Poll

I'm a herpaderpadodo bird!

Yes
76 (69.7%)
No
33 (30.3%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: [NA] Dexxtaa  (Read 10134 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Dexxtaa
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2012, 10:36:23 pm »
Draulius is a known TK'er.  He plays it off after it happens in forums with "oh i'm new and I was just making a mistake".  He also has very suspicious posts about wanting to be in an evil clan that goes around TK'in and TW'in and another post in general about wanting to take the M key out of the equation to bring back the good 'ol days of TK'ing without the fear of getting to 5/5 and forcing a kick.

I have personally witnessed him TK'in NUMBEROUS times every match with no admins on with the only option to vote kick him.  Between getting to 5/5 and vote kicks going through he was ejected from the game a dozen times in a 20 minute window then got bored and went to siege (which I gathered from a different ban thread) TK'ing there.  I wouldn't trust a WORD this guy says and Dexxxta is a great admin.  You got caught asshat and you will be perma banned before long if you keep this behavior up.  Of that I am certain.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2012, 01:49:48 am »
Thank you for your input Draulius, I'll take what you're saying into account should it ever come into the context that you're putting it in. Just bear in mind that I detest banning people, and I don't like doing it. You might be my second ever ban in this community in almost a years service. 

You were given a warning, a kick, and finally a ban after your belligerent abuse of teammates (with your weapon) and complete disregard for who was around you. You killed two teammates when your team had the upper hand in a gank in order to land the kill on a floundering opponent.

I can't find a .gif that has "I REGRET NOTHING" on it, so just pretend that this sentence is said .gif.

~

Thank you everyone else for your support of me, please know that it is very much appreciated, and I'll continue to serve this community to the best of my ability!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 12:09:00 am by Dexxtaa »

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2012, 02:00:01 am »
I can't find a .gif that has "I REGRET NOTHING" on it, so just pretend that this sentence is said .gif.

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2012, 11:53:02 pm »
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2012, 06:26:41 am »
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 06:28:32 am by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Gricks

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2012, 11:11:32 pm »
+1
So Rohypnol on his alt SEMENSTORM_Boojah, purposely tked me after an accidental tw the round before. I report in admin chat multiple times and Dextaa never responds to it. He does absolutely nothing about it until the middle of the next map after I bitch and bring enough attention to it. Then he finally gives a little pink chat warning saying TW is bad. If it was anyone but Rohy the dude would've been banned immediately.

Admins wonder why people revenge TW. It is because they never respond to your reports. Not to mention Dextaa muted me for calling him a shitty admin (which he is).

Tired of all the untouchables in this game and obvious admin favortism. And Dextaa's "watch who you insult" just shows how shitty and powertripping this joke of an admin is.

It wouldn't have been a big deal if this useless admin responded timely. But, no, he just ignores me for 4 rounds then finally says something after I get the whole servers jimmies rustled.

Do your job and stop playing favorites with your friends.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2012, 04:38:47 pm »
So Rohypnol on his alt SEMENSTORM_Boojah, purposely tked me after an accidental tw the round before. I report in admin chat multiple times and Dextaa never responds to it. He does absolutely nothing about it until the middle of the next map after I bitch and bring enough attention to it. Then he finally gives a little pink chat warning saying TW is bad. If it was anyone but Rohy the dude would've been banned immediately.

Admins wonder why people revenge TW. It is because they never respond to your reports. Not to mention Dextaa muted me for calling him a shitty admin (which he is).

Tired of all the untouchables in this game and obvious admin favortism. And Dextaa's "watch who you insult" just shows how shitty and powertripping this joke of an admin is.

It wouldn't have been a big deal if this useless admin responded timely. But, no, he just ignores me for 4 rounds then finally says something after I get the whole servers jimmies rustled.

Do your job and stop playing favorites with your friends.

First of all, I've never spoken to any of the Semenstorm people. I don't hang out with them. I have no ties to them. You are simply upset that I don't spend every second watching the server as if I were paid to do it. Remember that I am also someone playing the game. During primetime there are a single admin isn't enough to watch an entire server. Being rude about it doesn't help.

Don't take me out of context. I told you to watch who you're being rude to because you were biting at everyone who told you to calm down. I assist where I can, but if I don't personally see it, I don't take action.

I'm not here to babysit an entire server every time you get teamhit or teamwounded. Chances are, with your attitude, you aggravated someone to the point of striking you even on the same team.

I had another pubbie today acting completely self entitled, as if I were there to fix his problems for him. It's called communication. Have you ever considered asking them not to hit you?

Screenshots and a ban request would also help, instead of antagonizing the people who are here to help you. I admit that I was not watching the server as much as I'm paid to do (wait a sec...), but my lack of attention did not warrant you being rude to me, or anyone else on the server you were being abusive to.

It's nice to have some controversy on this thread. Funny how people only care when they don't get what they think they're entitled to.

Offline Gricks

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2012, 07:13:17 pm »
+1
I've been banned for submitting a kick poll instead of reporting a tk in admin chat. I report in admin chat and I get ignored then muted. Don't tell me you didn't see it. You were typing in chat every two seconds. There is a whole section for "entitled" people that get people banned for tws. God forbid I want a known troll who tked me to AT LEAST get some attention from an admin who is online at the time.

Why would you even be an admin and then complain when you have to admin? Remember, you chose to be an admin. Live up to your own responsibilities.

I accidentally twed him the round before and apologized. Next round he griefed me. I don't think asking "please don't hit me kind sir" would work. Rohy gets away with a lot of shit, and it is frustrating being ignored by the function created for players to report this kind of stuff.

And the "watch who you insult" came directly after calling you a bad admin. Don't act like it was for the whole server. The only people I insulted were you and Rohy.

It would be nice to have some sort of consistency in the admins. Some ban for everything, some just call themselves admins and shrug off any of the duties.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2012, 07:38:00 pm »
Bear in mind I gave both of you warnings. I don't show preference to any individual fighter. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but I acted to the best of my ability. I might have been talking, but I tend to pick and choose which text I read amid the primetime wall of text.

And yes, you were acting entitled.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2012, 08:04:43 pm »
+1
168 hour ban for intentional teamwounding; second seventh proven event.
Me like.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Ellie

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • It's a traaaaaap
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DLB
  • Game nicks: DLB_Ellie, Ellietrap, Ellie_Rocks_Your_World
  • IRC nick: Ellietrap
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2013, 04:25:23 am »
Best NA Admin. Dexxtaa deserves a medal.
Nerf everything. Buff naked fist fights.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2013, 07:33:16 am »
+2

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2013, 07:02:22 pm »
+2
Man. I was satisfied with my thread at the back end of this whole forum. No news is good news.

Offline Ellie

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • It's a traaaaaap
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DLB
  • Game nicks: DLB_Ellie, Ellietrap, Ellie_Rocks_Your_World
  • IRC nick: Ellietrap
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2013, 02:51:14 am »
+2

Edit: Posted wrong gif : p oops
Nerf everything. Buff naked fist fights.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2013, 04:12:36 am »
+2