• Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
TES MMO
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:35:27 pm »
Hello guys, when i fap i imagine this in my mind: A  half-sandbox TES MMO: 2 continents/sides - Tamriel vs Akavir (http://www.imperial-library.info/content/guide-akavir)

on Tamriels side you can choose one of the following races : Imperial, Breton, Nord, Argonian, Kajiit, Bosmer, Altmer, Orc, Dunmer, Redguard

on Akavir side you can choose one of the following races : Ka Po' Tun, Snow Deamon of Kamal, Tsaesci, Tang Mo (New Akavair lore would have to be made how the united against Tamriel)

Vast landscapes, epic battles/battlegrounds, capturable cities/keeps/zones, arena, over 9000 hours of co-op questing maddnes. Epic ventures to the various Daedric planes of existance.

Rideable  horses, cliff races, silt striders, mammoths, dragons etc.

Player run cities and economy: craft, buy/sell property, build everything from houses, ships, dwemer contraptions etc.

Can you gamble, pickpocket epix from ppl, break into their houses and steel everything including plates/spoons (be sure to dodge those guards, and players can report you if they catch you), drink fine  Cyroilic brandy, smoke skooma, sniff moon suggar, get laid with Goldes saints and Daedric princesses, have gay sex with Kajiits? HELL YEA IN TES MMO YOU CAN

Chat with a god in Vivec, pimp those hoes in the many whorehouses of Tamriel, be a crazy ass monkey man of Tang mo and swing that Akaviri dai-katana like a boss.

And MORE

Want to hear your ideas also. Is it possible/impossible? Why?

Discuss

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 11:40:02 pm by Fluffy_Muffin »
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
Re: TES MMO
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 01:08:55 am »
I would prefer a Co-op mode for Skyrim or, a TES with coop mode a all.A Coop Mode with whole tamriel as a map would be neat too.

Or maybe a Server Based Multiplayer Coop with upt to 50 players or something, now that would be awesome.

I hate MMO´s.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 07:56:09 am »
Only in my fantasies, realisticly we wouldn't be seeing a game that great for a very long time and multiple advances of technology. Just take a look at all these "super great" MMOs released nowdays, the ones that promise the universe always suck, most of the good MMOs I have played as of late are the simple and fun ones, because the complex ones fall short in many many ways.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 08:18:25 am »
One can dream...

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 09:16:16 am »
Well they have only 4 more regions of Tamriel they can do in their games, once could imagine that the game after that would be the whole continent MMO  8-)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 09:18:42 am »
Well they have only 4 more regions of Tamriel they can do in their games, once could imagine that the game after that would be the whole continent MMO  8-)

So, year 2045?

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 09:56:53 am »
I only wish that they make it before im dead