Author Topic: What is happening to mount and blade. less than 50 people on NA. is this the end  (Read 15328 times)

Offline Lichen

• Count
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+3
Interfering with gear = people can't wear full plate all the time because they can't afford it?
Intefering with playstyle = people can't stand at the spawn and have a 5 minute slap-fight because they actually have incentive to win?

I don't see the problem.

Incidentally, you don't have to join a clan to get clan balanced.  Find a clan you enjoy playing with and just start using their banner symbol.  Lots of people do this.

If I'm not mistaken, there's a Euro server with clan balance turned off but nobody plays there.  Most people apparently prefer it on.
5 minute slap fight? The multi is incentive to win. It's also incentive for teamates to act likes asses and conveniently blame the rest of their team if they lose. I'd take the slap fighters over lord douche supreme. At least the slap fighter would give me a laugh. I'd rather players had fun. But the multi is not something that the individual really have much control over. How many times can you give it your best while your team STILL loses? It really is just which team gets the better players put on it. You can play better than much of your team and still lose or you can play badly or averagely yet if you are on the better team still win. Frustration, yes, fun, no.

And nobody plays on banner balance off servers because clans like to keep their multi as the byproduct of playing together. The problem is the TEAM multi system is not compatible with 'balance' because if teams were truly balanced rounds would go back and forth with neither team winning consecutively enough to get the higher multis.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
YOU ARE DUMB