Author Topic: BEWARE DRZ's free trading zone  (Read 4325 times)

Offline Greziz

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kerin__Grahm_BRD, Linden_BRD, secretary of BRD
Re: BEWARE DRZ's free trading zone
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2011, 01:48:52 am »
+1
Lord linden of vajayjay town aka tuna town would like to disclose my fiefs is 8 gold an hour to stay and 15 percent trade tax and has a -5 prosperity so crafting is cheap. Also Would like to check with my higher ups in Brd to see if we can loan you a bit o cash mandible to help you get rolling again if it would help yeh.

Offline mandible/splinteryourjaw

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 02:00:46 am »
Greziz:  Thanks man thats pretty cool of you, but I'll be ok as soon as I get to my new destination and sell this load or goods. 

Darkkarma:  no prob, I can see where it would also read that way.  I'm not happy about it, but I'm even more pissed at myself.  I have a hard time sleeping and wake up constantly (not because of strat lol...just can't stay asleep.)  Because of that, I was up several times last night, but feeling comfortable with the location I never bothered to check my toon...my fault, my responsibility.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 05:40:50 am »
+2
Just boycott all fiefs with exorbitant fees. 

Offline Aseldo

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 80
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • you reading this?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Egad_Captain_TKoV
  • IRC nick: Egad
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2011, 06:53:28 am »
+1
100 gold? That's just an insult to any merchant that wants to be safe overnight if need be.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 11:59:57 am by Aseldo »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2011, 07:18:31 am »
Lord linden of vajayjay town aka tuna town would like to disclose my fiefs is 8 gold an hour to stay and 15 percent trade tax and has a -5 prosperity so crafting is cheap. Also Would like to check with my higher ups in Brd to see if we can loan you a bit o cash mandible to help you get rolling again if it would help yeh.

its 10% at Fenada and Kwynn, both at max selling price (which means 22.5 after tax plus distance bonus), 5 gold staying rate in jelbegi, with only 3 gold to craft
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 07:22:09 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Skysong

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Guard_Skysong
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2011, 11:18:45 am »
Free trading zone means you can sell in our lands, doesn't mean we going to let you craft in our lands.

Then you should have added that to your Free Traiding Area post because it's easly missunderstandabe as strat uses term you are trading when you are crafting also. Tricking people with similar words and getting away with it is what you do.

Also getting advantage of one's moment of unawareness by setting 100g/hour is good way to show people who is the true bandit.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 11:24:44 am by Skysong »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2011, 01:12:45 pm »
What's up with all the people bitching about a high tax? Damn, I wanna raise the taxes of my own village. Matter of fact, I just did!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Skysong

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2011, 01:28:03 pm »
It's not about tax. It's about hourly fee  poster paid which was 100g fee per hour.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2011, 02:45:12 pm »
It's not about tax. It's about hourly fee  poster paid which was 100g fee per hour.
Which is the tax to stay in the village...
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Skysong

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2011, 03:22:03 pm »
Which is the tax to stay in the village...
Not realy. The term tax and fee is different (both in strat and irl).
So in strat
Paying for staying somewhere = Fee
Paying a percent of your trade income = Tax

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 04:04:02 pm »
There goes the independent trader, squeezed to death by the greedy robber barons.  The end result will be fiefs with no occupants other than the clans that own them.  Then they can just charge themselves high taxes.  That's a good zero sum game. 

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 04:22:13 pm »
Then you should have added that to your Free Traiding Area post because it's easly missunderstandabe as strat uses term you are trading when you are crafting also. Tricking people with similar words and getting away with it is what you do

Also getting advantage of one's moment of unawareness by setting 100g/hour is good way to show people who is the true bandit.

You missed one important thing: Nebun wanted to refund Mandible's losses, but he refused.
No one in DRZ is going to get an "advantage of one's moment of unawareness by setting 100g/hour". We simply do not need such "advantage".

Also it was already added to our trading post, immediately after this accident. Nebun mentioned it some posts above.
Once again: no one is trying to "Trick people with similar words and get away with it".

Please stop posting bullshit.
Thanks.
Igni et ferro

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2011, 04:41:49 pm »
+1
I still don't get why these clans need 100 gold, even 20 gold more than compensates them for having someone craft in their village of having a slightly lower rate and it doesn't screw over traders staying an hour or two.  Its not like strat 1, 20 gold is a whole lot of money but isnt the dick move that 100 gold an hour is.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2011, 04:58:19 pm »
100 gold is set only to avoid random ppl doing nothing\something in villages. I really don't know why Vovka and Nebun don't want other ppl to craft anything in our lands, I guess they have reasons for it.
Obviously tax 100 is not for profit, it's senseless.
Igni et ferro

Offline Skysong

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2011, 05:08:17 pm »
You missed one important thing: Nebun wanted to refund Mandible's losses, but he refused.
No one in DRZ is going to get an "advantage of one's moment of unawareness by setting 100g/hour". We simply do not need such "advantage".

Also it was already added to our trading post, immediately after this accident. Nebun mentioned it some posts above.
Once again: no one is trying to "Trick people with similar words and get away with it".

Please stop posting bullshit.
Thanks.

Bullshit you say?
You offered him to refund and had to edit your clan post because you realized your mistake.
Good thing you did that indeed but don't try to act as if you haven't done the mistake at all.