BADMIN?

Horrible
47 (29.2%)
Bad
24 (14.9%)
Alright
90 (55.9%)

Total Members Voted: 159

Author Topic: [NA] GrannPappy  (Read 15786 times)

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
Re: [NA] GrannPappy
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2012, 04:27:05 pm »
Haha, nah not worried. I just try to do my best in whatever it is that I do, and sometimes taking the input of others into account is part of that  :wink:
OH GOD YOU MAKE ME RAGE SO HARD. YOU'RE BAD ADMIN CAUSE YOU BANNED ME THAT ONE TIME IN THAT ONE PLACE FOR DOING THAT ONE THING.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2012, 04:30:11 pm »
I'm sorry, I just shit up your thread with really bad made-up internet drama. I'll be leaving now...

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2012, 11:05:03 pm »
You're a fool. I'm the primary person in this thread stickin up for your right to avoid personal harrassment. What I now interpret is that you are trolling people to get those responses. Have fun trying to get a response from me in the future. Don't bother using "i" chat. Post up your "evidence" and I'll take into consideration that you are a troll and doing what you can to evoke those responses. You'll have to prove that it is "personal" and that you didn't do anything "personally" to elicit the response. That's going to be a tough sell after your responses in this thread.

Have fun.

P.S. - I don't think you are gay.

unacceptable
FREE ALLERS

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2012, 02:04:53 am »
Its clear that he is trolling for responses. When he posts "evidence" of being personally harrassed, it will be reviewed. Given his responses in that thread, its going to take some real convincing. ie He has forfeited his benefit of the doubt.

Good day sir.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2012, 10:16:07 pm »
Benefit of the doubt? Since when do you give benefit of the doubt? Are you allowed to say that? You went out of your way to assume my intent with 0 evidence other then ex post facto of the occurance. And I quote YOU "and thus don't simply issue bans without corroborating evidence supporting those claims. " Holy wow! You sure about that? You banned me on the SOLE reason my intent was malicious in a situitation you DID NOT bare witness to. You found NOTHING in the logs, but you want to say you need hard evidence for bans? You even chronolgically re-arranged my post to somehow in your mind "prove my intent". But no no no, its not right to assume in other situations. *cough* bias *cough*. I like how you keep saying "I await your answer" but you lock the thread. Do you now? I like how asking for equality to you means I have a sick mind and take pleasure out of getting people banned. You seriously crossed the line.

I will make an assumption of my own. You seem like some one with part of an education and an intillectual complex and feels the need to always be right. You cannot take critisim or anyone that may pose a threat to your delusional state of being.

Now for facts. You are a pathetic excuse for "leadership" and some of the shit you say is downright shameful. Huey's heart was practically bleeding out on the forum and you say some TROLL shit like "You didnt break your hand? you didnt punch hard enough". That is BEYOND FUCKED UP and you have a serious problem.

Your arguments in the HA vs HX thread are pathetic as well. Play a HA against Rohy and prove me wrong. Please, I am challenging you. You didn't once dispute the math I did, nor did anyone. HX is cheaper in gold, in skill points, and ability needed because they can jack WPF through the roof and have an unlimited targeting time. I've seen some pretty insane headshots going at full speed. I have YET to see a HA that can beat a HX. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG. On the ground a crossbow using the SAME CROSSBOW has to stop, put it on the ground, and use BOTH hands to pull it back. Yet while riding a horse it can be done without bracing the weapon, with one hand, while running 30mph, with the agility of a barrel racing horse. Makes total sense for game mechanics and realism. 

You are a blight to this community and a pathetic excuse for an admin. The only positive thing I can say about you is you don't resort to cursing, name calling, and you have proper grammar. I feel your bads far outweigh your good though.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2012, 10:20:10 pm »
god damn dude why are you arguing about horse xbows vs horse archers in an admin feedback thread get a grip I don't even think you are a troll anymore just someone with hilarious rage issues who can never stop posting about it
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Rumblood

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2012, 10:47:29 pm »
You even chronolgically re-arranged my post to somehow in your mind "prove my intent".

The post still exists unedited.

Quote from: Crazyi on March 23, 2012, 00:01:52
If you look at the bottom in the active dialogue he in respone to "really?" he said "Yea quit kicking him you fuck".

Quote from: Herr_Thomas on March 23, 2012, 02:25:21
The player being kicked (a few times) was a chaos member,

Quote from: Crazyi on March 23, 2012, 02:40:59
Kicking some one in a closed building with full armor and a shield does NOT HARM THEM.

Quote from: Crazyi on March 23, 2012, 06:16:32
Why did we kick him Sigvards friend(yes we werent even kicking the guy that TKd us)?

Quote from: Crazyi on March 23, 2012, 16:24:20
I kick one player and that = griefing another person into TKing me?

Quote from: Herr_Thomas on March 23, 2012, 21:39:56
I was the other person who was kicking (max 4-5 total kicks between us)

Know how to tell time? Or did I somehow manage to alter the forum database in order to re-arrange the times of your posts? What assumption exactly?  You mean that those quotes don't admit to the kicking?

I would tell you that you are just embarassing yourself, but I'm certain you have no sense of shame or personal respect.

A post against you from Crazyi is a badge of honor  :lol:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2012, 12:52:26 am »
Yes you have the posting times in the correct order, you are a brainiac. You used that as a reference to state my malicious intent of kicking the Chaos member, when I kicked before anything was said or done(thats where the chronologic comes from, a reference of EVENTS happening to time passing, not the order in which they were posted, wow). You are trying to justify my malicious intent for things said AFTER I kicked him. Let me make sure you understand. Had I posted something on the forums BEFORE I had kicked him, something along the lines of "I hate chaos members" then you could certainly of said my intent was to cause harm. Even if you had found something in those logs you desperately searched through looking for something to justify blatant stupidity, then you could of once again you could have said my intent was to cause harm. Apparently that went beyond your head. Not going to comment on the rest? Sad, I honestly expected better from you.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:56:45 am by Crazyi »

Offline Rumblood

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2012, 12:56:07 am »
Oh look, Crazyi posting again  :o

Didn't read. Don't care.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2012, 12:57:58 am »
I will make an assumption of my own. You seem like some one with part of an education and an intillectual complex and feels the need to always be right. You cannot take critisim or anyone that may pose a threat to your delusional state of being.

Nailed it right on the head.

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2012, 07:43:31 am »
+1
GrannPappy is one of my favorite Admins.  Sorry guys but he does his job well, maybe not often enough and maybe that's why I and most people who like him, like him.  But he's awesome.  :D

Also, this is probably a mistake but hey Crazyi why are you quoting and responding to yourself..  :?:

E: and he's really cool in the ban request threads, if I could +1 his recent post I would!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:54:37 am by RibaldRon »
signature removed: annoying

USA USA USA

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2012, 08:48:21 am »
GrannPappy is one of my favorite Admins.  Sorry guys but he does his job well, maybe not often enough and maybe that's why I and most people who like him, like him.  But he's awesome.  :D

Also, this is probably a mistake but hey Crazyi why are you quoting and responding to yourself..  :?:

E: and he's really cool in the ban request threads, if I could +1 his recent post I would!

+1

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2012, 08:08:53 pm »
we should all pitch in to get granpappy a toupee

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2012, 07:54:47 am »
Thanks for the advice Grannpappy

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2012, 01:27:14 am »
I am unmuted. Your thread is great and I enjoy stroking your beard.