Author Topic: [BAN] Angryscotsman  (Read 1016 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
[BAN] Angryscotsman
« on: February 16, 2011, 04:21:14 pm »
I'd like to request some sort of ban for this dude, who clearly has got issues of some sort.

Basically, we're in EU1, on that stupid siege map which is still in the rotation, and during a big melee I teamhitted him by accident, and he turns around with the great Maul and hits me like 5 times, then a few seconds later again so i die.

Unfortunately i'm playing on a laptop so couldn't find the screenie button straight away so the best i got is 2 log shots after the event.

I don't appreciate some juvenile calling me all this shit after either, raging like he's the big man...if he wrote that shit to an admin...well, you know what would happen and i think you have to be fair here and dish out an appropriate charge :D

thanks!

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Ache

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN] Angryscotsman
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 04:29:40 pm »
Raging Scotsman is that naked guy with 2h or polearm?
If i were him and a teammates slashes my back because he is too dumb for watching his hits i would just turn around and do the same i would do with every enemy.
Watch you hits and shit like this wont happen again.
Dont BAN.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 04:36:20 pm »
Point is tking is against the rules just cos u got hit by accident.  It's bannable, and being abusive in the chat is also.  So yes, BAN

oh and he's not naked or polearm like i said he had great maul and he was in armour
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 04:37:23 pm by polkafranzi »

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 04:44:59 pm »
5 hits with 5 powerstrike due to 16str requirement for a great maul which does 45 blunt damage and you are still alive?

doubt that...

Watch your swings and don't be such a crybaby.
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 04:48:57 pm »
TBH this is how a lot of people react when someone hits them in melee, you say hes the juvenile but you have come here crying about he situation. Frankly i'd say be more aware of what your doing and you wont face team attacks. If your stressed or whatever or your having a bad run and a team mate hits you its predictable that someone might loose their self control for a bit. In future don't provoke people by your recklessness.

Intentional TK yes, worth a warning maybe, ban defiantly not.
Turtles

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 04:57:59 pm »
so you've never accidentally teamhit anybody? and that's a normal reaction if you have yeah? nice one mate.

i'm not crying by any stretch of the imagination, just think hes a bit heavy on the language for something minor like getting 1 hit from my sword.  anyway ban no ban warning whatever.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 06:21:09 pm »
RagingScotsman banned for intentional team-killing. 5 days (or until he writes a 500 word essay about "how improving my attitude and temper leads to better teamplay").

Also, the next person who randomly walks in a ban thread to justify revenge hits/kills gets an insta-mute.