Author Topic: Unban Appeal - Cheif666  (Read 330 times)

Offline cheif666

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Kill them all, and let God sort them all out
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
Unban Appeal - Cheif666
« on: November 07, 2011, 01:03:15 am »
Dear CRPG,

Today about 10 minutes ago from when i posted this i got banned from the NA_CRPG_Server 1. I was in the server and the team just spawned about 1 minute and i ran behind an archer and hit the wrong button and stabbed the archer on accident. The archer was fine and didn't die and after i hit the archer i was typing sorry when i got banned instantly. I want two things to happen if possible. First, i would like to know why an admin would ban me instantly literally seconds after i did that without even talking to me first. and Secondly i want to know if i can get unbanned. I play on the CRPG servers all the time and don't make problems with anyone and been playing for a while. I never tk or even teamwound teammates nomatter how many times i get teamwounded myself or teammate archers arrows to the back. Thank you for your time and patience and hope you guys understand.

Sincerely,
             Cheif666
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of the lost children.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Unban Appeal - Cheif666
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 01:46:29 am »
Request has been denied.

Unban on 10.11.2011 00:32:00 server time.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.