Author Topic: What are the NA alliances?  (Read 4867 times)

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
What are the NA alliances?
« on: December 02, 2011, 04:34:38 am »
+2
Would someone mind telling me what the alliances are and who make them up? (FCC? thats the only one i know lol)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: What are the NA alliances?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 04:55:07 am »
+3
Well...

*Pauses to consider what is public information*

The FCC consists of Unicorns (Previously known as Corns), BRD (Bridge Burners), Narwhales, Cavalieres. They are closely allied with TKoV and TKoH (Who are both entwined in a diplomatic merge via marriage).

The Fallen Brigade are close allies with The Holy Roman Empire (Bunch of super swell guys those guys are!) and also have the allegiance of The Great Khans. We consider ourselves friendly with the FCC, TKoV, and numerous others that I am not sure if I am cleared to say.

The remnants of the Northern Empire are mildly fond of each other still, Occitan and Hospitaller are admirably still sticking together, and are on neutral to good relations with ATS last I checked. LL is last i checked also allied with Occitan and Hospitaller.

Due to a desire for conservation of resources (forced by the Great Calradian Plague AKA Skyrim), USA, LLJK and BIRD are all using the same Strategus "Faction" for the purposes of working together.

Those are the relations of NA that I find myself most caring about as they directly involves me in some capacity or another. As for others, i know of them but consider myself far too important to post about them (or more likely only know shaky details and don't want to get the specifics wrong.)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:59:37 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 05:51:35 am »
The FCC consists of Unicorns (Previously known as Corns), BRD (Bridge Burners), Narwhales, Cavaliers. They are closely allied with TKoV and TKoH (Who are both entwined in a diplomatic merge via marriage).
It's spelled Cavalieres sir.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 06:22:17 am »
+1
Well...

*Pauses to consider what is public information*

The FCC consists of Unicorns (Previously known as Corns), BRD (Bridge Burners), Narwhales, Cavalieres. They are closely allied with TKoV and TKoH (Who are both entwined in a diplomatic merge via marriage).

The Fallen Brigade are close allies with The Holy Roman Empire (Bunch of super swell guys those guys are!) and also have the allegiance of The Great Khans. We consider ourselves friendly with the FCC, TKoV, and numerous others that I am not sure if I am cleared to say.

The remnants of the Northern Empire are mildly fond of each other still, Occitan and Hospitaller are admirably still sticking together, and are on neutral to good relations with ATS last I checked. LL is last i checked also allied with Occitan and Hospitaller.

Due to a desire for conservation of resources (forced by the Great Calradian Plague AKA Skyrim), USA, LLJK and BIRD are all using the same Strategus "Faction" for the purposes of working together.

Those are the relations of NA that I find myself most caring about as they directly involves me in some capacity or another. As for others, i know of them but consider myself far too important to post about them (or more likely only know shaky details and don't want to get the specifics wrong.)

Unknown also joined the UKC and MB are closely allied with us.

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 07:48:11 am »
+1
There's also the HATE coalition that seems to be at war with TKoV and TKoH. Invicti is the biggest clan in HATE, and I'm not sure which other are part of it.

CHAOS is trying to play it neutral this round so they're currently avoiding allies.

There's also a lot of EU clans now working with Hospitaller and Occitan against HRE and Fallen.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 08:17:17 am »
+3

Still painfully unawares of the inner workings of LLJK. It is okay, you are not meant to know.

LLJK doesn't really have anyone to fight after being ousted from the desert by the great wall of chadz, our natural enemies (Weeaboos and Ecko) not being present in our new habitat, we don't have much to do. We occupy the center of the former Northern Empire.

LLJK is LLJK, LLJK is not USA, LLJK is not BIRD, we do not use the same Strategus "Faction" to "work together". All players in LLJK are LLJK, all LLJK not in LLJK are also LLJK. LLJK does not have naming restrictions or much restrictions of any kind. You may see LLJK fight on both sides of the same battle, please do not be alarmed. LLJK is currently at war with LLJK and has no allies.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 08:18:18 am by PhantomZero »

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None of yo business
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 09:30:47 am »
+2
LLJK is LLJK, LLJK is not USA, LLJK is not BIRD, we do not use the same Strategus "Faction" to "work together". All players in LLJK are LLJK, all LLJK not in LLJK are also LLJK. LLJK does not have naming restrictions or much restrictions of any kind. You may see LLJK fight on both sides of the same battle, please do not be alarmed. LLJK is currently at war with LLJK and has no allies.

Please read carefully as there lies an answer to the plans of LLJK in this statement. Find it.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 09:42:35 am »
+2
Please read carefully as there lies an answer to the plans of LLJK in this statement. Find it.
LLJK is going to form an alliance with LLJK and call it LLJK to fight against LLJK?
Igni et ferro

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 10:02:01 am »
+3
Then a MASS ban on LLJK for attacking their own fiefs.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 10:02:42 am »
Still painfully unawares of the inner workings of LLJK. It is okay, you are not meant to know.

LLJK doesn't really have anyone to fight after being ousted from the desert by the great wall of chadz, our natural enemies (Weeaboos and Ecko) not being present in our new habitat, we don't have much to do. We occupy the center of the former Northern Empire.

Good to know I am imagining BIRD members with your glorious green. To the standard laymen, you are all the same, and my post pretty much deals with that rather well. In all honesty I don't think anyone understands how LLJK work, nor is anyone so gloriously stupid enough to ask and expect to be fed a useable and truthful answer. *shrugs*
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 10:50:13 am »
LLJK is your best friend AND your worst enemy.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 11:09:03 am »
I like em
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 12:02:28 pm by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 11:18:19 am »
LLJK you can call on me to fight any of your LLJK enemies. I'll be there.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 12:20:26 pm »
Don't forget the Free Peasants of Fisdnar, who are now on the rise, since it is known that FCC, TKoV and their new playtoy MB is on the move toward it.

It is known. -Irri

Offline 9fingerMB

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner (MB)
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 02:46:41 pm »
On the move with great fury ARYS. As you may have witnessed last night we are an unrelenting force. Free peasants can remain that way for only so long....