Author Topic: How many ?  (Read 4982 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: How many ?
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 08:17:09 pm »
There was nothing to rebut, you just stated incorrect things as fact. God didn't come down from heaven and tell you that "THIS IS HOW MERC CLANS MUST WORK, AND ONLY LIKE THIS, OR THEY SHALL NOT BE CALLED MERC CLANS".. or did he? Dun dun dun...

No he didn't.  We have this thing called "language" and within the boundaries of language exist words.  Words have definitions so that we understand what the other person is talking about.  The word Mercenary is not a made up word that you get to decide what it means.

Used as a noun, this would be the definition:
Noun:   
A professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 08:21:11 pm »
lol
December 03, 2011, 19:41:52   Insulting/Sarcasm Thin red line   +20 from you which i typed "fuck off" in turkish subforum i got +20 =)
Kalam only put +10 to me cos of flaming =)
Try to l2p u got only a mouth which lies all the time =)
October 10, 2011, 19:10:54   Promised he won't curse again   -15
September 27, 2011, 19:35:11   Slight adjustment (+24H is unecessary)   -5
Seems like you made some cheats on turkish subforum also i can remember that u gave me those while in our teamspeak lol.Which i never promised to you we were both laughing when u made those =)
Whatever i dont have time to talk with you.

Well before all of this you sent me a cursing message and received 0 warning
I gave a warning to you for cursing on forums, not a mute. Giving +10 is piece of cake, I'd do it if it was necessary. Not to mention that you called me tons of other things, got 0 warning for them.

Thing is Cicero, I don't wanna do anything about you, the moment you sent me that foul message I already passed it to someone else. I thought that if I do anything (means anything necessary) you'd come to IRC and act like a victim which would be fun to watch. From now on other mods are handling your cases and I doubt that you'll get any minus warnings. Plus I didn't cheat you told me that you wouldn't curse, in that case : you have cheated. Good job on revealing yourself.

Not to mention that you were raging at me after I caught you lying, cursing at me etc. Well I just can't take you serious, I highly doubt that anyone can.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 08:40:24 pm »
This little joke is a reminder for all those who want to discuss the up coming and on going conflict Mercs have with well, rest of EU almost ?

In our (was ours) area we got the greys 1500ish troops, DrZ 3600 or a little more, Ravens south 2k near in yalibe, Risen with 600ish in Tshitbin.

Realy cant u guys just try and take us. Don?t you want the brag factor for taking out the Mighty Mercs ? how many troops do you realy need ?

Don`t you guys realize that by Zerging us you will loose face, not us.
What the? We have 600ish troops in Tshitbin? Weird, I didn't know that. Neither does any other of us. Seems like you are pulling shit out of your ass? Makes me doubt everything else you say. My guess is that it's only the DRZ troops that are really there.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 08:42:35 pm »
What the? We have 600ish troops in Tshitbin? Weird, I didn't know that. Neither does any other of us. Seems like you are pulling shit out of your ass? Makes me doubt everything else you say. My guess is that it's only the DRZ troops that are really there.

Let me guess He meant Legio

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2011, 08:44:56 pm »
In our (was ours) area we got the greys 1500ish troops, DrZ 3600 or a little more, Ravens south 2k near in yalibe, Risen with 600ish in Tshitbin.
Oh great, factual proof. You couldn't just leave it as a conspiracy theory?

By any chance, could you post screen shots of these armies both on the map and in fiefs? Not that I don't believe you. I just want this to be a bit more undebatable
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 08:46:29 pm by Dehitay »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2011, 08:49:30 pm »
Oh great, factual proof. You couldn't just leave it as a conspiracy theory?

By any chance, could you post screen shots of these armies both on the map and in fiefs? Not that I don't believe you. I just want this to be a bit more undebatable

Nobody debates about it. That's true. The only thing I want is that they gather all their army and attack Emirin. This is the village which should be taken the last and the only village we will be fighting for.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2011, 09:03:55 pm »
+1
the point of strategus is to generate forum wars

hence why FCC wins at strat. we have provoked more wars and forum wars than anyone else! and we have kesh to fan the flames to epic proportions.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 09:23:07 pm »
hence why FCC wins at strat. we have provoked more wars and forum wars than anyone else! and we have kesh to fan the flames to epic proportions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD5wWA75skc#t=1s

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2011, 09:31:10 pm »
Sorry i so confused by the polish russian turk or whatever clans in UIF that its hard to keep track :P

And stop beeing a fool tho Zapper, u can go into battles and see for yourself.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2011, 09:31:27 pm »
No he didn't.  We have this thing called "language" and within the boundaries of language exist words.  Words have definitions so that we understand what the other person is talking about.  The word Mercenary is not a made up word that you get to decide what it means.

Used as a noun, this would be the definition:
Noun:   
A professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army.

... Thanks for proving my point, I guess? How does that definition say that Mercenaries can't hold territory, they are supposed to travel and fight 24/7, you can't control fiefs or have vassals...?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 09:40:32 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2011, 09:32:38 pm »
Well before all of this you sent me a cursing message and received 0 warning
I gave a warning to you for cursing on forums, not a mute. Giving +10 is piece of cake, I'd do it if it was necessary. Not to mention that you called me tons of other things, got 0 warning for them.

Thing is Cicero, I don't wanna do anything about you, the moment you sent me that foul message I already passed it to someone else. I thought that if I do anything (means anything necessary) you'd come to IRC and act like a victim which would be fun to watch. From now on other mods are handling your cases and I doubt that you'll get any minus warnings. Plus I didn't cheat you told me that you wouldn't curse, in that case : you have cheated. Good job on revealing yourself.

Not to mention that you were raging at me after I caught you lying, cursing at me etc. Well I just can't take you serious, I highly doubt that anyone can.
lol , just lol pathetic tries =)
Lets see some more drama so we will understand who is lying =)
Quote from: cRPG Forum
GÖTÜNÜZ YEMİYO ONU SÖYLE ONU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnNaXFlLmXk#t=5s
From you i guess =) "your ass is not eating , tell it tell" ( which means u dont have courage to tell it )
I didnt promise you to not curse and you were hanging in our teamspeak all the time and even you were telling just make that guy rage so i can put warning on him =)
Its really funny to see that now u dont have memories related with our teamspeak or false memories lol

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2011, 09:36:41 pm »
+1
lol , just lol pathetic tries =)
Lets see some more drama so we will understand who is lying =) From you i guess =) "your ass is not eating , tell it tell" ( which means u dont have courage to tell it )
I didnt promise you to not curse and you were hanging in our teamspeak all the time and even you were telling just make that guy rage so i can put warning on him =)
Its really funny to see that now u dont have memories related with our teamspeak or false memories lol

Idiot! thats your own post to Kapikulu (you were taunting them for clan match) I just linked the video as reaction to your curses, I meant you went too far, for the love of god go kill yourself.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2011, 09:38:49 pm »
Idiot! thats your own post to Kapikulu (you were taunting them for clan match) I just linked the video as reaction to your curses, I meant you went too far, for the love of god go kill yourself.
Idiot ? oh so pathehic , i need to report now =(

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2011, 09:49:57 pm »
+1
Idiot ? oh so pathehic , i need to report now =(

Words can not describe....

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2011, 09:50:35 pm »
you cant claim to be the best strat clan and the best players forever without being gangbanged :) think of it as a compliment
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk