Author Topic: A story of Deception and Desert  (Read 24387 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: A story of Deception and Desert
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2011, 01:20:59 pm »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2011, 02:57:51 pm »
This thread is so full of reasons to not play Strategus. Stop taking this shit so serious, here listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMBlMMGxfpw

Chill, smile and don't worry.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2011, 03:24:32 pm »
+1
This thread is so full of reasons to not play Strategus. Stop taking this shit so serious, here listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMBlMMGxfpw

Chill, smile and don't worry.
do u think that u are funny ? go back to your cave unsocial

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2011, 03:48:44 pm »
+1
do u think that u are funny ? go back to your cave unsocial
You sound a lot more like you should be living in a cave than I do. Don't even get me started on you of all people, calling me unsocial.

And I'm serious, it wasn't a joke. Stop taking Strategus so seriously and let that get in the way of having good fun. Some people might do well by listening to some good reggae, so thats why I posted the link.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2011, 03:57:05 pm »
Clearly we must liberate CHAOS from their surrounding oppressors.

Now that you mention it... we are kinda in the middle of everyone and don't have any friends...

I scurred!  :P
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2011, 04:23:40 pm »
You sound a lot more like you should be living in a cave than I do. Don't even get me started on you of all people, calling me unsocial.

And I'm serious, it wasn't a joke. Stop taking Strategus so seriously and let that get in the way of having good fun. Some people might do well by listening to some good reggae, so thats why I posted the link.
It is the way that we have fun why its making you trouble ? Just fuck off ? We are having fun by doing this type and u are playing by playing on public servers ? Do we say something to you ? Like why you guys are taking so fuckin serious public games its public u are not getting anything when u get 5x or heirlooms retards!!! 12 years old idiots!!!!!! see ? its fucking unlogical.
Its playing a boardgame with your friends like when u go drink beer and play trivial pursuit.Failing in strategus is not the valid reason to blame the people that are playing it.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2011, 04:24:15 pm »
Now that you mention it... we are kinda in the middle of everyone and don't have any friends...

But you guys are so cute! Why would anyone want to attack you? Even when you attack others you're all still so adorable :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2011, 04:36:00 pm »
But you guys are so cute! Why would anyone want to attack you? Even when you attack others you're all still so adorable :D

Yeah we are like Gremlins - cute even as we bite your face off  :mrgreen:

Just don't feed us after midnight and we stay peaceful  :wink:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2011, 04:46:22 pm »
+2
I'm not writing this in a tone of aggression or favoring, this is just a summary of what has been done in the desert region. From all we have been through, I believe we, Kapikulu, at least has the right to let everyone know about it. I'm pretty sure that this topic will be massively trolled by some people of whom you know very well, and I totally would like them to do it as they will bump this for free and eventually more people will know this. Thanks in advance.

Ok, the initial plan in the desert was to form an alliance with us ( TheTurks ) , Byzantines , HRE, Fallen, Wolves and Templars to work together against the evil of the rest of other coalitions. And we did too. Every clan in this agreed on an alliance and held multiple meetings to discuss further plans.

It was going pretty good up to some point.

Then for some reason Byzantines deserted the desert and stopped playing strategus, I blame Skyrim for this.

After Byzantines left, an alliance agreement between us and Wolves & Templars are replenished to recover the lately lost power in the east block.

Then we learned that our dearest friends in Bashibazouks decided to attack as they have promised once. Even they have been raging against us, cursing, insulting, at least they kept their promises, this is one important thing. When they were at our doors, we summoned our allies help to the region. As promised once, due to alliance agreement; HRE, Wolves and Templars sent their supporting armies for reinforcement against the Bashibazouk battle.

The picture was looking bright for us as with the supporting armies of 3000 men, we could win over Bashi. But, unfortunately Wolves and Templars decided to desert their oath in their alliance and we were deceived. Currently their supporting armies are attacking us along with Bashi.

All in all, I have to admit that it was a good game played by Wolves & Templars, in behalf of Kapikulu I congratulate them. No matter how they feel sorry about this, I have to let people know about this. Because this is the only way we could do as our last response to what has been done.

We are still with our allies, we shall not deceive them. Although it is certain that this stand will lead us to our total elimination, we are happy to lose this turn by still keeping our oaths and promises we made. We die with honor !

Edit: Last Minute Addition: Yea I'm sorry to be the bad guy but this thread needs to have this information too.

After the betrayal, I was offered to stay in the region without any fiefs for some time, while Wolves&Templars were busy with destroying HRE & Fallen. And we recruiting troops in castles to support them while all this was happening to our only loyal allies. Eventually we might be offered a fief in the lands of the destroyed HRE. So a request for betraying our loyal allies and being loyal to our betrayers.

Sorry being like this, but community has to know.

TOO LONG
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2011, 05:12:12 pm »
It is the way that we have fun why its making you trouble ? Just fuck off ? We are having fun by doing this type and u are playing by playing on public servers ? Do we say something to you ? Like why you guys are taking so fuckin serious public games its public u are not getting anything when u get 5x or heirlooms retards!!! 12 years old idiots!!!!!! see ? its fucking unlogical.
Its playing a boardgame with your friends like when u go drink beer and play trivial pursuit.Failing in strategus is not the valid reason to blame the people that are playing it.
I just comment on all the rage in this thread and post some good reggae. And you call me unsocial and that I should go back to my cave. I respond that you fit the first thing a lot better than I do and that you sound like a caveman yourself in a calm manner.

I think nothing I posted in this thread warranted such a reaction, so you're just raging for nothing. I will repost some Bob Marley, I hope you listen to it and relax a little. Here the happiest song of Bob Marley. Now smile and think about chilling in a hammock with a cold beer on a tropical beach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2011, 05:20:19 pm »
I just comment on all the rage in this thread and post some good reggae. And you call me unsocial and that I should go back to my cave. I respond that you fit the first thing a lot better than I do and that you sound like a caveman yourself in a calm manner.

I think nothing I posted in this thread warranted such a reaction, so you're just raging for nothing. I will repost some Bob Marley, I hope you listen to it and relax a little. Here the happiest song of Bob Marley. Now smile and think about chilling in a hammock with a cold beer on a tropical beach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4
you are missing the point , its none of your business to give us advice.
you criticising us and i am doing same to you got the topic ?

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2011, 05:30:10 pm »
Oh Cicero, you're such a derp.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2011, 05:33:10 pm »

You can be my friend :) (slides a cookie over after midnight)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2011, 09:42:15 pm »
+1
You can be my friend :) (slides a cookie over after midnight)

Why do I have the feeling that you want us to make things more interesting?  :wink:

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2011, 10:10:57 pm »
+2
because the only thing worse than MORE interesting is LESS interesting. You know you want to be part of the fun.
Leader of BS