Author Topic: Ban friendly archerer for homophobic name (and murder 1)  (Read 1757 times)

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
Ban friendly archerer for homophobic name (and murder 1)
« on: November 23, 2011, 06:11:00 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks admin team I know you will do your job and eradicate homophobia from the game and forums.

Also there were at least 3 admins on at the time, none of whom responded to my "i" chat so maybe you should get a more competent team.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 07:55:44 am by Braeden »
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
Re: Ban friendly archerer for homophobic name (and murder 1)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 06:45:20 am »
To clarify what happened, my old friendcherer threatens to kill Paul as soon he dies. At the start of the next round, Paul is instantly teamkilled by my old friendcherer and is therefore an intentional attack.
The words are exchanged at the beginning of the first screen and the tk is at the bottom of the second.

BAN HE

Offline Jester

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 06:49:50 am »
first off i'd like to say GODKING (guy who started this thread) is mad because i repeatedly killed him like 4 rounds in a row, admins also ignored my "i" chat for punishing paul. GODKING plays a troll class clearly meant to just make people angry (plated charger, no weapon, and a steel shield). if you are going to ban anyone, ban godking for trolling like a 12 year old  kid.
Dexxtaa: "Rudeness. I get frustrated with a lot of things, but nothing gets me more than some uneducated nudnuk being completely rude to me.

This is a game, but for god sake, these are real people behind these avatars. Please try to be nice to each other."

Offline Jester

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 06:52:44 am »
ALSO, i mean to shoot near him just to scare him, but he moved and well, boom headshot.
do what you have to do, but godking is just taking up for paul because godking also team bumps people repeatedly and doesnt even apologize. there were people bitching at godking earlier for tking.
Dexxtaa: "Rudeness. I get frustrated with a lot of things, but nothing gets me more than some uneducated nudnuk being completely rude to me.

This is a game, but for god sake, these are real people behind these avatars. Please try to be nice to each other."

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 06:54:49 am »
but everyone killed me, I had just respecced so I couldnt wear my plate crutches.  also, if I teambump it is always by accident, unlike someone planning to tk someone.

welp I guess it's a case of he said/she said, except she is me and I didnt just say, I posted screens
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:55:51 am by partyboy »

Offline Jester

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 07:03:08 am »
most horse bumps are innocent. they go plowing through a group of people hoping to hit the 1 enemy, KNOWING there is a high chance of hitting team mates instead.
and is this about my name or is it about the tk? my name "my old friendcherer" has nothing to do with actual homo's.. which i have nothing against. so again grow up lol

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 07:09:53 am »
most horse bumps are innocent. they go plowing through a group of people hoping to hit the 1 enemy, KNOWING there is a high chance of hitting team mates instead.
and is this about my name or is it about the tk? my name "friendly archerer" has nothing to do with actual homo's.. which i have nothing against. so again grow up lol

No, it was automatically changed because there as systems in place here against homophobia.  If you have nothing against the community then why would you use a hate slur in your name?

Offline Jester

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 07:12:31 am »
because i am an archer, and archers are known as friendly archers in crpg maybe? lol..
"just died while typing this, f***"
stop being offended and get over my name :)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 07:34:52 am by Braeden »

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 07:14:45 am »
lol, you lying sack of dung.

says the crpg community's resident rapist

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 07:19:32 am »
Next person to post something which contains even a shred of troll or off-topic receives as strong a warning as I can manage.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Jester

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 07:37:46 am »
the only troll is party boy, who horse bumps with a plated charge and no weapon

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 07:39:19 am »
Clear threat, clear TK, supposedly unclear reason why you were attacking at spawn. If you're shooting near teammates in spawn, you're prepared to hit them, even if your intent is only to "scare" some guy. This was before the first tick, for Pete's sake (or maybe Paul's sake?).

That's terrorism.

24 hours with only bread and water.

Offline Jester

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 07:40:54 am »
Clear threat, clear TK, supposedly unclear reason why you were attacking at spawn. If you're shooting near teammates in spawn, you're prepared to hit them, even if your intent is only to "scare" some guy. This was before the first tick, for Pete's sake (or maybe Paul's sake?).

That's terrorism.

90% of players attack, shoot, or bump when they know they shouldnt, but they know they have a chance at hitting the enemy so its worth it to risk a team mates life. in this case i risked a tkers life, so if anything i probably saved a few team mates.

Offline Jester

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 07:50:34 am »

That's terrorism.

if you ban me for 24 hours, ill take it your going to ban paul for 24 hours too? being that after the third horse bump, he had a high chance at tking me, and did tk me, yeah? if mine was intentional then so is that.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 07:57:56 am »
You should have screenshot it and made a thread about it. Since you took things into your own hands instead, you're taking a timeout.