agzina sicicam"etc?
Do you find it funny that he is receiving nothing for that crap? constantly calling me noctigavat and stuff?

+20 for cursing at someone then he went on flaming because he couldn't stop and received even more from another moderator.

Dont wanna get muted? dont cross the line +20 is not enough for muting someone. So stop crying about it.

Cheers.
lol i sent that message 2-3 days before topic which also combined " if you gonna mute me for those which u recorded us in diplomatic meeting you pathetic"
Whatever cheers go rage more.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2011, 01:49:26 am »
lol i sent that message 2-3 days before topic which also combined " if you gonna mute me for those which u recorded us in diplomatic meeting you pathetic"
Whatever cheers go rage more.

No they werent in diplomatic meeting you sent me a PM after that with your exquisite use of literature and several times you repeated that on forums and received 0 warning for all of them. I even told other mods that I don't wanna be busy with your cases. I thought that you'd might cross the line as usual and if I warn you for that you'd cry at IRC, which actually happened because you received a warning from someone else and blamed me for it on IRC.

Here are the logs :

(click to show/hide)

You even insulted me in that log and I did nothing about it. Yeah I keep logs.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 02:10:10 am »
No they werent in diplomatic meeting you sent me a PM after that with your exquisite use of literature and several times you repeated that on forums and received 0 warning for all of them. I even told other mods that I don't wanna be busy with your cases. I thought that you'd might cross the line as usual and if I warn you for that you'd cry at IRC, which actually happened because you received a warning from someone else and blamed me for it on IRC.

Here are the logs :

(click to show/hide)

You even insulted me in that log and I did nothing about it. Yeah I keep logs.
lol you got really special mind its irc so u cannot do anything to me on forum or game =) like you can not punish people for moving to spam if they got already banned for in-game.
You think that u can do much but you are really nothing in strat , forum , game ; the best thing u can do is talk.

And to record thing:
You cried for me days to make a meeting with ravens so i made the meeting.But you left after 10 mins which i said conversation is over directly after daveUKR insulted ravens with skills.So after you left DaveUKR stayed at ravens teamspeak.He was crying for not attacking you cos its not fair if we come and wipe your little faction and blablabla.When he was offering something i was still thinking about finding a solution so i asked ravens about his offers.We were arguing in turkish.BUT daveukr just opened another teamspeak and put his micro to headset and let you listen while we were arguing in turkish.
After i learnt this i sent a message to you with words like " you are not honourable and we will wipe you out in every strategus if you gonna mute me for this message you are pathetic"
After this message 2-3 days passed when i typed some merc secrets on forum u muted me for a reason which occured days ago =) But let me remind i know some more things about you which i will release when the time comes.

Lets start with 1
To hre , fallen , nords , byzantium , kapikulu , wolves
We all know what you made in meeting cos noctivagant told me directly after the meeting that nords and wolves are with us against west side =)

People that gonna read this , please be careful when you are making a diplomatic relations with mercs.