Author Topic: HOMOPHOBIA  (Read 15594 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: HOMOPHOBIA
« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2012, 05:08:37 am »
funny, i always figured the purpose of humanity was ya know.  to be humane.  to use the gifts that people have to raise families, have friends, love life, help others, make a positive imprint.

if you treat humanity as nothing more than a self propagating animal, well

medical advances have led to higher birth rates in nations across the world then any other time in history

what this leads to is nothing but extremely awful results for the environment, and society

developing nations are crippled with an ever expanding lower class of disenfranchised people.  people can actually get born without dying in the first six months of life and the mother's tend to die less due to biotics, sanitation, etc.  however then they end up in many places in teh world suffering through years of malnourishment, disease, inaccessiblity of healthcare and education, unemployment, war, terrorism, all sorts of bad stuff.

our environment is in shambles due to that lovely beast that is the human.  the same kind of clowns that try to pass legislation outlawing gay marriage and denying gay citizens equal rights and equal protection as any others, are the people that say global warming is a sham, for instance.  boy i am sure we will all appreciate those upholders of traditional, conservative values when farming, fishing, quality of air, affordable energy, wildlife and society in general are devastated.

but while all of that goes on, at least adding a new billion people every couple decades is part of God's plan, socio-economical destruction of the world be damned!

Besides, humanity is a species long past the need biologically to ensure its survival through breeding or anything like that.  We are just gonna run out of energy on the earth or nuke ourselves or some shit like that long before gayness ever destroys society, that's for sure.  Unfortunately one of those events is fantasy and the others are in the realm of probability.

do people really think the world would be a better place if gays didn't exist or were denied the rights to marriage and ability to express themselves?  god damn. 

genuine gay bashing is going on in this thread.  i mean, really.  the thing is our casual use of bundle of sticks and stuff like that, and trying to demean people who take insult to it.. people like "jezzus" slip through the cracks.  people with perverse, hateful world views that get reinforced by everyone's nonchalant reproach of the subject.

this obviously isn't the venue to have a meaningful conversation about social issues, but honestly I suggest anyone with a passing interest try to read up on civil rights movements throughout history, including the gay rights one.  maybe  you will end up with better perspectives in the long run
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 05:10:28 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2012, 05:22:29 am »
+2
Its actually quite a valid question, in a way, its a general given that the purpose of a specie is to reproduce itself to sustain itself, but wars, crime, infanticide, genocide, chemicals, mutilation, radiation kinda defeats that purpose, doesn't it?

That always puzzled me.

Most of what you added up is man made, homosexuality isn't, its nature made, hence why it puzzles me.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 05:23:42 am by Bobthehero »
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline joey_bologna

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2012, 05:31:27 am »
+2
What a gay thread. A lot of people don't enjoy the chat being spammed by people talking about gay sex all the time, but they aren't crying and making threads about it. Seriously if your getting that butt hurt (see what i did there), then go play Hello Kitty Island.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2012, 05:34:55 am »
Homosexuality is actually pretty complicated, and there's no consensus on how or why it occurs.

At best, it is a mix of genetics, environment, upbringing, hormones.. all of the things that create distinct personalities.  That's all it really is, too.  Part of a personality of a regular, normal human being.  When people separate sexual orientation from "being a normal, well adjusted person" you are turning back the dial over 50 years on research by psychologists, sociologists, and other professionals. 
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2012, 06:11:26 am »
+1
medical advances have led to higher birth rates in nations across the world then any other time in history

what this leads to is nothing but extremely awful results for the environment, and society

developing nations are crippled with an ever expanding lower class of disenfranchised people.  people can actually get born without dying in the first six months of life and the mother's tend to die less due to biotics, sanitation, e

Actually, developed nations have a much lower birth rate. In the United States, for example, births per 1000 have dropped steadily from 30 in 1910, to 13 or so now. Other developed countries are even lower.

Sorry to burst your premise for a rant  :P
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
Cock wire melee urine escape party of five group combination. 。 . 。 .
« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2012, 06:25:26 am »
Uh. 。 . 。 .First saw this when I wonder at. 。 . 。 .
! No impression, ah! ! ! ! !
 Could it be hidden black organizations in this piece of land on the CRPG?
Five people to engage in small groups is not a good match!  You see. 。 There is always a radish or pit. 。 . 。! Lonely!

God the theories that seek to put forward this group

~ We recognize Cock wire Melee urine escape the five-man group ~

! CRPG! This must be written into the CRPG character roster!

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2012, 06:37:57 am »
cRPG very disturbed''. ie, it is not so pretty broke. incredibly corrupt. disturbed too much. broke so many were unable to intercept. broke broke broke, waited again, he broke from everywhere after the spoil. We said not crush thoroughly corrupt now, we did not believe anymore, I broke the left cRPG cRPGyi.daha that went broke, or how disturbed I said, I said, I'm probably not deteriorate further, he waited for a floor standing overturn it, but it broke again. "

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2012, 07:06:02 am »
+1
What continues it? :!:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2500
  • Infamy: 2285
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2012, 08:47:36 pm »
In order to fix this issue we should do the same people did IRL, to establish annual pride parade event.

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2012, 08:50:45 pm »
In order to fix this issue we should do the same people did IRL, to establish annual pride parade event.

Make a request to the admins then.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 17, 2012, 09:10:05 pm »
I'm pleased to see where this topic is going.

Can't wait to see Godwin's law prove true again.

Offline RatOnCrack

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jezzus
  • IRC nick: Jezzus
« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2012, 11:10:32 pm »
Why cant homos be normal? it would avoid so much conflict and i wouldnt even be banned from cRPG right now -.-

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2012, 11:25:44 pm »
Why cant blacks/mexicans/arabs/asians be normal? it would avoid so much conflict and i wouldnt even be banned from cRPG right now -.-

Is it okay to say this anywhere?

Why is it okay to say it here?

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2012, 11:28:55 pm »
Blatant troll. :mrgreen:
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2012, 11:31:17 pm »
+1
Why cant homos be normal? it would avoid so much conflict and i wouldnt even be banned from cRPG right now -.-

The problem you don't get, if you aren't trolling, is that gay people are completely normal.  They just have a different sexual preference.  Their personalities, IQs, morals, capability of living a fulfilling life.  None of that is any different from a heterosexual person.  They just have the capacity to love people of the same gender as part of their personality.  If you are a sincere homophobe, which you certainly seem like you are, I doubt anything is gonna change your mind.  So you should go suck a dick.  I bet you'd enjoy it.

edit:  I really don't think he's trolling.  Neither are the NH guys.  People legitimately have these views and think everyone else are the wrong ones.