Author Topic: I'm retiring from CRPG  (Read 13020 times)

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
I'm retiring from CRPG
« on: December 06, 2011, 03:15:41 pm »
+1
Farewell fellow players, crpg has become stale for me. For some odd reason, i no longer enjoy playing CRPG like i did when i first started back in january. A myriad of different reasons led to this decision but ultimately, CRPG has lost that freshness that it once had and now i find that crpg has become far too serious and repetitive. Melee combat is only engrossing in the duel server now, or during a full battle/siege server without all the troll archer alts that seem to plague low pop servers.

Anyways the important part of this topic is that i have 3 masterwork looms, +3 GLA, +3 Cuir Bouili, and a +3 red wispy gauntlet. Post in this thread and tell me why i should give you one of my looms. Bonus points for newbies and people i like.

Offline TucKMuncK

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TM
Re: I'm retiring from CRPG
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 03:18:14 pm »
+3
I have being playing M&B series from first M&B beta. I will continue playing this mod for long time, so give them to me and they get in good use in future  :)
In memory of TucKMuncK_Wolper, member of River Pirates, ruler of Amashke

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 03:19:52 pm »
Don't give the heirlooms as I too get bored now and then from the repetitiveness of this mode (Archers roofs 24/7) but no game has this combat yet.

But if your 100% going to leave I would love the guantlets or the armour as they would be useful on my main.

I don't post much but I play now and then when I'm up to crush some skulls and if it's a bonus point I don't have any archer alt :P

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 03:22:04 pm »
Aw :(

Good luck man! You're a cool guy, hope you'll return^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Shatter

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Shatter_Astralis
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 03:23:00 pm »
+1
I don't really know you but have seen you on the battlefield (I remember your name because I'm a history major who has studied a lot of Classical works  :lol:). Nonetheless, good luck with your future endeavours. But unless you're really committed to quitting, I would keep your stuff on the off-chance you do return.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 03:23:06 pm »
+1
Hi man, too sad to see you leave, even tho we probably never met. More people are quitting recently, sad to see  :cry:

Anw, i could use the Couri Boulli, to protect me from the ranged scum...  :mrgreen:

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 03:24:58 pm »
i'm probably gonna log into several alts that i've made, i just feel like these looms are worthless to me now that i don't care nor want to grind for looms anymore. The small benefit i get from these looms would service noobs far better since they can get a head start and be spared three generations of dying just to get a fully loomed item.

looms also make me lazy in combat, crutching on gear gets boring after the 100000 kill.

Offline PanPan

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 70
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 03:25:53 pm »
I would like the GLA cus I sit on my crappy looms all thet ime and I cant trade em :(

but like Vexus said rly don't give away ur looms cus i were rly a week 100%  sure that im gonna leave cRPG and now... I'nm sitting here bored with my +2 Katana which noones willing to buy...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 03:28:51 pm by PanPan »

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 03:29:41 pm »
I have being playing M&B series from first M&B beta. I will continue playing this mod for long time, so give them to me and they get in good use in future  :)

Hey Tuck, you are rich you dont need them :lol: Give them to me instead, I'm poor  :mrgreen:

Nah for real: Don't give your looms away, hold them and come back some time when you want to play again  :wink:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 03:31:21 pm by dodnet »
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Shatter

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Shatter_Astralis
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 03:31:41 pm »
i'm probably gonna log into several alts that i've made, i just feel like these looms are worthless to me now that i don't care nor want to grind for looms anymore. The small benefit i get from these looms would service noobs far better since they can get a head start and be spared three generations of dying just to get a fully loomed item.

looms also make me lazy in combat, crutching on gear gets boring after the 100000 kill.
Well, if that is the case then I would love your Red Wisby Gauntlets. I definitely could use them since I'm a second generation and +3 gloves seem kind of far off otherwise. Plus they would look sexy with my current armor.

Offline Largg

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 03:33:09 pm »
+1
You could give these items as a Christmas present for some player of your taste, maybe a newish player that seems like a good fellow. Or you could also donate them for prices of some tournaments.

Hope you'll be back someday.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 03:35:26 pm »
+1
Sorry to see you go, Thuy. You should hop in Chaos TS sometime :)

We play other games, too! Payday, Skyrim (I know, but we tend to talk about the game as we play it, l4d, etc etc) Hop on and you're more than welcome to join us :)
~~

As for why you should give me your heirlooms;

I will honor your heirlooms, they will not be sold off like some trinket for crack money. I will kill with them, and your name will receive the glory of their death dealing.

I will continue killing with those weapons in your name until the day you return for them. Then I will tell you tales of glory of the destruction and fear they have caused. I will recite to you the laments of the widows whose men they have slain.

tl;dr I'll keep your shit for you, and if you ever feel like coming back, they'll be waiting for you.

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 34
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 03:36:12 pm »
You should give one to me since i will pay for it in jokes. You get 50% now and the rest upon completion of the transaction. As agreed here is the first part of your laughs:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Why did they introduce women into the police force?

(click to show/hide)

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 03:37:19 pm by Stabby_Dave »

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 03:36:44 pm »
I think you should give a loomed item to me, as I live in the c-RPG ghettos. That's right, I shit you not. In the Australian server I often make do without multipliers, hence have to grind much harder than anyone else to get anywhere. I've been playing since last years March, and haven't got very far. I play on a daily basis.

GIEV ME YUR STUFFZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 03:37:07 pm »
gl dude

give the looms to newbies ^^

also: nerf ranged

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me