Poll

Walkout until strat 4.0 or even just play skyrim and wait for M&B2 that will have all these features but better balancing?

Yes, chadz is a tool who doesn't realize how little people can trust his game after that.
65 (35.9%)
no, im  a UIF crony and like ugly hairy russians
116 (64.1%)

Total Members Voted: 181

Author Topic: Who else is seriously thinking of quitting after what chadz did to Fallen?  (Read 14271 times)

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
Re: Who else is seriously thinking of quitting after what chadz did to Fallen?
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2011, 12:45:13 am »
Where do you ppl live? in japan? middle of pacific? Jeez. 6pm-2am est is what time for eu? Na? duh!
night time is used so that the majority of your clan can be on. Not to fuck over the other side. It is too bad that mostly trolls use the forums. No use arguing with blatant abusers of the game. nice try though.

I'm a student...I don't mind staying up till 4-5 am GMT some nights and I'm in for the vast majority of the day. In fact it's more convenient for me if I set my night time from 6pm - 2 am GMT because I am often seeing my girlfriend or other people in that period. Late night, and a lot of day time is my free time. Not everyone here works set times 9-5 and sleeps from 11-7.

Edit: I'm EU btw.

Also, if you attacked prior to 6 pm est that would be a good time for EU. So negates your point. Sure 2am EST is pushing it for EU. But if you were forced to attack before 6pm EST, that would actually be perfect for the majority of us.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:54:34 am by Overdriven »

Offline rubicon_crossed

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RubiconCrossed_BRD, Hedge_BRD
« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2011, 12:45:59 am »
Okay well LOKI did not come into our ts before or after the REAL battle because I banned him from our ts earlier for coming in before a smaller battle and trolling Templar_Alpha and the whole ts. Even changed his name to Alpha at one point. Also you we wasted anything worth using so... no you didnt get "worth while" gear. So all of this is a lie! Also this does not answer half of the questions I posted so stop turning it around.
1. Why is night time in Dustril set 6pm-2am est?
2. Why did Rubicon get a huge jump on Shinock carrying 90 crates?
3. Why did the server crash with only 4 live ppl left and 0 tickets?
4. Why was the battle reset for only 1hr or whatever it was after the real battle?
5. Why did Rubicon have 90 crates when we didnt lose a shit ton of gear and he had 390+ troops?

2. Was shinock exhausted and when did he retarget me? I started moving to Dustiril immediately after the battle using force march.
5. We gained some crates (had 70 before the battle, don't remember the exact number after but I'll take your word for it) and about 20 troops from capping your flags in the restarted battle.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:47:26 am by rubicon_crossed »

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2011, 12:48:56 am »
Where do you ppl live? in japan? middle of pacific? Jeez. 6pm-2am est is what time for eu? Na? duh!
night time is used so that the majority of your clan can be on. Not to fuck over the other side. It is too bad that mostly trolls use the forums. No use arguing with blatant abusers of the game. nice try though.

Cuts both ways, though.

Other games use this concept and other players have tried the same thing: setting their "nighttime" to prime time in order to try and dodge the bulk of attacks.

Invariably what happens is some group arranges a night where they all agree to stay up til 3am and they wipe out the defenders because nobody on his team was actually willing to log in at 3am.  Setting your "attackable" time to be something weird does have consequences.
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2011, 12:50:03 am »
OK that bothers me, he asked "do you have three coffins read?" But then he shot four people...

same here...keep asking myself WHY?!?!

@devestator: you complain about trolls but atm your the only one trolling about nighttime options...as stated above its only by name a NIGHT TIME. you can set it however you like without aboozing or exploiting anything
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2011, 12:52:05 am »
DEATH 2 FALLEN

Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Ernius Petergius

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2011, 12:58:51 am »
Haha, this reminds me of when chadz came on with power throw 100 and killed everyone with rocks.  Or when he was a golden warrior on horse with a gun again killing everyone.  ZEUS SMITES THE PEASANTS.

Seems fair to me for exploiting.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2011, 01:34:25 am »
+1
OK that bothers me, he asked "do you have three coffins read?" But then he shot four people...
Yeah that always bothered me too :D. I should watch the movie again, but maybe he ordered one more coffin after he came back from that shooting?

There is no sight in my third eye