Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Chivas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request
« on: February 16, 2011, 06:21:46 pm »
I would like to be unban from NA ATS server... WHY?? because i was killing POOPHAMMER_BRD and KING_OF_ASIA who was wasting their time by using LADDER ONLY..... that was lame.... both was in my team and the team was losing everytime.. that piss me off after Cecil_lll warning them to stop doing that and after she gone for like eating both started again.... i know tking people is against the rules.... BUT FUCK why admin are not doing anything about that?? i retired and im now a peasant level 5 and I CAN HELP MY TEAM BY KILLING PEOPLE...... im not useless as a peasant.... even when poophammer was against me in the other team king_of_asia was disturbing me.. standing by me to getting hit from me and saying HE TK ME HE TK ME.... anyway rencid_tbl was with me and he can confirm ....  game name (Myrdhin)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 07:14:41 pm »
I have no comment on the situation of which you are mentioning. However; I do know that many members of BRD have been tked by you intentionally in the past, you seem to bear us a grudge. Also, you end up on the same team as BRD members so frequently... because you are wearing the same banner as us. If you hate us and get in trouble for TKing us, I would recommend using a different banner so as to avoid banner balance placing you on the same team as BRD members.

Offline Chivas

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 07:22:35 pm »
Matey.... i am the friend of arowaine in real life lol.... this is why i play with you guys got the same banner im a member of TBL... but the problem is why do a lot of people are leeching by playing in a battle server and just use ladder i dont understand... and i dont hate you just the fact i HATE everyone who are team killing and dont apologize ( in the past like u are mentioning ) just killed the guy from BRB who tked me and didnt apogilize i realise is worse then a TK and I hate people who dont help the team and just put some ladder and suicide when everyone of the team are dead
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 07:25:16 pm by Chivas »

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 09:26:39 pm »
I have seen you play ingame and while i do not have proof u also tk poophammer when hes not using ladders for example yesterday he was wearing light strange armor with a rouncey he apporached you to see what you would do.....
Without bumping you or anything you would kill his horse and once tked him
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Zaelious

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 09:39:17 pm »
Cecil never warned anyone and when they weren't using ladders you'd tk them regardless, along with other BRD members too.. You tk'd for 4 maps straight before getting banned, you deserve the ban.

Offline Chivas

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 10:31:58 pm »
yes tked 4 map in a straight because in the 4 map poophammer and king of asia was not helpinp us i was just PISS OFF from losing none stop because teamate are doing shit anyway if u think i deserve it good for you but  I think poophammer by bumping me none stop during like 5 run deserved to be killed  TEAM HIT is not better than TK face the fact ..... violence generates violence if poophammer would a stop bumping me nonstop perhaps that's would not finish like that.... anyway... if u dont want to unban me its fine I will just not be able to play with a couple of my friend on this server

Offline Chivas

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 09:09:04 am »
I take the blam... so please unban me and its not gonna happen again thx

Offline Emrys

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 06:13:28 pm »
Hey! I was there when this event happened, actually no warning to Myrdhin to stop tking poophammer who was bumping him.. and he also didnt get KICK before the ban. An admin just logged and ban him after an accidental
 team kill.  I also hope poophammer_brd and thesre_king_of_asia got banned too for leeching or got a warning because for me just take some ladders and not helping the team is bannable. That was ridiculous.

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 03:23:49 am »
Your name doesn't appear on my ban list.

You sure it was the 80-man server and not the 100-man?
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Chivas

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 03:37:16 am »
Oh yea my bad...... cRPG_NA 100-man.  Do i have to post a Unban request on the other Na server?

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 04:23:36 am »
I would like to point out that myrdhin tks/friendly fires me constantly just for my clan tag and banner.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Chivas

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 04:20:18 pm »
I would like to point out that myrdhin tks/friendly fires me constantly just for my clan tag and banner.

lol ? you are cavalier_Thrower right? i was only kicking you like 2-3 times yesterday if you dont like it say stop and i will. Dont lie and say i was tking u rofl    and for your clan tag and banner???? lol? arowaine was in cavalieres and i have nothing against you ....you are wrong dude
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 04:22:00 pm by Chivas »

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 06:48:29 pm »
I recall this. Yes, me and Asia were doing some ladder building minding our own business not doing anything to get in anyone's ways. It was said by devilize himself in a thread that as long as it does not delay a round it is alright. Not once did we delay a round. The person wanting to be unbanned in question here had some sort of ladder issue I guess, he could not handle the emotional stress of seeing ladders on top of ladders so he felt the need to teamkill me and Asia for just having ladders out- even if we were trying to make ladders over walls for certain maps to make it easier for our team of attackers to get in and finish off the enemy. He had also hid around a corner with a pike at one point, and ambushed my horse, killing it then switching to a 2 handed sword to kill me while my character was still down. He had proceeded to do this to me, and other BRD members for whatever reason for the next few maps (perhaps they made the mistake of having a ladder in his or her loadout?). Anywho, I never tked back, I never did anything to instigate his violence to me or other players in the game. It was pure and simple ladder rage, for reasons we may never know.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Chivas

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2011, 08:13:06 pm »
I recall this. Yes, me and Asia were doing some ladder building minding our own business not doing anything to get in anyone's ways. It was said by devilize himself in a thread that as long as it does not delay a round it is alright. Not once did we delay a round. The person wanting to be unbanned in question here had some sort of ladder issue I guess, he could not handle the emotional stress of seeing ladders on top of ladders so he felt the need to teamkill me and Asia for just having ladders out- even if we were trying to make ladders over walls for certain maps to make it easier for our team of attackers to get in and finish off the enemy. He had also hid around a corner with a pike at one point, and ambushed my horse, killing it then switching to a 2 handed sword to kill me while my character was still down. He had proceeded to do this to me, and other BRD members for whatever reason for the next few maps (perhaps they made the mistake of having a ladder in his or her loadout?). Anywho, I never tked back, I never did anything to instigate his violence to me or other players in the game. It was pure and simple ladder rage, for reasons we may never know.

First: didnt know that about devilize
Second: LOL i was in the OPPOSITE team ! At this point i guess he make you RAGE getting kill by a newb many time hhahaha
Third: Troll more ??? never tked back? why bumping me a thousand of time with your horse when we are in the same team then?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 08:25:19 pm by Chivas »

Offline Chivas

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2011, 08:24:31 pm »
Oh and btw what is the problem with the cavalieres and brd members??? im a member of TBL arowaine told me we were in alliance with you
 so?? you dont like us or what? you hate french people? maybe because i rape you? let's try to clarify the situation if I already friendly fire you it was probably accidental and hit you once dont = i hate you ROFL