Author Topic: Declaration of allegiance: Desert Alliance  (Read 21428 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: Declaration of allegiance: Desert Alliance
« Reply #150 on: November 29, 2011, 03:40:48 pm »
+4
Btw Cicero. Ever seen this clip ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKuaHg1qkVs

Most epic moment evah! :D

No, i think that the most epic moment evah was this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB4wtETkfg4

Mr Kinngrimm. I am just out of words. I truly am at this time. For all the people in Strategus to backstabb me, i never think you where one of them.

I teached you all you know of strategus 2.0 and now you backstabb me ? You go agaist people who cared you, feed you and hold ur arm when in trouble ?

I tell you what dear Kinngrimm, il wipe the Wolfes of the strat map if thats the last thing i do.

I don't know what just happened here but if i could get my hands on you motherfuckers I'd slap you so hard, all of you, in real life. Your faces would be red for days to come. Kinngrimm, Ginger, Nocti, Cicero........I know Kinngrimm is an old fart and i probably wouldn't have any problems with him but I'd even slap YOU, you bald kung-fu master Ginger at least once, so hard that it would hurt, even tho you'd probably break a few of my bones after that...........

I thought we were all friends here. Don't you see what they're doing ???? Separating us, getting us to slaughter each other so the russkies & poles can win easier........  :cry:

(click to show/hide)

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #151 on: November 29, 2011, 03:52:21 pm »
This may be the fact that I am not all that surprised about the current situation, but all this drama making must end :P You know when the badasses get betrayed in films they dont go and cry about it for ages, they usually look shocked, say a regretful sentence damning the traitor and then get the fuck on with it! So lets all stop being drama queens and lets start getting on with some fights!

I must be honest and say I am glad there is an actual war now, I for one enjoy the battles far more in strategus than the diplomacy, win or lose ;)
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2011, 04:02:30 pm »
You know, uhm... its still only a game Mr. Ginger :lol:

Ever played Risk ?  :wink:

Hello Jambi. havent seen u for awhile. Yes its a game. But kinngrimm is more like a good buddy and stayed 20 hours a day on our TS for hole Strat 2.0 as u might remember as well.
When somone u know in game does it, then u get pissed and so on, but somone u had trustworthy and private conversation over along period of time backstabb you, then it hurts.

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2011, 04:05:36 pm »
Gnjus il buy u a drink anyday :D

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 29, 2011, 04:15:29 pm »
+1
Gnjus il buy u a drink anyday :D

NOW would be a good time as any.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 29, 2011, 04:18:31 pm »
Ok, the initial plan in the desert was to form an alliance with us ( TheTurks ) , Byzantines , HRE, Fallen, Wolves and Templars to work together against the evil of the rest of other coalitions. And we did too. Every clan in this agreed on an alliance and held multiple meetings to discuss further plans.

I have not read all this thread but from the other thread...

I thought that was the coalition?
Why are Mercs so pissed off?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 29, 2011, 04:25:50 pm »
And stop posting private conversations between clans on forum. Even if u pissed on them its not nice Nocti (and everyone else).
If I tell about our private conversations Nocti, you will get killed by your own friends or at list lose them.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 29, 2011, 04:30:19 pm »
The plot thickens...
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #158 on: November 29, 2011, 04:34:16 pm »
Hello Jambi. havent seen u for awhile. Yes its a game. But kinngrimm is more like a good buddy and stayed 20 hours a day on our TS for hole Strat 2.0 as u might remember as well.
When somone u know in game does it, then u get pissed and so on, but somone u had trustworthy and private conversation over along period of time backstabb you, then it hurts.
if it is any help to you Ginger, you know i told you my plans, you know i gave my word to those i told you about who are now officially my alliance partners and you know i asked you to be part of it and you know that i stay on track when i made up my mind. So when Nocti, Godlike, Ujin and others asked me over and over again to backstab those i gave my word to or so say it more formal, leave them behind. That just made me angry. Was it a badass move from me, sure, did i betray you? wft man i gave you every chance to be part of it, but like nocti you were like, meh we are here in our terretory we stay here, who wants to fight us should come and fight us and i was ok with that, when you(mercs) then began pressuring me to change my plans, that actually is something i don't want to see from a friend, i can understand it from a tactical point but come on mate as Gnjius said this is a game and i made my moves and played the players. So forgive me for trying to win and get my plans to work or don't that is not up to me mate.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:35:17 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #159 on: November 29, 2011, 04:39:09 pm »
if it is any help to you Ginger, you know i told you my plans, you know i gave my word to those i told you about who are now officially my alliance partners and you know i asked you to be part of it and you know that i stay on track when i made up my mind. So when Nocti, Godlike, Ujin and others asked me over and over again to backstab those i gave my word to or so say it more formal, leave them behind. That just made me angry. Was it a badass move from me, sure, did i betray you? wft man i gave you every chance to be part of it, but like nocti you were like, meh we are here in our terretory we stay here, who wants to fight us should come and fight us and i was ok with that, when you(mercs) then began pressuring me to change my plans, that actually is something i don't want to see from a friend, i can understand it from a tactical point but come on mate as Gnjius said this is a game and i made my moves and played the players. So forgive me for trying to win and get my plans to work or don't that is not up to me mate.

To add to this we are sticking to our original aim, removal of herecy from the steppe and any lands that harbor heretics.

Comparing our allies in the first and second strat i know who i prfer and who is reliable.

Now prepare to recieve the true lord!
Turtles

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 29, 2011, 04:42:34 pm »
Now prepare to recieve the true lord!

Dear God, i miss Growl so much......  :cry:

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #161 on: November 29, 2011, 04:45:23 pm »
*incoherent finnish propoganda*

Happy?
Turtles

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 29, 2011, 04:47:57 pm »
+1

No comment, dont even try and justify your actions. U where doomed down there and u flipped side. And joining the stronger side for survival is a cowards choice.

Il stay my course live or die, and my word is my reputation. U lost but you don't realize it kinn. Becouse you lost your reputation now...forever in this game.

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #163 on: November 29, 2011, 04:56:52 pm »
+1
Did someone say win in relation to strategus :P You can't 'win' strategus and even as you get closer to that goal more people will want to bring you down to the point where you can never win strategus  ;)
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2011, 04:59:06 pm »
I guess we can say that DRZ won the first strat, no?