Author Topic: Unban me  (Read 403 times)

Offline joey_bologna

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban me
« on: December 01, 2011, 05:19:54 pm »
I was in NA battle server last night, and royal thrower was throwing crap at my horse in spawn. I told him to stop didn't even TW him or anything. I asked in admin chat multiple times if you guys could kick him, and nothing happened. Then he started using axes and insta killing my horse and me when I spawned before I could even get done with the spawn lag. After a couple of rounds of this I put on some heavy gear and started fighting back, and for like 3 rounds we were TKing eachother. Finally tydeous banned him, and I told him thanks! Then boom he bans me also. I am assuming no admins were on, and then tydeous came in and just saw us fighting eachother. I have a screen shot of royal thrower killing my horse but don't know how to upload it here. I understand the no TWing back rule, and I tried following it, but when there's no admins on to do anything, you can't reasonably expect someone to just sit there and be TKed in spawn every single round.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
Re: Unban me
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 05:25:55 pm »
I was in NA battle server last night, and royal thrower was throwing crap at my horse in spawn. I told him to stop didn't even TW him or anything. I asked in admin chat multiple times if you guys could kick him, and nothing happened. Then he started using axes and insta killing my horse and me when I spawned before I could even get done with the spawn lag. After a couple of rounds of this I put on some heavy gear and started fighting back, and for like 3 rounds we were TKing eachother. Finally tydeous banned him, and I told him thanks! Then boom he bans me also. I am assuming no admins were on, and then tydeous came in and just saw us fighting eachother. I have a screen shot of royal thrower killing my horse but don't know how to upload it here. I understand the no TWing back rule, and I tried following it, but when there's no admins on to do anything, you can't reasonably expect someone to just sit there and be TKed in spawn every single round.
I got a complaint about you both in irc so I hopped on and then saw you both go at each other, instantly. It was only a 12 hour ban for each of you, but if you upload that SS somewhere, I'll remove the ban. You can upload it at photobucket/imageshak for free, then just link to it here.

Edit: More often then not, there is an admin in IRC that can take care of things like this, even if there isn't one on the server you're in. So for future reference, instead of fighting him every round, just hop in irc real fast.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 05:28:11 pm by Tydeus »
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline joey_bologna

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 05:36:20 pm »
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/2011120100001.jpg/ It actually shows him TKing me, and you can see my dead horse also.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 05:39:46 pm »
Unbanned.