Author Topic: Click Me ----> Want to hear your opinion! <---- Click Me  (Read 11742 times)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
Re: Click Me ----> Want to hear your opinion! <---- Click Me
« Reply #135 on: November 18, 2011, 04:45:43 am »
Read: Templars

I will never forget the first strat battle between Templars and Mercs where Growl said something along the lines of, "We are the best clan in this game, we're not going to lose to a bunch of idiots."

Alas, we did lose. Then I left Templars, you guys were more fun before strat.

You were a Templar also?
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #136 on: November 18, 2011, 04:47:19 am »
You were a Templar also?

I have been many things I'm afraid.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #137 on: November 18, 2011, 05:06:13 am »
... ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #138 on: November 18, 2011, 05:45:49 am »

Hah I was also a Templar for a while, before leaving for NA servers once I found out they existed.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 18, 2011, 05:48:59 am »
+1
Another thing I just remembered while sitting on the toilet (  :mrgreen: ). Your brother is part of your family, you don't "rob" him. Other cRPG players are part of your community, you don't rob them either.

In such big communities like WoW or anything else where you can trade items I wouldn't care so much about persons outside your clan/guild/whatever, but in cRPG with about 3000 players things look different...

That's where you guys are wrong.  The brother did not rob anyone.  He talked him into something.  That happens between brothers.  Stop being so prissy and holier than thou.  It's time you learned that there is no daddy and mommy to watch over you.  You must take that responsibility yourself. 

What robbery was committed in this case with Poophammer?  I bet you can't support your argument that a robbery took place.  The seller made a very silly transaction with play money.  The guy made a bad trade despite being experienced enough to have mw items, whines about it and you make it a moral crusade over the evils of capitalism.

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2011, 05:53:30 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)
Yer a fucking tool dude.

Nice story.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2011, 08:55:09 am »
+1
It's weird the way some people will rationalize being an asshole. I guess "talking" someone into something ( i.e: lying, manipulating, misrepresenting) is always justifiable, and the only blame that can be attached is to the victim. Too bad the law in pretty much every developped country disagrees with your retarded social darwinian point of view.

Good job teaching the 9 year old to never trust anyone though, not even his own brother. And of course teaching the 12 year old that anyone dumb enough or lacking enough information to be manipulated is fair game. That's definetely not the type of people who will afterwards chuck you in a home if you ever turn old, senile and incapable of taking care of yourself, no sir (throwing some selfish considerations in there, since that seems to be one of the things you value).

I can very well support the argument that a robbery took place. There's been one person in the thread who mentioned the legal term of "misreprensentation". I suggest you read into it somewhat. I'm not making it a moral crusade over the evils of capitalism, personally. More the evils of cunt-like assholes who believe their douchebaggery is perfectly natural, and use capitalism as a smokescreen to justify it. Despite what some people believe, capitalism =/= social darwinism.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:00:43 am by Oberyn »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2011, 09:14:14 am »
Poophammer lost his admin but. Atleast he didn't lose his profits from this deal and his principles.

Poophammer 1 vs Mob 0

Poophammer wins again!

Offline Original_Sin

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Dunn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade Black Tea
  • IRC nick: Original Sin [afk mostly]
« Reply #143 on: November 18, 2011, 09:41:23 am »
Poophammer lost his admin but. Atleast he didn't lose his profits from this deal and his principles.

Poophammer 1 vs Mob 0

Poophammer wins again!
aye it's kinda a win-win situation for poop.

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #144 on: November 18, 2011, 10:38:34 am »
+1
Bagh this thread is pointless now, at least POOP can be a true cutthroat merchant again now. Stealin all yer moneyz.
Don't mind the fish.

Offline Arcona

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ANT
  • Game nicks: ANTr_Arcona
« Reply #145 on: November 18, 2011, 11:18:24 am »
+1

What would you do if you heared that the babysitter you allowed to take your boy to the mall to spend the money you gave him talked the child into buying her some make-up or condoms or high heels or whatever bitches need?

And that right there is why you are a pretentious little samaritan.

I at least admit I am a cynical bastard that believes in equal opportunities while not holding someones hands.

But its fun to see the sexist in you ruin your credibility as the "nice guy that gets it unlike the rest of these animals that dont see right from wrong..."
"Hear me roar!"
"A Lannister always pays his debts."
"Twenty five whores in a room next door. Twenty five whores and I still need more."

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #146 on: November 18, 2011, 11:37:07 am »
Here's a story for all of you.

My 9 year old and 12 year old boys went to a department store with their mother.  The 12 year old talked his younger brother into spending his allowance on a toy that the older brother wanted but that the younger boy was not that interested in.  When they got home, the 9 year old got buyer's remorse.  He began to wail, "I want my bucks (dollars to you EU types) back, I want my bucks back".  I decided not to return the toy for a refund.  I thought it was a good teaching opportunity.  Eventually he stopped crying and went on with his life, sadder BUT a little wiser.

I did not scold the 12 year old for talking his brother into the purchase.  I did explain to the 9 year old that some deals are final.  I told him that he must always think for himself and never blame others for bad decisions that he made. 

I think the devs taught the wrong life lesson here.

You are horrible.That Child was 9 Years old, not 14.

a 9 Year Old cant decide whats good for him, and he is very easy to talk into something.What do you think why Pedos mostly get Children around the age of 10?They are weak, and they easy fall to suggestions.

You didnt teach him a worthy lesson, you just taught him that it is ok to talk others into shit.

Congratulations!Your Child will be working in a Bank in the future!Or he might slang rocks.Depends.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Original_Sin

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Dunn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade Black Tea
  • IRC nick: Original Sin [afk mostly]
« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2011, 12:12:49 pm »
You are horrible.That Child was 9 Years old, not 14.

a 9 Year Old cant decide whats good for him, and he is very easy to talk into something.What do you think why Pedos mostly get Children around the age of 10?They are weak, and they easy fall to suggestions.

You didnt teach him a worthy lesson, you just taught him that it is ok to talk others into shit.

Congratulations!Your Child will be working in a Bank in the future!Or he might slang rocks.Depends.
don't know about that.
kids (esp 7-12) always made me wonder why they are so smart at that age. I mean come on.. but still. It mostly depends on parenting.
It was a harsh lesson but it's a good one. Next time he will think twice.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #148 on: November 18, 2011, 12:45:38 pm »
+1
And that right there is why you are a pretentious little samaritan.

I at least admit I am a cynical bastard that believes in equal opportunities while not holding someones hands.

But its fun to see the sexist in you ruin your credibility as the "nice guy that gets it unlike the rest of these animals that dont see right from wrong..."

Right, cause all these people going " urh urh I'ma tough independent person, no one could ever fool me, and if they did i'd deserve it" aren't being paternalistically comptemptuous. They're being just as moralizing as anyone else on this thread, the only difference being the set of morals they adhere to, i.e life's a bitch, be just as much of a bitch or be buried under, which sounds really macho and alpha but can also be an easy cop-out for acting like a total dickwad.  I'm a cynical cunt myself, I can recognize our own. I don't try to couch my cynicism in flowery language and try to equate it with morality though, and I'm not particularly proud of it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:49:57 pm by Oberyn »

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #149 on: November 18, 2011, 12:47:46 pm »
They might be smart for their age, but still they are 9.They are easy to trick, and they will still be easy to trick.At that age, they are really easy led, especially by olders(in that case even his Brother).The next time, he will still buy the Thing his Brother wanted if his Brother is smart enough to outtalk him(Which shouldnt be that hard regarding he is 3 years older).
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."