Author Topic: [Ban] Raven_joy  (Read 813 times)

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
[Ban] Raven_joy
« on: November 07, 2011, 11:51:53 pm »
Happened a few  minutes ago on EU1. He started attacking my horse at spawn, when he killed it he continued attacking me and then tk'd me.

Screens:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/mb10h.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/mb11r.jpg/

His excuse was 'Theres something wrong with my game'. If that were the case he would had attacked me once or twice maybe, but it took him about 10 hits to kill me.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
Re: [Ban] Raven_joy
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 05:50:52 am »
sometimes banner is not showing up maybe that was the reason

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 11:16:20 am »
It was at spawn, about 30 seconds after the round had started.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 11:23:11 am »
sometimes banner is not showing up maybe that was the reason
Probably that i remember once i attacked my teammate like that for same reason.I hit like 3-4 times then i stopped cuz he wasn't fighting back that was when i understood there was something wrong lol.I think that problem comes randomly after you alt-tab . Happened to me a lot and all these times i did alt-tab. Is this a known bug or pc related problem ?

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 11:56:20 am »
Maybe you're right, still very stupid though to not realise when it was the start of the round.

Offline Amoebe

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 12:33:02 pm »
Maybe you're right, still very stupid though to not realise when it was the start of the round.

Hmm, 30 seconds should be enough for enemy horsemen to come spawnrape. So i think it's reasonable he thought you're an enemy. Still sucks when that happens.

Offline Raven_Joy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 05:54:39 pm »
As other people precisely guessed, I couldn't see your banner; besides, when you said "explain yourself" after the incident, I wrote many things in addition to "something's wrong with my game", which can be easily found in the server logs...

I spawned and it was obvious that something is seriously wrong, because game was flashing with consecutive extreme lagspikes. Yes, I tried alt+tab but it didn't work. I didn't want to leave the server because I had multiplier, so decided to wait for a while, hoping it's temporary. Then Dave came to our spawn without banner above his head and I tried to attack him during terrible lagspikes in that flashing environment just because I didn't want to be labeled as "leecher". I suprised when he didn't attack back and I  thought that he might be suffering from lagspikes as well. I barely killed him and then I saw damn red lines indicating I killed a teammate *facepalm*
Dave was very angry and said "explain yourself or you will be banned for that, etc.."
It was a nightmare, lagspikes somehow were affecting public chat screen but I pushed hard and managed to write "Something is wrong with my game" and "I swear I didn't see your banner above your head".
Then I restarted the game, immediately joined the same server, the map was changed and those lagspikes and flashing environment were gone and I said "Well Dave, I restarted the game and it seems that the problem is solved, I'm sorry for that tk"

As you requested, I tried to explain this misunderstanding but it seems you didn't care even a bit  :(

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 08:11:37 pm »
As it's all cleared up, no punishment will be dealt out.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader