Author Topic: [Unban] LLJK_NaughtPrimary  (Read 1403 times)

Offline LLJK_NaughtPrimary

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
[Unban] LLJK_NaughtPrimary
« on: February 12, 2011, 11:04:32 pm »
I won't make criticisms in this thread, but i do believe admins should get the full story in the future before arbitrarily banning others. About 20-40 minutes ago now, I was banned on the 100 man na server for I'm guessing tking? The fellow I tked was Thinnocent. Thinnocent repeatedly tked by kicking team mates off the roof, where they plummeted to their deaths. Thinnocent killed 4 team members this way. A poll did come up to kick him, but as it so often does it failed. When he tried to kick me off the roof having seen what he had been doing to others, I fought back and killed that son of a bitch. Immediately after doing so I was banned from the server. Is this justice?

Here are screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
Re: [Unban] LLJK_NaughtPrimary
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 11:41:08 pm »
I'm aware of Thinnocent's doings but it doesn't change the fact that you tried to take the situation in your own hands. Yes you were ban for tking, even revenge tking is against the rules. On the subject of Thinnocent, its not of your personal concern to what punishment I give Thinnocent as it is none of anyones concern, other then yours, as to why I ban you. Just because you don't see anything being done doesn't mean I'm not aware of it nor does it mean action isn't being taken. In the future I recommend being calm, explain the situation and play the game. Leave the admining to the admins.

Offline Serruntis

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 11:52:51 pm »
"On the subject of Thinnocent, its not of your personal concern to what punishment I give Thinnocent as it is none of anyones concern"

None of anyones concern? By that i take it you mean it does not concern all players of crpg.. of course it is the concern of other players, and as admin yours is the right to pass punishment if players break the rules, not to tell us what is or is not our concern. And if you were aware of Thinnocent's tk's why did you not ban him why wait till he tked 4 people? Then ban the guy who tried to put a stop to it when you as an admin should have stopped it earlier. Dude it is the concern of ALL players cause we are the ones that keep the game alive  8-)

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 01:07:07 am »
"On the subject of Thinnocent, its not of your personal concern to what punishment I give Thinnocent as it is none of anyones concern"

None of anyones concern? By that i take it you mean it does not concern all players of crpg.. of course it is the concern of other players, and as admin yours is the right to pass punishment if players break the rules, not to tell us what is or is not our concern. And if you were aware of Thinnocent's tk's why did you not ban him why wait till he tked 4 people? Then ban the guy who tried to put a stop to it when you as an admin should have stopped it earlier. Dude it is the concern of ALL players cause we are the ones that keep the game alive  8-)

It was a LLJK guy so we can make exceptions.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 04:16:05 am »
And if you were aware of Thinnocent's tk's why did you not ban him why wait till he tked 4 people? Then ban the guy who tried to put a stop to it when you as an admin should have stopped it earlier.

Do you honestly think the admins survey the behavior of every single player all the time?

I fear I may dissapoint you but... the truth of the matter is; we are playing the game too.

For the Record: Thinnocent was banned as well. Save your outrage for someone else  :wink:

CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 05:17:01 am »

Do you honestly think the admins survey the behavior of every single player all the time?

I fear I may dissapoint you but... the truth of the matter is; we are playing the game too.

For the Record: Thinnocent was banned as well. Save your outrage for someone else  :wink:

Really? With your scores one would think you afk the whole time.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 06:03:53 am »
Really? With your scores one would think you afk the whole time.

Way to derail the thread Balton.

I was level 17-20 last night throwing javelins and wounding people - other team mates ended up getting the last hit for the kill.  Far from being AFK & more like being useful to my team.

Nice troll...  Your attitude is exemplary
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 07:09:36 am »
I got kicked off the walls in siege 11 fucking times today. I hate it.  :cry:

Offline Serruntis

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 08:27:31 am »
Quote from: Gash on Today at 02:16:05

For the Record: Thinnocent was banned as well. Save your outrage for someone else 

Well that was simple, Thinnocent was banned - Devilize could have said that instead of saying it does not concern anyone else, that was what stirred up my emotions and made me so outraged :wink: Really think the other guy's ban should be lifted.. even though he is an LLJK, seems quite unfair, anyway that's your job so thanks for clearing things up Gash.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2011, 01:54:40 pm »
even though he is an LLJK, seems quite unfair, anyway that's your job so thanks for clearing things up Gash.

Meh LLJK deserves it..  Am I right?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize