Author Topic: The mighty Leiknir hands over his army in Dhirim to someone worthy(=rich) enough  (Read 10211 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
+1
lol anders so full of bile these days.

i really dont give a shit about the raid, i just agree with gristles annoyance as he stayed up till 6am to jump the guy after the battle, but within the 1 hour time period of immunity, he was able to get into sargoth and thus be completely immune to counter attacks. i dont see how thats "fine with it only when it benefits me". perhaps part of the 1 hour immunity should also include 1 hour of not being able to enter fiefs? either that or if the craft costs get cut then maybe people can take all the fiefs and then he would have no where to run in the first place.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
+1
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

I do like this raid though. SHows the little guys can do something if they tried(though leikner was backed by someone?)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 12:49:18 am by Lt_Anders »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
You know what Anders? My respect for DL just went up. Yeah, you WERE wiped, but instead of being a buthurt my old friend, you guys just went somewhere else and started over. Like we all should. Since this is a game. Thank you guys for staying in. Wish ya luck!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
All in last 2 weeks since your clan lost its land:

Quote from: Lt_Anders
Why I could care less about what kesh says these days
(ok, maybe just kesh)

Sorry, Kesh has that covered by a million kilometers. Kesh is so far gone that not even the tin foil hat is safe.

Bah! Learn your own history, kesh.

Bring Kesh in here

Naw, you just had a drinking game with Sanguine, Sold a equus africanus asinus to beer, Married Kesh, and beat up a bunch of DRZ archers, before waking up in front of a giant chadzorgy in Curaw.

I had nothing to do with that thread on the 1 hour delay before attacking, I actually agree with that game rule.  But every single post you make you reference me.  Are you somehow infatuated with me now or some shit, I mean seriously every post you make you put a reference to me in it.  Just go ahead and admit you want to suck my dick and I will be straight up with you - I'm not interested, so get over your infatuation with me already.  I am literally starting to get creeped out and you need to find someone else to obsess over.  I am 100% not interested.  I actually don't mean this as some kind of joke or insult, you are demonstrably obsessing over me and you need to stop because its really creepy.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:21:55 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
Give the kid a chance ....

Kesh you're popular and it's the new "thing" to pick on you all the time , I thought you had that figured out by now. Actually, it's not the new thing, it always has been about picking on you, even in last strat :P

Actions talk louder than words, and this forum is just a place where kids who need attention or need to be "cool" and "tough" come to trash talk , but in the end nothing ever happens in Tradingus and it's fucking boring. Man up kids, grow some balls and do something than just talking ...

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Give the kid a chance ....

Kesh you're popular and it's the new "thing" to pick on you all the time , I thought you had that figured out by now. Actually, it's not the new thing, it always has been about picking on you, even in last strat :P

Actions talk louder than words, and this forum is just a place where kids who need attention or need to be "cool" and "tough" come to trash talk , but in the end nothing ever happens in Tradingus and it's fucking boring. Man up kids, grow some balls and do something than just talking ...

Well there are a lot of people with good reasons to hate me and they respond back to my posts.  But most of the posts by Anders are where I haven't even posted or have nothing to do with the thread and I have never personally attacked him or his clan.  I just didn't care enough, we are officially allied with TKoV and NH and I merced against him and his clan when they fought TKoV even though i had helped a lot previously with their neutral village attacks.  Its the references to me repeatedly out of the blue for no reason I can fathom that has honestly started creeping me out.  He actually seems a bit obsessed.

P.S. I really didnt care at all about the raid - we lost no gear and no gold and hes going to lose most of his army in the next week to upkeep as he is stranded in the middle of our lands.  The 1 hour window is actually a really good thing especially for supporting bandits in roleplaying so they have a chance to get away despite a game mechanic that requires they sit still for 24 hours.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:30:31 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
You know what Anders? My respect for DL just went up. Yeah, you WERE wiped, but instead of being a buthurt my old friend, you guys just went somewhere else and started over. Like we all should. Since this is a game. Thank you guys for staying in. Wish ya luck!

actually they just ran off to join the UIF!  :lol:

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
+4
wow DL in "UIF"  :shock:

congratz guys and welcome :)

when UIF looks at you

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
+1
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

I do like this raid though. SHows the little guys can do something if they tried(though leikner was backed by someone?)

Aye, you joined a war that had already died down, and attacked a faction who has already been worn down fighting a giant ass alliance. Great accomplishment there... my point was you have no business telling people how to play strat when your already so bad at it. Even as we were fighting our war you were trying to tell us how terrible we were at managing gold
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
+1
The D'Haran Legions will never join the UIF! We will fight with the Remnants of Stratia and our trustworthy allies the Legione Italica till our dying breath!

*mutters incoherently about "when growl comes back" until Imperium people drag him back to the Shulus retirement home*

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
+2
The D'Haran Legions will never join the UIF! We will fight with the Remnants of Stratia and our trustworthy allies the Legione Italica till our dying breath!

*mutters incoherently about "when growl comes back" until Imperium people drag him back to the Shulus retirement home*

Nice try Breaden, but not convincing. Matey said you already in UIF, nothing u can do about it now, too late. You have to live with it  :o
when UIF looks at you

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
+1
Nice try Breaden, but not convincing. Matey said you already in UIF, nothing u can do about it now, too late. You have to live with it  :o

Those FCC upstarts can say what they will!  Istiniar will not bend to DRZ aggression, unless like, you attack every DL village at once right after I decide to arbitrarily quit and leave Ozin in charge and he also goes AFK and Gavin surrenders since he didn't make any of the alliances anyway.  But how likely is that?  NOT VERY.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
Those FCC upstarts can say what they will!  Istiniar will not bend to DRZ aggression, unless like, you attack every DL village at once right after I decide to arbitrarily quit and leave Ozin in charge and he also goes AFK and Gavin surrenders since he didn't make any of the alliances anyway.  But how likely is that?  NOT VERY.

Lol :) strat 1 was very interesting
when UIF looks at you

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
+1
All in last 2 weeks since your clan lost its land:

I had nothing to do with that thread on the 1 hour delay before attacking, I actually agree with that game rule.  But every single post you make you reference me.  Are you somehow infatuated with me now or some shit, I mean seriously every post you make you put a reference to me in it.  Just go ahead and admit you want to suck my dick and I will be straight up with you - I'm not interested, so get over your infatuation with me already.  I am literally starting to get creeped out and you need to find someone else to obsess over.  I am 100% not interested.  I actually don't mean this as some kind of joke or insult, you are demonstrably obsessing over me and you need to stop because its really creepy.

Kesh isnt a girl?!?!?!?!?

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
+1