Poll

Why don't you enjoy playing on EU 1 ?

Lots of ranged makes the game unplayable ...
Lots of cav charging from everywhere makes the game unplayable...
Lots of melee attacking from everywhere makes the game unplayable (Explain how please)
I think EU_1 is fine . I like how it is.
Main problem is ladders to roofs , the amount of ranged is fine.
I don't know about gameplay but with this upkeep , i can't play...

Author Topic: [POLL] About EU_1 Battle.Why its no fun anymore ? Or is it fun ?  (Read 20222 times)

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
Re: [POLL] About EU_1 Battle.Why its no fun anymore ? Or is it fun ?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 05:09:58 am »
+5
well imo cavs fine, melee is fine, but ranged isnt: this is why

i see melee working together as they should, i see cav working together as they should, most of the time i see archers being damn solidsnake legolasses ssame for xbowers. and if it was like that always sure . but omg when archers decide to work together, man shit like that just puts fear into me, because when they decide to start teamplay  they fuckin rape everything to bits. also consider this, if u get hit once by an archer all the other archers have free hits, u die. dodging archery has become near impossible and i see myself at end of battles hugging a tree and softly trying to cry myself to sleep waiting for then end. also ranged dousnt glance/whiff, i dont see archers shooting in volley mode, why not because they are fuckin snipers!! and more then not dous an archery hit take more damage form me then a melee hit, and that that is the real retarded thing imo, archery in game ballance should never ever hit harder then melee, but it dous alot. and no dont come wel haha thats lvl difference, no just no.

now to fall into repeating, i say it might be the fault of terrain that archery is so op, since movement is just limited alot by terrain, thus archers who abuse this increas theyr effectiveness by atleast 100%, also i hate it that a hornbow mw or not, can 3/4 shot me in full milanese plate QQ wtf is that shit right there fuck that shit.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:13:44 am by rufio »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 07:23:54 am »

Offline Dom.Miguel

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Audaces Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Dom_Miguel, Telescopica, Jotunn and many others...
  • IRC nick: Dom.Miguel
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 07:25:35 am »
well imo cavs fine, melee is fine, but ranged isnt: this is why

i see melee working together as they should, i see cav working together as they should, most of the time i see archers being damn solidsnake legolasses ssame for xbowers. and if it was like that always sure . but omg when archers decide to work together, man shit like that just puts fear into me, because when they decide to start teamplay  they fuckin rape everything to bits. also consider this, if u get hit once by an archer all the other archers have free hits, u die. dodging archery has become near impossible and i see myself at end of battles hugging a tree and softly trying to cry myself to sleep waiting for then end. also ranged dousnt glance/whiff, i dont see archers shooting in volley mode, why not because they are fuckin snipers!! and more then not dous an archery hit take more damage form me then a melee hit, and that that is the real retarded thing imo, archery in game ballance should never ever hit harder then melee, but it dous alot. and no dont come wel haha thats lvl difference, no just no.

now to fall into repeating, i say it might be the fault of terrain that archery is so op, since movement is just limited alot by terrain, thus archers who abuse this increas theyr effectiveness by atleast 100%, also i hate it that a hornbow mw or not, can 3/4 shot me in full milanese plate QQ wtf is that shit right there fuck that shit.

You sound mad brah? jelly?

on topic:
The problem is not what is op or not IT'S THE FUCKING BALANCE. When you have like 80% of cav and ranged in one team no wonder eu 1 feels lame.

Thank you Khorin

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 07:26:28 am »
Btw fuck you Melee play as an archer. It's not as easy as you think and if it is play as it. Half yall say it's boarin fuck off then and dont complain. Half the people that play cRpg SPEND THERE DAY BITCHING ABOUT THE GAME WHILE THEY PLAY IT FOR 20 OUTA 24 HOURS A DAY. GOMER RAGE RAWR

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 07:28:27 am »
You sound mad brah? jelly?

No Super HIGH... RAWR

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 07:29:48 am »
+2
Problems is the amount of ranged AND ladders in battle. Gonna grind to 31 then it's bye bye EU1 for me.

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 07:34:05 am »
Problems is the amount of ranged AND ladders in battle. Gonna grind to 31 then it's bye bye EU1 for me.
Dude it's throwing stop your crying Ranged is fine your just dumb for walking into my arrow. What do you want? Us to do the amount of dmg a rock does? Cry some more?

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 07:35:27 am »
im sorry dom, but what im saying about terrain is right, on flat maps i dont have such a prob with range, its on hilly maps with cliffsides and such that i get very very annoyed, and well most maps have lots of that shit going on

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 07:42:45 am »
im sorry dom, but what im saying about terrain is right, on flat maps i dont have such a prob with range, its on hilly maps with cliffsides and such that i get very very annoyed, and well most maps have lots of that shit going on

Every type of role has thier specilty maps. Large+ Flat=Cav Small+Flat=Melee Hilly=Archers Everything+Throwers City=Melee get my gist?

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 07:45:55 am »
Btw play Na1 it's way better were AMERICAN we have a clan called USA AMERICA (lljk) so yes it's way better :P. IDK if it's true but I see more admins on and better games there as well :P

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 08:51:24 am »
+3
Btw play Na1 it's way better were AMERICAN we have a clan called USA AMERICA (lljk) so yes it's way better :P. IDK if it's true but I see more admins on and better games there as well :P
You guys are "special" . You play with "special" weapons with "special" builds on "special" servers.
We like and embrace you guys.
On EU side , the game is different we don't consider "blocking" as a bug in game , we use it as a feature and most of the players like that therefore we seek melee battle instead of ranged shit and spammization.
Keep playing with your "special" mates we like you guys really but DO NOT EVER COMMENT on a EU problem please .

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011, 09:13:46 am »
i was thinking, and talked to some clan archers,  about some solutions : 1 is totally removing pierce damage from archery,  they said they wouldnt mind that much, 2 was make bodkins only usable on last 2 bows, and decreace drawspeed slightly, but make bodkins cheaper to use,3 make ironflesh 3 points instead of 2 points, 4. increase armor soak on pierce.  ah well just thoughts in the bigger picture, no major nerfing just finishing ballance touches.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011, 09:25:08 am »
I was always wondering why there was so much whine about archery and so few about crossbows. The answer probalby is that we prohibited archers from entering melee while crossbower mostly retained this ability. So what's left to archers is turn and run or roofhugging. There are probably a lot more "fuck melee" archer builds because of that than crossbow builds without melee ability.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011, 09:27:18 am »
+1
I was always wondering why there was so much whine about archery and so few about crossbows. The answer probalby is that we prohibited archers from entering melee while crossbower mostly retained this ability. So what's left to archers is turn and run or roofhugging. There are probably a lot more "fuck melee" archer builds because of that than crossbow builds without melee ability.

I'd be all for giving archers more melee power and less ranged power.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2011, 09:30:36 am »
i was thinking, and talked to some clan archers,  about some solutions : 1 is totally removing pierce damage from archery,  they said they wouldnt mind that much, 2 was make bodkins only usable on last 2 bows, and decreace drawspeed slightly, but make bodkins cheaper to use,3 make ironflesh 3 points instead of 2 points, 4. increase armor soak on pierce.  ah well just thoughts in the bigger picture, no major nerfing just finishing ballance touches.
I disagree .
Those may solve the extra effectivness of archer invasion on a server but it'll fuck archery big time individually.
I think archery damage is fine now.I am glad i die with 4 arrows to my chest because i aint wanna be god .Draw speed is slow enough i think.
I actually was about to post more but while i critisize your post i was also thinking what can be the alternative at the same time and i came up with an idea !

ADDITION OF FATIGUE !
Why not ? We have WSE , genius devs then why not ?

This will solve lots of problems including =
-7/24 spam
-Archers shooting like a turret
-7/24 Galloping horses at full speed
-Very long lasting duels
-Holding attack forever

-This may bring more teamwork
-This may give AGI builds the love they deserve with a "Stamina" skill maybe ?
-This may slow  gameplay down
-This thing should be done so properly cuz idk what will happen if both fighters run out of stamina ? Will they sit and have a beer together ?

Stamina consuming on melee should depend on weapons weight imo cuz : More weight on a weapon to swing needs more effort.
Stamina consume on ranged should depend on missile speed imo cuz : If a weapon throws a shit at faster speed , drawing it should be harder.

DISCUSS !?!