Author Topic: A story of Deception and Desert  (Read 24359 times)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
Re: A story of Deception and Desert
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2011, 05:31:32 pm »
You never came and spoke to me.. I'm depressed now.
+1 :(
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2011, 05:48:55 pm »
Just thought id add something here.....

Do you never learn? I mean last strat Acre came along and wiped you from the desert, took your villages and destroyed your armies, and you fled into LLJK lands, you may have some good fighters but your STRATEGYS sucks, your too trusting.

With us we'supposedly' had a NAP, but because it was neither official with myself (Diplomacy of Acre) and it wasnt on the forums then wheres the proper evidence, except for a rogue Acre member sending you a PM, and officially when Reinhardt took a break our diplomacy was wiped, so any previous agreements official or unofficial were wiped clean.

Good advice is dont trust anyone, and keep an eye on previous records, ive been in Acre for one strat and all our agreements we honoured, especially with Camels, but dont trust anyone on mere words, especially if they havent been noted down anywhere.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2011, 07:08:59 pm »
+2
Eeeee, I am new to this game, can anyone tell me what is UIF?

I know you were only joking :D buuut it was a massive alliance made in strat 1 to fight the templars and friends

Now for some reason NA players seem to use it as a term for every eu clan in the game :D

Apparantly we are all in the UIF (which is odd for the templars to be in a secret anti templar alliance)

I think its supposed to be somehow insulting to be called a member of a dead alliance
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2011, 07:18:49 pm »
+1
I know you were only joking :D buuut it was a massive alliance made in strat 1 to fight the templars and friends

Now for some reason NA players seem to use it as a term for every eu clan in the game :D

Apparantly we are all in the UIF (which is odd for the templars to be in a secret anti templar alliance)

I think its supposed to be somehow insulting to be called a member of a dead alliance
The Great Master Informer Kesh has enlightened us all! All EU/Asian/African is in an alliance called the UIF and are plotting to take over the world through their carebear playstyle! They will conquer everything with their non-aggresive ways!

There is only ONE thing that can stop them! The Übermensch Australians!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2011, 08:13:26 pm »
+2
I'd rather get wiped with my hole clan then lie to you on TS so i can win easier. 8-)

+1
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2011, 08:20:01 pm »

Its just the original term for the alliance that involved pretty much allthe Russian and Polish clans in Strat 1.0.  Now those same groups are still unofficially allied and will NEVER attack each other but in each version of Strat more clans join the Carebear non-attacking each other group that will only attack NA or NA allies in EU.  They stopped being against Templars after strat 1.0 and focused more on NA and Fallen.

So less and less EU wars as most of you guys are working together and will never attack each other.  Its part of the problem with mega-alliances (common to a lot of games), they get boring for the ordinary players and in more democratic clans that are more common in NA the players get pissed and oust the leaders or ask for changes, but in EU nobody seems to raise too muc of a ruckus within the clans and their leaders tend to be more autocratic.  Which also may be why multi-accounting was FAR MORE an EU problem than an NA problem as autocratic clan leaders basically controlled every memebrs' accounts.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2011, 09:09:38 pm »
Fuuuuuck youuuuuu, blond-haireeeddddd "I live in Holland but I'm Turkish" assssholllleeeee !!! I drank more alcohol in my short miserable life then you ever got to see in your "long & prosperous" "I'm a Turkish-version-of Mr.Spock-just-living-in-Netherlands" life. Period. Amen. Shalom.  :wink:

Don't make me buy a one way ticket to Holland, just to show you "the way of the Balkanians". If i do that you can start writing your last will right away. :wink:

(click to show/hide)

True dat. Bad luck matey. I guess you were never as important in your clan as you believe you were.   :twisted:

Oooo Manyak Laf! Balkans, hah I drink Rakija like its juice. You come here and I teach you how to properly get shitfaced. your mama was a hamster and your father smells of sok od bazge!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2011, 10:16:36 pm »
+2

True dat. Bad luck matey. I guess you were never as important in your clan as you believe you were.   :twisted:

;{

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2011, 10:18:24 pm »
;{

Lulz.  Matey is the cornerstone of FCC, so screw you.  Oh wait, you were not talking about him, dammit.  Oh wait, its Gnjus, screw you.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2011, 10:38:19 pm »
Oooo Manyak Laf! Balkans, hah I drink Rakija like its juice. You come here and I teach you how to properly get shitfaced. your mama was a hamster and your father smells of sok od bazge!

Peace be with ya.  :wink:

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2011, 02:10:07 am »
+1
Peace be with ya.  :wink:

(click to show/hide)
Zivjeli!
Looks like what I'm drinking right now

and I have to attend a cremation in 7 hours, lovely. Nobody panic its not kinngrimm's cremation.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2011, 02:22:56 am »
Nah, Kinn is fine. I was bitchin at him in steam a few minutes ago. ^^
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2011, 09:11:22 am »
+2
Very nice post, it is a shame you had to get in the Way of our plans, You see the wolves and templars agreed to the Hospitallers since the start of strat for a alliance, They have kept there word to us since the start, We could not make our alliance announced untill the time was right.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2011, 11:35:54 am »
So less and less EU wars as most of you guys are working together and will never attack each other. 

Proof?

but in EU nobody seems to raise too muc of a ruckus within the clans and their leaders tend to be more autocratic. 

Again, proof? I realize this is just your instinct in your ridiculous personal beliefs that propoganda worked so hard to instill, namely that Americans are somehow more freedom oriented and independent than those government loving euro's. I'd love to get into a debate about it if those are indeed your views, but mainly I'd like proof of this in Strat.

Which also may be why multi-accounting was FAR MORE an EU problem than an NA problem as autocratic clan leaders basically controlled every memebrs' accounts.

Was this confirmed by the devs at any point, or is this the classic Kesh "I pull numbers out of my ass" move?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:40:16 am by Oberyn »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2011, 11:39:53 am »
^ Rhetorical questions, of course.