Author Topic: Unprovoked attack by Kapikulu  (Read 4788 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: Unprovoked attack by Kapikulu
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 03:19:38 pm »
Yeah-yeah, Kocik. Undefeated, it's an old story. How can you be defeated if you refuse to make a clanbattle? When Mercs have suggested a clan battle to you (several months ago), the first time you have declined that (you've said that you don't have enough active members to make a bigger battle than 4x4) and the second time you've said that you don't have any ranged, so you can fight only if there will be 1 ranged in our team.

Being a part of a powerful alliance doesn't make you the best, it shows that you are actually afraid to play alone. We, the Mercenaries, don't even care if we will get wiped by the huge crowd of your alliance (where each of 20 clans is bigger than ours), we only care that we have enough honour and brave hearts in our small clan to fight against you.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:21:02 pm by DaveUKR »

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 03:20:53 pm »
+1
Yeah-yeah, Kocik. Undefeated, it's an old story. How can you be defeated if you refuse to make a clanbattle? When Mercs have suggested a clan battle to you (several months ago), the first time you have declined that (you've said that you don't have enough members to make a bigger battle than 4x4) and the second time you've said that you don't have any ranged, so you can fight only if there will be 1 ranged in our team.

Being a part of a powerful alliance doesn't make you the best, it shows that you are actually afraid to play alone. We, the Mercenaries, don't even care if we will get wiped by the huge crowd of your alliance (where each of 20 clans is bigger than ours), we only care that we have enough honour and brave hearts in our small clan to fight against you.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  :cry:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 03:25:35 pm »
Clan match statistics is just pointless and boasting who has the best players is additionally pointless. I would like to see a 2h beat a longbow armed kiting archer from 100 yards away, a 1h beat a heavy lancer, an archer in the open vs heavy lancer, a lancer fight a ha and win :P Until you overcome counters to your classes there is nothing that can phase me  8-)

All this clan boasting is relatively pointless for intimidatory purposes :P Anyway you are yet to fight the Great Khans Seafaring Horse Pirate division...
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2011, 04:21:51 pm »
actually Kapikulu started with 1700 because 400 of their men died due to lack of gold before battle. And the difference between gear was very noticeable. If Bashi had the same gear and amount of troops - they would never win this
please get yourself a job attention whore and cry somewhere else.We didnt say anyone to dont put money on fief so your 300 men will desert which they got 1800 at the beginning =) . For the gear we had same gear with them fool u cant see how we are doing while hiding in somewhere with your arbalet and crying "someone please bolts come to me with bolts argh noobs why dont u take bolts for me bolts bolts bolts bolts bolts bolts bolts bolts" If you want to find a bolt whore for ya best is find it from crapilulu trust me =).
WANNA MAKE A CLAN BATTLE MERC IF YOU HAVE MEMBERS MORE THAN 5 ?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Beat

• Mighty
  • Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 04:27:04 pm »
This morning I check the Strategus map and see that yet another Kapikulu is camping on top of me waiting to attack as soon as this battle is over.  What have I done to these guys that they would commit so many resources to fighting me?  Who knows.

Thanks to reinforcements from a friend yesterday, I still won't have a problem beating this second attack but once again this wastes my time.  I call upon all defenders of trade caravans and enemies of Kapikulu to help me defeat them.  This is happening just to the northwest of Tash Kulun so if anyone is available in the area and wants to help, head over to the Kapikulu cluster that is piling up on me and make them pay.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2011, 05:00:47 pm »
+1
Cicero, I have already answered your question about clan battle. You will refuse to make it any way, because you're afraid of losing your UNDEFEATED word in the clan thread ;) You can cry as loud as you can but when you said something about your words being solid - you have lied  :rolleyes:

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2011, 05:04:51 pm »
Cicero, I have already answered your question about clan battle. You will refuse to make it any way, because you're afraid of losing your UNDEFEATED word in the clan thread ;) You can cry as loud as you can but when you said something about your words being solid - you have lied  :rolleyes:
lol go back to your job as attention whore =) we are ready to make 15vs15 anytime

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2011, 05:05:28 pm »
+1
lol go back to your job as attention whore =) we are ready to make 15vs15 anytime

Read the other topic, we're ready too though nobody fights 15vs15. Your bluff didn't work   :rolleyes:

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2011, 05:30:56 pm »
there are 2-3 players better than me i know. but we're the best clan. and you're really talking like Kapikulu_Anabacibasi_DaveUKR

1)Bandits
2)Guards
3)Templars
4)Wolves
5)Den Bitre
6)Legio Italica
7)Risen
8)SeaRaiders
We are undefeated so far,if you wish to do a clan battle with us we are always open for matches .
Type here or contact us via Team Speak for arranging a battle .

Yo were just lucky when yo won the final round. (And Leed, is he still here because he raped us in fog  :cry::P

Offline Beat

• Mighty
  • Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2011, 05:56:55 pm »
+1
The Kapikulu bandits have been wiped out!  Thanks to everyone for the help.  The second Kapikulu army commanded by Kapikulu_Acemi_Ulugokce is running away as fast as he can.  :D  I want to pounce on him to teach them a lesson but alas I need to get back to my business as I have already been delayed far too long.  I have made new friends and allies today and I will back them up in their time of need in the future.  Let this be a warning to all bandits who think independent traders are easy prey.

A special thanks to BashiBazouks, you guys rock!

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2011, 10:30:24 pm »
+1
As far as I remember Bashis werent in the winning team at the biggest motherfucking clanmatch there ever was, amiright?  :rolleyes:
So maybe it should say "undefeated in small doses"

Offline Kocik_4th

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: looking for
  • Game nicks: Kocik
  • IRC nick: Kocik
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2011, 12:06:10 am »
Yeah-yeah, Kocik. Undefeated, it's an old story. How can you be defeated if you refuse to make a clanbattle? When Mercs have suggested a clan battle to you (several months ago), the first time you have declined that (you've said that you don't have enough active members to make a bigger battle than 4x4) and the second time you've said that you don't have any ranged, so you can fight only if there will be 1 ranged in our team.

LOL mercs said "we dont have enough members" 5678495764956 times
Küfür mü? Ne küfürü? aaa?

Offline Kocik_4th

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: looking for
  • Game nicks: Kocik
  • IRC nick: Kocik
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2011, 12:07:19 am »
Yo were just lucky when yo won the final round. (And Leed, is he still here because he raped us in fog  :cry::P
and cicero made me mauler :D he's my manager about classes.
Küfür mü? Ne küfürü? aaa?

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2011, 12:26:39 am »
As far as I remember Bashis werent in the winning team at the biggest motherfucking clanmatch there ever was, amiright?  :rolleyes:
So maybe it should say "undefeated in small doses"

You are right! were they playing cav then? I cannot remember :/
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2011, 12:51:01 am »