• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
Last I checked, your character was removed, Balton.

Must I repeat myself? I clearly retain my character.

But go ahead, make up whichever excuses you wish for your greed. I do not expect anything more from a lowly scum of a human being such as yourself.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
I've seen the most elevated peak of candy mountain, and let me tell you, the sight was magnificent. A truly unbelievable view, one that would not be viable even in your greatest dreams. Yeah, you saw me lose a few times in melee on my level 14 archer, grats bro. Want a cookie? I have some oatmeal-raisin ones.

actually i saw you on your melee build back pedalling, spinning in circles, jumping around, and other nutty things with a long hafted blade, and then dying miserably and going 3-18... or similar scores, multiple times.

p.s. if you have a character, then jump in the duel server and back up some of your shit talk.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
actually i saw you on your melee build back pedalling, spinning in circles, jumping around, and other nutty things with a long hafted blade, and then dying miserably and going 3-18... or similar scores, multiple times.

p.s. if you have a character, then jump in the duel server and back up some of your shit talk.

Like I said, candy mountain had a very pleasant view.

And oh gosh, you want me to flex my e-peen for you? Unlike you, I don't have the need to prove myself to everyone who crosses my path. But go ahead, continue compensating, it makes for quite the comical experience.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Balton Topic Quote: "Topic: My character is gone  (Read 465 times)"
"I was multiboxing, but I was still topping the charts on both computers. Thought it was only not allowed if you leech? Restore me, thanks ^.^"

chadz quote:
"500 words, Topic: "the inevitable rise of greed and grind in online games"
Take your time. "

Admin and moderator quote:
"Doesn't even touch the subject.
UG (Ungraded)"

Kalam had to make sure your opponent had someone to face, it was nothing personal so don't attack him for being responsible.  You had in fact already failed to make an effort to contact your opponents to set up a duel even before Kalam stepped in for you seeming to not respect your opponents enough or simply planning on forfeiting anyway.  And no you didn't win the EU tournament, Merc_Oberyn won it as he is the EU equivalent of Man_Of_War, an unstoppable shielder.  Your juvenile rantings and arrogant preening only shows your lack of grace and authentic confidence desperately seeking approval rather then an calm quiet firm competence that needs no recognition.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 08:02:37 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
  Your juvenile rantings and arrogant preening only shows your lack of grace and authentic confidence desperately seeking approval rather then an calm quiet firm competence that needs no recognition.

Those are big words for a 16 yr old girl
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile

Those are big words for a 16 yr old girl

So much hard word put into googling words, only to be foiled by an elementary confusion of a simple four-letter word. Although I must say, it was kind of cute.

And Kesh, I eliminated Oberyn in the second stage of the tournament, as shown here:
[ 3] Balton_the_Benevolent - Merc_Oberyn = 3 - 0; Balton_the_Benevolent continues.

Clicking the link to the quote shows my name in big bold letters, with a statement declaring that I am the victorious champion, having advanced to and ultimately winning the finals.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:07:02 am by Huey Newton »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Balton, the only reason the tournament maker let that stand is because I didn't care enough to do the duel again as pointed out in the actual rules, i.e on the EU 3 server. I never play on NA, especially not as cav, so I wouldn't say the duel was exactly representative. But since I was the one who proposed going to the NA server in the first place I let it go. Not to mention the way you won those cav duels was mostly by shielding constantly and letting the opponent kill your horse, which was an automatic win. There's about a page of arguments concerning this issue on the tournament thread, but obviously you don't mention it.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
Balton, the only reason the tournament maker let that stand is because I didn't care enough to do the duel again as pointed out in the actual rules, i.e on the EU 3 server. I never play on NA, especially not as cav, so I wouldn't say the duel was exactly representative. But since I was the one who proposed going to the NA server in the first place I let it go. Not to mention the way you won those cav duels was mostly by shielding constantly and letting the opponent kill your horse, which was an automatic win. There's about a page of arguments concerning this issue on the tournament thread, but obviously you don't mention it.

More excuses for your failures.

It's not like I jumped my horse into your lance, if you are so retarded that you lance my horse instead of lancing me (while we ride at each other full-speed on two coursers), it's your own fault for not being able to aim properly. You only killed my horse in the first round, I then proceeded to skull-fuck your head with my lance to eliminate you completely. And yeah, we did play on NA as you suggested, our ping difference was what, 10 points? Oh noes!!!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I don't need to prove myself to anyone, I'm a pretty good horseman on EU. Like I said, I hadn't been on an NA server in months, and never played cavalry there. Since you live in the boondocks you are kind of used to terrible ping. Also, I was riding a Sarranid, not a Courser. Considering it was an EU tournament, I would say your victory in that duel was mostly due to my poor judgement in allowing you a handicap. I should have known throwing a self-indulgent retard a bone never turns out well. I'm game anytime on EU3 if you want a rematch XD .

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
I don't need to prove myself to anyone, I'm a pretty good horseman on EU. Like I said, I hadn't been on an NA server in months, and never played cavalry there. Since you live in the boondocks you are kind of used to terrible ping. Also, I was riding a Sarranid, not a Courser. Considering it was an EU tournament, I would say your victory in that duel was mostly due to my poor judgement in allowing you a handicap. I should have known throwing a self-indulgent retard a bone never turns out well. I'm game anytime on EU3 if you want a rematch XD .

So your inability to play on the same ping as me is a handicap for me? Your flames are pretty ironic.

And it's cute, you open with the statement "I don't need to prove myself to anyone." And you finish with "Rematch." Gee, way to contradict yourself in the same post.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The rematch is up to you, I didn't make a stink about a rematch during the actual tournament even though I was well within my rights to ask for one. And yes, if you give me a few months playing at this ping, which due to your remote location is normal for you, then it wouldn't be a handicap. I'm sorry if that's hard for you to understand.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
Guys just ignore him for Gods sake, being an ass on the internet has no consequences. As long as that is true and no one lives close to him we should just give him the cold shoulder.

Also oberyn, in my opinion, skills levels between Na and EU players can never fairly be tested due to high ping so stop what you are doing with balton.

Now, when balton eventually replies, do not answer, do not heed, he is nonexistant
Just a soldier

Offline Dexterous_Rex

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dexterous_Rex
somebody wants to look like justin bieber.....      and theres no way your scrawny ass can lift 405.....   liar.                   that would be like 4 times your bodyweight.....

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
somebody wants to look like justin bieber.....      and theres no way your scrawny ass can lift 405.....   liar.                   that would be like 4 times your bodyweight.....

I agree he should have to post a video proof before having such a claim in his signature