Author Topic: I would like to see the following banned  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I would like to see the following banned
« on: February 12, 2011, 05:39:27 pm »
the following were intentionally tking in spawn because there were saying that the castle was un-winnable so they thought it was ok to tk there teammates at spawn which is not true. and the castle may be bugged not certain on that but if so there is still no reason to tk.

ishtar_Neo_Qc_X
ishtar_LeMit_QC
ishtar_RoulkQc
ishtar_QcPower
Hakon
OneHitWunda
c2c_Snoop

http://img703.imageshack.us/i/mb240.jpg/
http://img842.imageshack.us/i/mb243.jpg/
http://img43.imageshack.us/i/mb244.jpg/
http://img204.imageshack.us/i/mb245.jpg
http://img832.imageshack.us/i/mb245.jpg/
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 09:21:50 pm by Centurion »

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Re: I would like to see the following banned
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 05:47:21 pm »
If only those guys killed the enemy as well as each other..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 05:50:50 pm »
I am featured in two signatures in a row... Pretty soon this whole forum will fall under my command, muahahahaha.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 06:01:41 pm »
Because you're a massive troll and no one loves you? Think of it like this..you're our retarded relative that we have to live with but don't really like, k?

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 06:16:00 pm »
Because you're a massive troll and no one loves you? Think of it like this..you're our retarded relative that we have to live with but don't really like, k?

Off my dick bro, you're underage for me.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 06:20:52 pm »
According to the screenshots, the castle map bugged and there was only one enemy versus 40-ish?  Was this the case for the 3 rounds and during which the TKs took place?

Do you recall which map it was by any chance?
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 06:22:46 pm »
According to the screenshots, the castle map bugged and there was only one enemy versus 40-ish?  Was this the case for the 3 rounds and during which the TKs took place?

Do you recall which map it was by any chance?
it was just that round that it glitched like that and all in know about the map is that its a new 1

Offline Infamy

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 03:06:33 am »
If that was from this morning - then its the new map siege - where attackers have to go up stairs to wall or around and up to 2 big ass doors.. inside over some barricades - more barricades, then a 2nd smaller door.. then the pole with no flag.. it was broken but winnable a few days back.. now its just broken..

I was there and can attest this did happen as op stated it did.

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 03:09:47 am »
If that was from this morning - then its the new map siege - where attackers have to go up stairs to wall or around and up to 2 big ass doors.. inside over some barricades - more barricades, then a 2nd smaller door.. then the pole with no flag.. it was broken but winnable a few days back.. now its just broken..

I was there and can attest this did happen as op stated it did.
yes it was from this morning

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 06:11:04 am »
The maps are all named "blank <number>" now. So we don't have a name for it.

It's a double walled castle. The outer sector is wooden with a village, and the inner section is made of stone.

The village is separated from the flag area by low wooden walls.

The most distinctive feature about this map is the flag;
The flag is separated from the pole. It's not "un-winnable." But everyone is so conditioned to stand underneath the flagpole, instead of under the actual flag.
I've witnessed the flag dropping (and going back up) as the attackers passed underneath the flag itself (which hangs out mid air for some inane reason).

I don't want to see this castle removed, as I like the concept. But as of now, the map is pretty broken. It needs a fair bit of work on the build (clipping and whatnot). Balance is leaning heavily on the defenders (if they have any - and I mean any - sort of coordination). The attackers frankly don't have much fun on this map, given the length of time they have to climb either a massive stair set or  trek up the side of the mountain, only to get shot.

I've not attacked this map, but it really doesn't look fun for the attackers. And isn't fun what this is all about?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:13:27 am by Dexxtaa »

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 06:46:39 am »
I think the OP is taking this a bit too far, the current state of the map makes it an 100% win for the defenders and trying to get up there just to face closed doors after a 1:30 mins run is not my definition of fun when you know you wont have a chance to win so some people,  myself included started to kill each other and i don't recall someone going ape shit about it...

Actually it was the most fun i had in the map so far... I don't think anyone here can say that we Ishtar's are TKing non stop just for the fun of it in every maps..

Ps: i was not there this morning but we did the same thing tonight and everyone seemed to have lots of fun
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:58:18 pm by SHinOCk »
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Ishtar_Ibn_LeMit_QC

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 06:49:27 am »
Hi Everyone,

I'm really really happy to see that post, finaly we can discuss about this. First i want to apology my english because all ishtar are french and we are not necessary billingual.

First, that guy want to see us ban because we TK during all the time during a map... that's a good reason but what he does'nt explain its : THAT MAP HAVE A BUG... and all attackers CAN'T win... yes, you know the map where the flag float in the air...

The reason why we TK all the time during that map its only because the attacker can't win and the question is : WHY SHOULD WE GO UPSTAIR TO BE KILLED BY DEFENDER WHEN A MAP CAN'T LET THE ATTACKER WIN ???.

We deceide to TK ourself for the fun of playing, practicing, doing something during the time that the rotation will switch the map.

Yes, this is really lame for the defender... waiting attacker never coming to be killed and win, getting free multiplyer...

When its a real map, did you see us TKing ourself for nothing ? i guess not, when the map have no bug, did you see us TKing ourself for nothing ? i guess not.

We are a clan, we are a group who luve playing M&B:warband, and we will never cheat, never do something to put another player in situation where he will have no fun to fight againts us.

Then, why should we be ban for that reason ? TKing during a map with a bug, where attackers can't win ?

If i was a bad player, i would say : can we ban the person who post againts us... but i'm not, we are not a bad clan, then let us play for our amusement when a map does'nt work proprely, and just stop crying. We will do our job when all work good and we will TK for PRACTICING, FOR FUN, FOR PASS THE TIME when the map will never work proprely.

Thx for everyone who will read that post and understand... it was really funny to kill our teamate :D and i hope you will do the same thing if the map don't work.

Ishtar_LeMit_QC

P.S.#1 When you want to ban someone... please write the name proprely... it's not istar... it's ISHTAR.. thx.

P.S. #2 Don't take 5 try on screeshot to prove your duty.. one it's ok...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 07:09:31 am by Ishtar_Ibn_LeMit_QC »

Offline Rextard

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Rextard, Rextardero, CornstablePonyGaper, CornporalCannonFodder

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 09:20:49 pm »
Hi Everyone,

I'm really really happy to see that post, finaly we can discuss about this. First i want to apology my english because all ishtar are french and we are not necessary billingual.

First, that guy want to see us ban because we TK during all the time during a map... that's a good reason but what he does'nt explain its : THAT MAP HAVE A BUG... and all attackers CAN'T win... yes, you know the map where the flag float in the air...

The reason why we TK all the time during that map its only because the attacker can't win and the question is : WHY SHOULD WE GO UPSTAIR TO BE KILLED BY DEFENDER WHEN A MAP CAN'T LET THE ATTACKER WIN ???.

We deceide to TK ourself for the fun of playing, practicing, doing something during the time that the rotation will switch the map.

Yes, this is really lame for the defender... waiting attacker never coming to be killed and win, getting free multiplyer...

When its a real map, did you see us TKing ourself for nothing ? i guess not, when the map have no bug, did you see us TKing ourself for nothing ? i guess not.

We are a clan, we are a group who luve playing M&B:warband, and we will never cheat, never do something to put another player in situation where he will have no fun to fight againts us.

Then, why should we be ban for that reason ? TKing during a map with a bug, where attackers can't win ?

If i was a bad player, i would say : can we ban the person who post againts us... but i'm not, we are not a bad clan, then let us play for our amusement when a map does'nt work proprely, and just stop crying. We will do our job when all work good and we will TK for PRACTICING, FOR FUN, FOR PASS THE TIME when the map will never work proprely.

Thx for everyone who will read that post and understand... it was really funny to kill our teamate :D and i hope you will do the same thing if the map don't work.

Ishtar_LeMit_QC

P.S.#1 When you want to ban someone... please write the name proprely... it's not istar... it's ISHTAR.. thx.

P.S. #2 Don't take 5 try on screeshot to prove your duty.. one it's ok...
so i forgot to mention that it was bugged but ill fix that but tking is still not acceptable and it is against the rules

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 05:50:51 am »
you're underage for me.

Ironic coming from the guy that looks 12
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?