Author Topic: Declaration of allegiance: Desert Alliance  (Read 21437 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Declaration of allegiance: Desert Alliance
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2011, 07:09:11 pm »
Mercs didn't fight in 1st strat they didn't win anything or lose anything, they purchased fiefs and took over fiefs of our enemies, which was given to them by owners so those fiefs wouldn't end up in our hands.

You can't win strategus as a clan, you can only win or lose some wars, thats all. And you can't really win if u don't participate in any.
However in strat 2 mercs won war against FCC, its just FCC used their tricks as usual to make sure they don't get wiped, like secure peace using 8k army of Chaos that didn't get anything at the end for helping.
I have to admit it was a good war they had there and mercs was clearly wining it.

I see what you did there.  Trying to get Mercs angry at us and not UIF 3.0.  Frankly mercs gave us a real fight.  DRZ, ended up kind of a disappointment, you had half-dozen NA clans and your huge clan including BIA and other sub-clans, and you tried to blitzkrieg us after we lost 10K troops taking a castle and you lost troops by the kilo and eventually your allies lost most of their fiefs and your fiefs would have been lost too, but you glitched the nighttime feature, and the 1/3rd attack and retreat option on every army we sent. 

Didnt put up very good fights, remember you guys being more fearsome when you all had supersonic bows in strat 1.0, I guess things changed to much froma  first person shooter game.

Still think mercs have some of the best fighters in EU.  USed to think in Strat 1.0 that DRZ did too, but found out archer-crutching as a clan just masked things.  Would take a Merc mercenary over a DRZ mercenary any day hiring for a battle.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 08:13:14 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2011, 07:10:11 pm »
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmnbp9_der-untergang_videogames
Oh god, that had me laughing so hard, it hurts. I think my favorite part was
"Don't worry. He says this every round"

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2011, 07:14:01 pm »
+1
Mercs didn't fight in 1st strat they didn't win anything or lose anything, they purchased fiefs and took over fiefs of our enemies, which was given to them by owners so those fiefs wouldn't end up in our hands.

You can't win strategus as a clan, you can only win or lose some wars, thats all. And you can't really win if u don't participate in any.
However in strat 2 mercs won war against FCC, its just FCC used their tricks as usual to make sure they don't get wiped, like secure peace using 8k army of Chaos that didn't get anything at the end for helping.
I have to admit it was a good war they had there and mercs was clearly wining it.

I think the FCC were the winners there. Despite being outnumbered and out supplied they were able to negotiate a peace which left them on favorable terms to go and start a war against the northern empire, which gained them the land they needed to rebuild.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero

Offline dado

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TWISTED
  • Game nicks: TWISTED_FACE
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2011, 07:25:03 pm »

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2011, 07:47:18 pm »
I see what you did there.  Trying to get Mercs angry at us and not UIF 3.0.

That is called paranoia.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #188 on: November 29, 2011, 08:13:14 pm »
I think the FCC were the winners there. Despite being outnumbered and out supplied they were able to negotiate a peace which left them on favorable terms to go and start a war against the northern empire, which gained them the land they needed to rebuild.

eh, yes, clearly getting exiled and paid off to give up the claims you fought for means you won. They did crush the ATS paper tiger out of the deal, so in a sense you're right, it paid off for them in the end.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 29, 2011, 08:24:31 pm »
+1
I see what you did there.  Trying to get Mercs angry at us and not UIF 3.0.  Frankly mercs gave us a real fight.  DRZ, ended up kind of a disappointment, you had half-dozen NA clans and your huge clan including BIA and other sub-clans, and you tried to blitzkrieg us after we lost 10K troops taking a castle and you lost troops by the kilo and eventually your allies lost most of their fiefs and your fiefs would have been lost too, but you glitched the nighttime feature, and the 1/3rd attack and retreat option on every army we sent. 

Didnt put up very good fights, remember you guys being more fearsome when you all had supersonic bows in strat 1.0, I guess things changed to much froma  first person shooter game.
haha what a stupid thought you've got there in ur head :0

You probably the only one who suffered archer nerf patch. You don't seam to do very well without all those extra wpf points after 90 retirements u've had.

anyway less talking - more rading  :twisted:
when UIF looks at you

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #190 on: November 29, 2011, 08:32:17 pm »
haha what a stupid thought you've got there in ur head :0

You probably the only one who suffered archer nerf patch. You don't seam to do very well without all those extra wpf points after 90 retirements u've had.

anyway less talking - more rading  :twisted:

Nebun you had 250+ wpf, 2nd or 3rd highest after me lol.

less talking more raiding - thanks for finally admitting what we have known all along the UIF is still essentially in force and you have been helping out the desert alliance (not just mercing like crazy for them), mercing for 22nd and Grey order.  I have yet to see DRZ not rely on being part of the biggest alliance in Strat, which essentially encompasses almost all the eastern europeans and a few other clans.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 29, 2011, 09:00:30 pm »
+1
Nebun you had 250+ wpf, 2nd or 3rd highest after me lol.

less talking more raiding - thanks for finally admitting what we have known all along the UIF is still essentially in force and you have been helping out the desert alliance (not just mercing like crazy for them), mercing for 22nd and Grey order.  I have yet to see DRZ not rely on being part of the biggest alliance in Strat, which essentially encompasses almost all the eastern europeans and a few other clans.

I didn't have any retirements Kesh, 240 wpf
I wasn't second one after u, a lot of archers had this too. Thats what u can have without any retirements. But you have to drop on atletics.

as for the rading, I was talking only for Druzhina :) we sign up agast some clans because we need entertainment and we don't like them!!!
when UIF looks at you

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #192 on: November 29, 2011, 09:03:24 pm »
I didn't have any retirements Kesh, 240 wpf
I wasn't second one after u, a lot of archers had this too. Thats what u can have without any retirements. But you have to drop on atletics.

as for the rading, I was talking only for Druzhina :) we sign up agast some clans because we need entertainment and we don't like them!!!
Just attack Grey Order. That will shut Kesh up and all the people who keep whining about the carebear alliances and how all of EU is allied in a conspiracy. Also, it would finally provide the EU side with some entertainment.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 29, 2011, 09:10:24 pm »
Dehitay, why would i go and attack grey order, if there is you for example and annoying FCC.
So you make plans to group up and attack us, and now u want us to go and fight someone else? Why? Just to shut u up? :)) No, keep trolling, like anybody cares what u write in here.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #194 on: November 29, 2011, 09:17:00 pm »
+1
Kesh, and what about Vayajeg, do you need that one too?