Author Topic: A story of Deception and Desert  (Read 24296 times)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
Re: A story of Deception and Desert
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2011, 01:58:43 am »
You won over us, but now community shall remember you as the least trustworthy clans in the game.

Coming from the voice of experience here, it usually doesn't work that way, especially when you're sort of playing the same game as your enemies.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:02:30 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2011, 02:02:21 am »
This makes me even prouder wolf.

:mrgreen:

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2011, 02:04:50 am »
+4
Try to blame yourself instead of others.

U failed ; u thought that u are same with bashibazouk but not
               u thought that we cant even come to mawiti but we came
               u thought that u can cry for help then people will come to aid you but those people are even afraid of bashibazouk
Flee to HRE we will come to there and wipe again
Flee to Merc we will come to there and wipe again
Flee to NA we will come there

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2011, 02:11:35 am »
+1
bashibazouk comes on err'body
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline BattalGazi

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
  • Count the feathers on my Deli Cap!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans (GK)
  • Game nicks: GK_BattalGazi
  • IRC nick: BattalGazi
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2011, 02:17:38 am »
The worst part is that this came from Wolves and Templars, the guys we always trusted  :cry: I wouldn't go on public if it was any other clan.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 02:23:42 am »
  :cry:
oo don't cry please my poor intelligence =(

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2011, 02:26:19 am »
Strategus=Boring.

Ujin=No longer clan leader.

Clan vote=No Strategus.

We don't get paid to play this game. Cry more.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:28:38 am by The_Angle »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2011, 02:33:44 am »
Well Templars and Wolves switched to the side where there are more opportunities. They don't need to fight against the odds anymore, they don't need to worry about the defenders will be double of their roster. All you have to do is cheat a little lie a little, so you can live happy. Aaaah That reminds me,

"Fight, and you may die.  Run, and you'll live -- at least a while.And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days, from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... our FREEDOM!" Braveheart 1995

Offline ryanwilson140

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Alpha, Templar_Omega_
  • IRC nick: Templar_Alpha
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2011, 02:33:49 am »
+2
Battlegasi from my narrow minded observations you were the ones (Kapikulu and Byzantium) who had a trade agreement with DRZ and were from the get go on strategus trying to wipe them out ..... hmm sounds like you got busted too my friend. It hurts betrayal doesn't it, next strategus do not ask people for rights and understanding if you, yourself are not clean as a whistle.

Also HRE, Fallen and FCC have personally tried to get me to swap sides on two seperate strategus multiple times. Long story short, the liars and cheaters got what they deserved.

I am sad that you were caught in the middle of this but you were also playing DRZ like a fiddle.

Let me end this  post with one simple phrase, OH NO MY POTATOES!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:38:28 am by ryanwilson140 »

Offline ryanwilson140

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 11
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Alpha, Templar_Omega_
  • IRC nick: Templar_Alpha
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2011, 02:37:48 am »
Well Templars and Wolves switched to the side where there are more opportunities. They don't need to fight against the odds anymore, they don't need to worry about the defenders will be double of their roster. All you have to do is cheat a little lie a little, so you can live happy. Aaaah That reminds me,

"Fight, and you may die.  Run, and you'll live -- at least a while.And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days, from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... our FREEDOM!" Braveheart 1995

You are so spineless, it hurts. When you are getting wiped from strategus, you lie as well mate and make up tales of absolute nonsense. Don't give me the middle finger when you don't even have legs to stand on.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2011, 02:56:39 am »
I guess you are trying to play with words here but it is obvious that we never decieved anyone so far.
Why again wasn't that alliance which not even had a name, why wasn't it made public? Oh let me check ah for the reason that others wont know that we supposidly worked together. In my book that comes pretty close to a deception.

We were allies with Byzntines, HRE, Wolves and Templars and agreed to fight against western clans and here is a list what happened:

nope you weren't. You were allied with Byzantium/Fallen/HRE/GK even before the peace talks in the desert ask Ujin, he should still remember our talks were i told him my plans to go to the desert at NA/EU map release, at start of strat3.0 and then when he later claimed that in the meantime that he totally forgot about me telling him, till he then remembered again and ooops there where the claims released, claims including all of the desert, with you knowing we would be there with you knowing of our plans. If Ujiin didn't tell you then this is actual a plus for Ujiin, but as far what was told from a former contract partner out of last strat i know of another leader who talked about what i was going to do, after me asking him to join, well that's just life, give trust and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't.

* Wolves and Templars deceived us including HRE and Fallen too. They sent us support armies which then turned into attack armies who are currently attacking our fiefs.
can't argue there, still remember on a site not that Byzantium/Kapikulu supplied Nords and afterwards i was invited to peace talks initiated by nocti ... good old times.

They also asked us to betray HRE but we refused.
At the time Byzantium left strat and CamelScreamer did, i offered you membership and therefor full protection of the alliance, i only asked you that anyone would be fare game.
if you had accepted that, it  could have been that we would now be fighting bashi.
You didn't and i didn't pressure the matter.

Edit: Last Minute Addition: Yea I'm sorry to be the bad guy but this thread needs to have this information too.

After the betrayal, I was offered to stay in the region without any fiefs for some time, while Wolves&Templars were busy with destroying HRE & Fallen. And we recruiting troops in castles to support them while all this was happening to our only loyal allies. Eventually we might be offered a fief in the lands of the destroyed HRE. So a request for betraying our loyal allies and being loyal to our betrayers.
After filling you in on my deception, i told you i wouldn't ask you that, but as it comes a Kapikulu member asked me in steam DiagonaL, if we couldn't be alliance partners and i told him if you were up for that there may be a chance. With you staying down for 2 weeks, not doing anything in strat then grinding troops and agreeing to defeat publicly in the forum and even giving all you got today to HRE without me attacking anyone Kapikulu.
So with this last event in mind out of my perspective Kapikulu came to me to ask, not i came to you to ask.

Sorry being like this, but community has to know ...
does it now?

The worst part is that this came from Wolves and Templars, the guys we always trusted  :cry: I wouldn't go on public if it was any other clan.
man i apologized to you and Rogue, i don't know about others who made deceptions if they would have.
I told you, it was not because of you, i didn't take any pleasure out of this. At the time this started you were already indirectly at war with us, what were you thinking including us in alliance talks in the first place? Templars weren't even invited to that first meeting i just brought them with me and i was asked to leave all small clans alone, like CamelScreamers, CotgS and Pecores(btw i would have been offened only calling me a small clan even it would be true.)
Small clans would have been only a burden was implied, but i told you at that meeting i wont leave them alone. And yes it came in handy that noone knew about how close Hospitaler/Occitan and we were already, but would i made it public the war in the desert would have been a mess for all of us.

Well Templars and Wolves switched to the side where there are more opportunities.
I didn't switch sites that was the hole point of the deception, now nocti take it like a man, that you got beat at your own game. I don't know any other diplomat in this game like you who scares the shit out of me as i rarely know to what you are up to even after one whole strat as your contract partner. You form truth in your hands like a candle maker forms wax.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2011, 03:00:18 am »
+2
So EU drama? Gah, you guys suck at drama creation. Leave that up to us North Americans and you guys stay in your carebear huts smoking peace pipes and playing kumbyeya. Bring Kesh in here and turn it into a proper drama thread. Shesh.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2011, 03:10:37 am »
After this, I don't think I could ever trust anyone again!
Not even me? D:
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2011, 03:35:20 am »
So EU drama? Gah, you guys suck at drama creation. Leave that up to us North Americans and you guys stay in your carebear huts smoking peace pipes and playing kumbyeya. Bring Kesh in here and turn it into a proper drama thread. Shesh.

NA drama comes down to this:

LLJK make a troll topic
Some other Goon clan derps alittle
Whole thread is people faking to be angry
LLJK derp alittle more with their derpings.

The end.

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2011, 03:51:13 am »
+1
I didn't switch sites that was the hole point of the deception, now nocti take it like a man, that you got beat at your own game. I don't know any other diplomat in this game like you who scares the shit out of me as i rarely know to what you are up to even after one whole strat as your contract partner. You form truth in your hands like a candle maker forms wax.

I'd help you no matter what and you know that. What I'm up to? I'm fucking disappointed to see what you did there, thats it. Everybody who do business with UIF gets corrupt somehow.