Author Topic: duble standards  (Read 8824 times)

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
Re: duble standards
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2011, 07:11:54 pm »
+1
it would appear that the problem is that their is not enough lady folk to go around... a community comprised of all males is indeed a bad thing

the only logical solution is to stick to the time period of the game:

make all female players "items" that can and will be auctioned off in the marketplace to the highest bidder
this way every clan will get their fair chance at landing a pretty lady if their willing to pay out

Now TKoV can buy Coy again and lust over her voice in vent!!!

Until she globally mutes everyone again and bans half the clan from vent. Then we can just sell her

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2011, 07:15:06 pm »
Tears being the first, when I hopped on teamspeak he was being awkwardly creepy with you, not to mention 90% of Chaos talking about getting their dick wet in you or Vic at any given time when you or Vic aren't in the channel.

Wait, when was this?
You mean two nights ago? I was responding to comments she was typing in the game chat you insufferable troll. It was awkward because you only were hearing one half of the conversation.

Yeah, i said it was hot when she was blowing away cars with an LMG, I was also saying Aldryk was sexy in CQ combat with the joker (Besides, we all know that Aldryk really is the sexiest person in this community, his voice alone seals the deal) yet you apparently don't mention that.  :rolleyes:
Sorry, but my e-peen gets happy when I see a wave of green kills wash over the screen and little to no red, I find it hot, sue me.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 07:19:12 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2011, 07:28:04 pm »
:lol:

No attractive gamer girls in EU huh? You poor thing.
There are attractive gamer girls in NA?

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2011, 07:32:17 pm »
it would appear that the problem is that their is not enough lady folk to go around... a community comprised of all males is indeed a bad thing

the only logical solution is to stick to the time period of the game:

make all female players "items" that can and will be auctioned off in the marketplace to the highest bidder
this way every clan will get their fair chance at landing a pretty lady if their willing to pay out

Now TKoV can buy Coy again and lust over her voice in vent!!!

Until she globally mutes everyone again and bans half the clan from vent. Then we can just sell her

How sweet of you Hobb.

But I only muted and banned one person. Everyone seems to blow that out of proportion.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2011, 07:56:44 pm »
There are more than a couple wives and girlfriends that play this game, you know. They just don't advertise their gender.

@Harley: I joined the server right when you complained about the teamkilling. I went into spec and watched them for the next few rounds, and they didn't do anything. As others have pointed out, that's the issue here- it's about what we see, otherwise, fraps shit.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2011, 07:58:12 pm »
There are more than a couple wives and girlfriends that play this game, you know. They just don't advertise their gender.

@Harley: I joined the server right when you complained about the teamkilling. I went into spec and watched them for the next few rounds, and they didn't do anything. As others have pointed out, that's the issue here- it's about what we see, otherwise, fraps shit.

Batman makes a good point. Don't lump everyone together.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2011, 08:18:21 pm »
+1
Wait, when was this?
You mean two nights ago? I was responding to comments she was typing in the game chat you insufferable troll. It was awkward because you only were hearing one half of the conversation.

Yeah, i said it was hot when she was blowing away cars with an LMG, I was also saying Aldryk was sexy in CQ combat with the joker (Besides, we all know that Aldryk really is the sexiest person in this community, his voice alone seals the deal) yet you apparently don't mention that.  :rolleyes:
Sorry, but my e-peen gets happy when I see a wave of green kills wash over the screen and little to no red, I find it hot, sue me.

We all know that Aldryk loves smearing peanut butter on his nipples, so it's not that creepy if you say he's sexy in CQ combat because he has long since ascended beyond that sort of creepiness.

But, the rest just felt creepily awkward, like a nerd that doesn't know what to say to girls so he just tries to be funny and make stuff incredibly awkward, except for you it was also pretty creepy.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2011, 08:19:43 pm »
As my retort, I know Frenchmen who sound more Quebecois then you... You sound like an American... Even lasses from Nova Scotia sound more proper then you...

You sir, disgust me.

Begone.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2011, 08:22:36 pm »
Lol, holy shit.

I knew you hanged out on the forum alot but that was quite the fast reply, as for french people sounding more Kebabian than me, I'm not entirely sure what to say to that.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2011, 08:27:02 pm »
I'm just disappointed in your reputation...

It is like finding out Santa Clause does not exist, but without the Easter Bunny to break the news... Just Sad.

You don't sound like how you were described, and you are far too tame in teamspeak.

I want a refund.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2349
  • Infamy: 1041
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2011, 08:27:24 pm »

True.

Real females do not spam chat, they just play the game. There are many examples on EU server alone, even more on global scale.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2011, 08:30:43 pm »
I'm just disappointed in your reputation...

It is like finding out Santa Clause does not exist, but without the Easter Bunny to break the news... Just Sad.

You don't sound like how you were described, and you are far too tame in teamspeak.

I want a refund.

Well, excuuuuuuuuse me princess for being slightly better at english than the average frenchmen.

And blame John for that, he kicks me and change the password whenever I stop being tame.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2011, 08:31:28 pm »
Well, excuuuuuuuuse me princess for being slightly better at english than the average frenchmen.

Yeah, no... fuck you for sounding like a commoner and being proud of it. You are NOT excused. You are a disgrace to your countrymen, and to humanity as a whole for lowering the bar.
And blame John for that, he kicks me and change the password whenever I stop being tame.
I never liked that John...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 08:32:45 pm by Tears of Destiny »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2011, 08:43:03 pm »
How sweet of you Hobb.

But I only muted and banned one person. Everyone seems to blow that out of proportion.

hmmmm, let me guess???? VOREN!!  Yeah i banned him too from our ts, we have a lot of guys with wives (and some even play crpg) and kids in our ts and his mouth was not something we wanted on our ts.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2011, 08:46:07 pm »
Last time I was in that TS Ventrilo, I muted everyone but the two leaders and things were beautiful.  :mrgreen:

Took a while though to mute 50 people...