Author Topic: More non ninja/samurai light armor  (Read 727 times)

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
More non ninja/samurai light armor
« on: February 12, 2011, 06:12:37 pm »
I would like if anyone could either find or create some armor around the weight of 6 to 9 that is not meant to make you look like a ninja or samurai.

I tried finding some pictures of armor that shouldn't be very hard if people are willing to do them:

(click to show/hide)

This could be around weight 6 or 7 since it's only leather and maybe add some shirt under it to make it normal say making it over the existing tunics for example.

(click to show/hide)

This could be a bit heavier than the previous one or around same weight.

(click to show/hide)

Now this would be the hardest one to do since it has a little detail it could be weight 8 to 9 having armor 32-35.

(click to show/hide)

And this is for those people that keep on asking for a light heraldic armor maybe put some mail under the shirt or make it all in thick leather to cover the arms too.

Now i know it's a lot of work and since I can't do them most if not all would probably be never made I'm just asking for more light armor archer could use since the ones we have the 8 weight and 9.5 are either ninja/samurai armor and the tunic over mail looks horrible.

The stats should be around 30 to 35 to make the lamellar still better than the previous ones but this way people could have more choices on what light armor to use.