Author Topic: Unable to move  (Read 535 times)

Offline JohnReaper21

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unable to move
« on: November 08, 2011, 05:09:42 pm »
for the past 3 days, I set my destination to Khudan and all was well till 2 days ago, I got to the bridge/river just south of khudan and now I am unable to move to Khudan itself I am also unable to enter it, I was wondering if there is a reason for this?
Go hide in a hole for all I care, you won't live one second longer.

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
Re: Unable to move
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 12:02:23 am »
I'm in the exact same boat as you, actually right next to your character too.  Stuck at river I have tried numerous other locations to move, but nothing works. 

Is there a reset spawn point or something I can do?

Thanks.

Offline Matthieu

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 07:26:40 pm »
My character wont even like walk...

I've been watching over 10 minutes... It wont move, i just recently spawned... So yeah..

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 08:10:13 pm »
You cant' cross rivers, and you get stuck on certain cliffs (the deep black lines).  Make sure you aren't using eye-candy for one, and then secondly it's possible if you try to move parallel to the river (or what you're stuck on) you might be in crescent shaped pocket and just can't tell so the only way you would be able to move is directly away from the river.

Try moving away from the river and taking a bridge across.  I guarantee you're stuck because of where you're trying to go, not because there's something broken with your guy or area.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 08:32:17 pm »
Us the zoom/unstuck function to get a close picture of your position and the geomap. You will appear like a tiny tiny dot in the middle. If you cant make sense of it, post the image you get here.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia