Author Topic: Your most memorable cRPG game  (Read 3601 times)

Offline Rhaelys

• Duke
  • Renown: 509
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Rhaelys_BlockLeft_of_Chaos
Re: Your most memorable cRPG game
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 09:58:37 am »
My favorite cRPG moment was when I killed someone with a right swing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Uumdi
sweet of you guys to celebrate my birthday
wait you're talking about that devils lettuce arent you, god damnit
Quote from: Kreczor
yo you want to burn some sweet romaine tonight?
Quote from: Uumdi
yeah i smoke that dirty green shit fuck iceberg

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 10:17:27 am »
+4
My favorite cRPG moment was when I killed someone with a right swing.
When I started playing, I thought you were the biggest gimmick asshole ever, for like three months. But people never stopped dying to the right swing. Time went on and on, now over a year later -- As I watch you descend upon the enemies and leave with a minimum of 4:1 KDR, I know that your right swing was the path of true righteousness all along.

I have a story. One of many memories from a dark distant time as Brunchlady, the rock user. I had gotten masterwork stones Finally. It was NA siege, where I terrified kesh with omnipresent headshot stones as a terrifying counter to enemy archers. But this time was different. I was standing atop the siege ramp on defense, looking down upon the men running up at me. I did my usual great hurls of stones at head level -- Taking three men down in a great volley. But that was normal. Something else was wrong. The enemies continued to advance towards me up the ramp, My teammates next to me lie dead to arrows and I alone stand atop the ramp. I Looked at my situation and knew that I could not run and lose ground for my team. I stood to fight as a defender of the castle. I realized what had to be done. I threw one more stone down the ramp, Hit X and Plunged down at them.  I knew what I had practiced in the duel server. It was time to do it. I swiftly took them by surprise Killing three outright by shock that they were being killed by stones in melee, chambered another to hit his teammate and wound him, as two of them teamkilled the one attacking me. Four men lay dead around me with my stones and blue peasant dress. They hesitated. They weren't sure what was going on. I don't blame them. I seized the positioning to back up, threw a stone and nailed a brave 2her (bar mace lolol) who charged up at me in the head, and dispatched him. There was shock and confusion not only for the enemies, but to myself that I was unscathed, with a blood hand and arm from bludgeoning with stones. That was when my teammates arrived to reinforce the ramp. I prevented 12 people pushing up the ramp with a handful of stones and intimidation.

We won that round convincingly.

The wonders of MW stones, 10 PS, 10 PT, and hours of chambering practice. I miss those days. I wish brunchlady was still that character, It is not my main but my highest gen. If only I could re-put it's heirlooms as stones, I'd respec it this minute. Speaking of, I haven't played that character in nearly half a year. What a shame, I'll be on it for a bit right now.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 10:47:59 am by Marathon »
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 02:22:11 pm »
+1
One of my most memorable moments of cRPG was a battle. I played with peasent gear with stones, cause I had to save some gold, but was on lvl 30. One cav night tried to kill me with his lance, missed me a few times and then got of his horse. After my last stones missed him, he started to attack me with his fists. I ran away from him, tooked his lance and his horse, let him stand there totaly stunned and rode away from him. :mrgreen:

lol

that remained me, once in a 1h cav duel, i dissmounted my female opponent, and as hounorable as i am, to make fight fare i dissmounted. the momment i did that, bitch took my horse and rode away, i will never trust her again

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 02:25:44 pm »
lol

that remained me, once in a 1h cav duel, i dissmounted my female opponent, and as hounorable as i am, to make fight fare i dissmounted. the momment i did that, bitch took my horse and rode away, i will never trust her again

That happened to me today... the nerve on some people.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 02:30:51 pm »
+3
That happened to me today... the nerve on some people.
I imagine you just standing there watching him ride away, just the same pose as your avatar :mrgreen:

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 02:32:39 pm »
+1
I was lv 12, last one alive against 14 opponents.

I asked for duels "for lulz" and well... Killed them all.

Not so memorable "for epeen" but rather for the whine afterwards x)

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2012, 02:34:29 pm »
Not too long ago the clans in FCC rolled the siege server...

In one instance we seized victory in the most ranger-rific way possible. Within maybe a minute we had snuck behind the castle, thrown a ladder up, and capped the flag w/o them even noticing. Not too special.

Then it switched to that newer siege map, in which a large wooden fort is defended by a single, low wall, with plenty of space inside said fort for movement and even cav. As it so happened, the bundle of stickss from Crafty were on, and they proceeded to contest FCC's claim to dominance. We defended the flag from wave after wave of pubbies and Crafty armored elephant tanks. Switching to full plate and a long maul, I managed to spam down one or two armored horses in the most satisfying of ways. Much blood was shed, and fun had.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2012, 02:47:40 pm »
I imagine you just standing there watching him ride away, just the same pose as your avatar :mrgreen:

with that rape face of his, every women would run away   :D

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 05:33:48 pm »
+4
I somehow always remember this one too. The picture is self-explanatory:

I kept killing him all evening, every round. I wasn't even trying to but somehow he always managed to get infront of my lance :mrgreen:

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2012, 05:51:44 pm »
+2
I remember the very first time i played c-rpg. You know, years ago.  :wink:

Picture this: i download c-rpg and start it up for the first time. Name filled in and character made, i immediately log in on the biggest c-rpg server i could find: EU1.

Spawning as a peasant, with a pitchfork and some rocks, i look around and see some friendly players walk away in the disatance. Then i head the loud sound of hooves coming closer. I remember thinking: "cool, you can ride horses in this mod!" and a second later: "Oh wow, that looks impressive... hey wait... is he coming for me?" *splat!* *uuuaaarrrggl* (death-sound after sword in the face).
Those were my first moments in c-rpg. Getting gibbed by a heavily armoured horseman wielding a big one-hander sword. :P

Maybe that's why i prefer playing 1h cav. Who knows.

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2012, 07:51:57 pm »
First gen, playing on my old computer with only 15fps as a shielder/thrower. Am in light armor because the team has been failing on the Tebandra map. Theres some small building there that had 4 archers on it shooting into the center of town. I was on the outside and they hadn't noticed me so i figured i would throw my 8 daggers at them.

8 entire daggers later I finally killed one in a tunic. I yell into vent in joy...and notice I had killed 4 people total. My knives had arced over the building, past all the archers, and somehow into the clusterfuck melee inside town.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2012, 01:00:43 am »
Growl can almost block.

Sometimes...

neither was i able to, it was just mindless spamming from both sides :) terrible performance at "its best".
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline SirProto

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • professional shot-misser
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: B0LT, pr0to
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2012, 04:07:27 am »
I remember a few weeks ago I was playing field by the river and I had ran across the stone bridge to try and flank the people going to the ruins. I saw a mass of infantry charging across the field on the other side of the river so I aimed up into the sky and threw a single heavy throwing axe that way and continued on running. About three seconds later I heard a THUD and the kill bar thing said I'd gotten a headshot on a random infantry. I couldn't stop laughing hahaha  :mrgreen:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Draggon

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Blocking axes with my face since June 2011
    • View Profile
    • SnowHawkClan.org
  • Faction: Snowhawk Clan (SHC)
  • Game nicks: SHC_Draggon, SHC_Draggonfang, SHC_Draggonclaw
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2012, 03:38:41 pm »
One of mine was back during my first Gen, was only high teens - low twenties, somewhere in that neighborhood.  We were on a Siege map that I haven't seen in a long time, but it had some ruins outside the castle, and as the attackers charge uphill they have to round a corner and come up this sort of corridor that's created by a long ruined wall and the outside wall of the castle where the door is.

I was on defense, standing by my lonesome outside the door to slow the attacker's charge to the door.  My gear consisted of the Noble Nord cloth armor, a leather Nordic Footman helm, leather gloves, leather boots... and a Staff, ready to conquer the world.

Low and behold, around the bend and into the meat-grinder corridor came four heavily armed tin cans.  I was like, damn, this is gonna be one short-lived defensive stand at the door.  But bravely, and very stupidly, I held my ground and waited for their eminent arrival... and the pending doom to come.

The gap was closed and the battle began in a violent clash.  Dull thuds of steel against wood and wood against steel.  Jumping, blocking, striking, weaving, blood flying, knights knocking each other over in the mayhem.  In a few short moments I stood there amongst four dead tincans, shocked and e-peen rock hard about by about x5.

The moral of the story?  Never underestimate a peasant, it could just be his lucky day.  :D