Author Topic: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands  (Read 18194 times)

Offline Triakor

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2011, 12:51:20 pm »
+3
Hello all,

Yesterday i read this thread and it was only two pages, over one night it has become 12. Such dedication!

Anyway I am writing this post, because name of our clan is involved in multiple posts. First and foremost I'd like to say that, unlike the misconception, we are not vassals of Bashi we are their allies; and i think anyone who is playing strat is able to make that distinction. For those who lack the comprehesion skills to make it, let me clear it out for you. We have not received any troop or gold support from them or anyone, whatever troop or gold we have we raised it ourselves. We have our own plans and we are acting according to them. Does Bashi know about those plans, sure they do. Are they instructing us to do something,that they are not.   

That said; I want to clarify the issue of our desires to wipe Mercs. We had a meeting two days ago with Merc reps. As i do not find it decent to disclose the specifics of an assumably "confidential" meeting, i will cut to the chase. Until late at that meeting, we were not planning to wipe Mercs, we only wanted to take Ehlerdah and Yalibe, as they are neutral at the moment and we need villages to accomodate our 57 members, however Dave repeatedly told us that our plan was to wipe them. He said this so many times, he basically incepted the idea. Our decision-makers got pissed off with his attitude and we talked among ourselves and said "if that's what they want, lets wipe them".   

However right now, I think the only wiping that needs to be done about Mercs is wiping their tears, as they refuse to fight. Your arrogance and lack of organization (this round) has brought you to this situation, so stop blaming others or twisting and turning the story; just accept that fact and you will feel relieved. And about that pathetic excuse you are putting forward regarding how you want to ruin the fun by not fighting, well noone is buying it.           

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2011, 01:40:46 pm »
+1
we need villages to accomodate our 57 members

We all know that you have problems with numbers and admitting something since 1915, but exactly how many villages do you need for 57 members when only about 10 of them are able to craft anything usefull? Because thats the main reason to hold a village, right?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2011, 01:44:16 pm »
Triakor

I think whats taken everyone by surprise is the fact you have so many members, we see very few on eu1 (or at least I do) but your presence on the strategus battlefield definately has convinced me you have covertly recruited said members and they are all legitimate. As I said I think its just come as a shock to many that such a recent clan is able to achieve such large numbers and gold in their first strategus round :)

I do wish however everyone would stop bitching at each other on forums, yes its quite lame that we have these huge alliances ( means we essentially have less factions than the single player! ), but why cant we sort things out with fighting rather than whining, it is far more fun for everyone. This is only a game and in almost all games there are winners and losers. A lot of people cannot stand the carebear alliances but if you cannot stand everyone boringly sharing out land and being content on their 'modest' claims then you have to accept that there have to be winners and losers.

Please someone close this thread, before I lose all hope of strategus being fun for the majority :P
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2011, 02:22:00 pm »
Are you suggesting want to befriend me?  :?

Natürlich, my offer doesn't stand for dedicated archer scum.  :twisted:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2011, 02:35:47 pm »
This thread was relatively entertaining to read through, but wow so much hate and rage over a few 'dishonourable attacks', in fact someone please enlighten me of how you can get honour in a video game.

And nebun arent you meant to be an admin, but howve youve acted is just a bit immature for someone of your status.

I guess the cRPG community has finally turned completely on each other

EDIT: the only one i see who is being reasonable are the NA guys and Nocti, now i have no rellations with mercs or DRZ but its shocking to see the levels of trashtalk

This is diplomacy about Strategus, nothing about maturity or anything, he's an admin in-game.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2011, 02:44:28 pm »
my offer doesn't stand for dedicated archer scum
:cry:
you break my heart, bastard
Igni et ferro

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2011, 03:10:36 pm »
+1
This is diplomacy about Strategus, nothing about maturity or anything, he's an admin in-game.

He may be for in-game but he is also meant to conduct himself properly within the forums as well, rules apply to players and admins alike, any dealings ive had with him in the past have proved hes a cool relaxed guy, yet this thread has kinda brought the worst out in everyone

Offline Spleen

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2011, 03:21:52 pm »
+2

Nice story bro, talk to poophammer about it

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2011, 03:23:46 pm »
:cry:
you break my heart, bastard

You're a dedicated archer, comrade Zaharistovich ? In that case you break mine even more.  :cry:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Raven_Joy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2011, 03:51:18 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

There is a fact that very few of you know: In native, AG and RRush clans decided to merge in September; according to this agreement, AG joined to RRush in native and RRush joined to Raven, which is crpg branch of AG. So almost all RRush players began to play crpg under Raven flag. (it can be seen here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143688.0.html)
After a short while, many players from other Turkish native clans who want to play crpg have chosen to join Raven as well.   

You are right Lorenzo, most of us can't play crpg much because we are also participating in 5-a side tournament (native) and European Native League, so we are full of matches and trainings. I don't wanna even mention Skyrim and bf3 :)
However, we try to participate in strat battles as much as possible...

@Spleen,
How come? How can you assume that only 10 of us are efficiently working?  :rolleyes:
Our golds and troops obviously aren't given by Santa...

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2011, 04:14:23 pm »
+1

Offline Spleen

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2011, 04:26:22 pm »
+1
@Spleen,
How come? How can you assume that only 10 of us are efficiently working?  :rolleyes:
Our golds and troops obviously aren't given by Santa...

I was talking about crafting equipment, not crafting goods.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 04, 2011, 04:50:33 pm »
He may be for in-game but he is also meant to conduct himself properly within the forums as well, rules apply to players and admins alike, any dealings ive had with him in the past have proved hes a cool relaxed guy, yet this thread has kinda brought the worst out in everyone

SirCymro - I think u have not read enough :) And if FCC sound reasonable to you, when insulting me or Druzhina or all Russians, it just means u like them better. I for example never insulted any Amercians.
However, you right, i should just not reply to that. And wars should be conducted on strat not on forum.
So trolling is over for me.
when UIF looks at you

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 04, 2011, 05:02:11 pm »
+15
All I see is e-warriors all bumped up cause they know they have over 9000 goons to back them up if a war wages, and they keep taunting the less fortunate factions in terms of numbers, just because their e-peen asks for it.

This is a goddamn war game, and all I see is factions playing SIMS, trading, traveling, scratching harblz, and hiding behind huge factions just so they don't get humiliated on the battlefield.

Why not form a friggin unique faction in the EU side then, since it's the fucking same stalemate.

Strategus will always fail, not because of the devs (which are making a great job constantly), but simply because of the retarded mentality of the playerbase.

Deal with it, carry on.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 04, 2011, 05:26:13 pm »
+2
All I see is e-warriors all bumped up cause they know they have over 9000 goons to back them up if a war wages, and they keep taunting the less fortunate factions in terms of numbers, just because their e-peen asks for it.

This is a goddamn war game, and all I see is factions playing SIMS, trading, traveling, scratching harblz, and hiding behind huge factions just so they don't get humiliated on the battlefield.

Why not form a friggin unique faction in the EU side then, since it's the fucking same stalemate.

Strategus will always fail, not because of the devs (which are making a great job constantly), but simply because of the retarded mentality of the playerbase.

Deal with it, carry on.

You've got the point, my friend.